Mental Support Community

Why do women compare the two...

Bestcobra

I can understand wanting to try to only consider yourself but I cant see how that would make it better for the girl.

Surely then they will complain about the size AND the poor technique.

And for me- her enjoyment is paramount in my overall enjoyment.

If I thought a girl was hating the experience I would lose my erection Im sure.

(jeez its bad enough knowing they are disappointed in seeing it for the 1st time anyways)

Well see for me, just the physical part really doesn't do all that much for me it's the emotional stuff that actually causes pleasure. If it was just physical, I really wouldn't ever care to be with a girl at all. So I know where jessie is coming from, if I get a blowjob from some random woman I don't know it really wouldn't do any more for me than masturbating. But, if this was some random woman and I actually thought she was enjoying it, then yea it would still do a lot for me.

skynight, I get that, but what if I only liked penetration and blow jobs and really didnt like going down or fingers or toys?

Not much fun for her eh?

I get bored of fingers and tongue quickly but I persist and try to bring pleasure because its the only thing I have to offer.

But I dont mind persisting as I think or feel that its giving pleasure (even when my tongue or neck aches)

If I just relied on intercourse she wouldnt feel anything and blowjobs are more for the guy than the girl surely. (particularly in my case)

ps I do like sucking on boobs though- alas didnt keep me any girls though..mmm

• 3 weeks later...

I have to point out one way that it was wayyyy different for men and women in this regard.

With men, a small penis is universally despised. A large one is universally rewarded.

Large breasted women are just as despised and put upon as small breasted women. Actually, small breasted women can be some of the meanest, nastiest, and most vicious people on the planet about breasts. I've always preferred larger breasts and consequently have mostly dated women who have larger breasts, but you have to remember (of course) there's a whole person behind those breasts.

My high school girlfriend, a 36DD, was constantly accused of being easy and slutty by her svelte peers, despite the fact she was the only one to remain a virgin until graduation. She was unable to wear ANYTHING fashionable because all of those hot summer looks were pitched at women with smaller breasts and were deemed 'inappropriate' on her. I remember perusing their her book collection once and, out of curiosity, reading the book about female puberty her mother had bought her. In the discussion about breasts EVERY 'testimony' about large breasts were dispariging while the small breast testimonies were all about empowerment.

My most recent girlfriend was accused of being hired over another (very unpleasant) acquaintance because she had large breasts. Despite being one of the smartest people I know, she's always forced to work twice as hard to convince people to take her seriously. I actually found CeCe's earlier objection about a coworker offensive, because is she certain this woman was underqualified, or could it simply have been that this woman was competent and she made a baseless assumption otherwise?

And while large breasted women are plentiful in lingerie and men's ads, they're effectively banned from high fashion for not being coutour or glamorous enough. High fashion types treat any women with more than a B-cup as positively trashy since it's considered a form of being (gasp!) 'fat'.

Pop quiz: How many women do you remember growing up with large breasts that made serious efforts to downplay or cover up that aspect of themselves? I knew---and dated---a lot of women who would perpetually wore loose-fitting sweaters. Can you think of a single man with a large penis that has EVER been ashamed of it? Maybe he was nice enough not to be an arrogant prick about it, but have you known any man that was actively ashamed?

I really think it is not so much about how our bodies actually look, but how we feel about how our bodies look. Shame is a painful feeling for any of us. When you begin discussing any part of our body that is associated with our sexuality, this can be a very sensitive topic... for man or woman. From a personal perspective, I'm not sure how comparing levels of emotional pain is helpful to anyone. Maybe it would be more productive to focus on how to better accept ourselves?

• 2 weeks later...

Nikki R(96)user-online.pngMember

Join Date Nov 2009 Location County Durham Posts 1,096

quote_icon.png

Originally Posted by
Rachel B(792)
viewpost-right.png

I once slept with a gut who's penis was like a button mushroom, there was no growing, and i felt a little bit sick.
I think you deserve a round of applause for staying!

Reckon I would have seen it, got dressed and walked away!!! (yes, I'm THAT shallow people, get over it)

for your courage at sticking it out.

------------------

dont even ask me why I visit this particular female forum- never ceases to make me want to rip our my brains...

I here you dude. Yesterday i was watchign TV for the first time in ages...and it was a movie called "The upside of Anger" (it's what was on TV and I didn't feel like changing the channel). In one of the early scenes of the movie, the main character says "your father was a small man. A very very small man" and one of her daughters says "if that's a reference to his genitals, that's disgusting"

I am much less concerned with my penis these days to be honest, but after say 7 years of obsessing over it, I always have lingering thoughts of inferiority due to having a smaller penis than what is deemed universally desirable. So I usually can never quote a movie without actually looking it up or putting it on, but that line stuck with me and made me briefly regress to this issue. However, in the movie, the father has a hot wife and four daughters, so in that situation, his penis did a fairly good job. But yeah, damn 20th/21st century female empowerment!

Also, stop going on that stupid female messageboard.