Mental Support Community

Confronting someone about your small penis in reality....

Jessie... There are several sexual venues that I do not find sexually appealing but who am I to judge others?

What you feel is humiliating, he may find as liberating. How he relates to his wife is his choice. It works for him.

A lot of men wear women's panties. A lot of men are involved with bi-sexual partners. A lot of men are submissive in bed.

It works for some people. It may not be traditional but that doesn't make it less successful.

Cece,

You will know from our private conversations I have had to re-program myself to be more open minded than the average guy.

As far as I am concerned guys like us do have to make 'unusual' compromises and difficult decisions most normal guys wouldn't countenance.

However his lurid descriptions simply test ones incredulity.

If a poster comes here for support or to vent or to share the fact they have a non conventional sex life then fine.

But the detailed descriptions and excessive degradation, humiliation and emasculation, to me at least appear to be trolling or possibly someone getting a sexual thrill from putting explicit posts here.

And if it seems to me that if my fellow posters are trolls then why should I or anyone suffering like me, come here?

That would defeat the purpose of the site wouldnt it?

Im not proposing censorship- but isnt the advice about trolling that if they are called out on it, it takes the power away from them?

Him knowing I have 'his number' reduces his thrill... so I thought it worth mentioning...

But im not anti-fetish or anti-alternative. You of all people know that...

Jessie... I've posted some pretty detailed things here as well as others. Our posting didn't disturb anyone because they were traditional in nature.

He has embraced all the things you fear. That makes you uncomfortable. You know the roller coaster this type of conversation would have my personal life as well.

Let me finish with final thoughts assuming no more structure fires. My wife and I are both good communicators. There is no topic thats off limits and we are both honest with each other. She is an ER Nurse and thats how we met. We been together almost 5 yrs. I have read enough posts to know I have a lot in common with some guys.

I was in military and was away 90% of time. My now ex occupied her time with other guys. I finally called it quits with military and her.

I go dating and its easy because I know groupies that like to hang around spec-ops guys but its just a matter of time I have to take jeans off. I got some maybe later rejection and I got some overt oh my rejection. Mines maybe 4.5 and thin on a good day. There's nothing I can do about it. There are some women who will tell it like it is. I have also heard a dozen times in gyms over the years, " ever need me to fuck your wife...I will be glad to!"

Its not about the size. Its about the owner. I had given up on women and thier BS. I met my wife..it was a love st first site thing. I was a gentleman because I wanted the other stuff in place before romance. It was almost a month and she asked me did she turn me on sexually because she has small tits. I wasn't trying to get her in bed. I replied hell no! She is sexy!

Bedroom time. We both worried like hell. We are so romantic I didnt need my cock much.

6 months later and she said yes!...wow...I still worried. I sure didnt run around nude much. We have talked on about every sexual topic there is. We both do things a little different sexually but maybe not. We haven't been in a survey. We do 80-90% foreplay and rest is sex. My wife and I are in love. I don't place a lot of emphasis on breasts and she dosent my penis. She does like the term "clit to clit" that means when I get that text...its going to be hot> means she is horny and wants lits of cuddling. I am her husband and I got a penis. She loves for me to role play her g/f. So all that means is rub the head of mine against hers. Dosent matter how small or big it is....she wants the head. I love our sex life. There are things my size can do better than a larger one. My wife just dosent have vaginal orgasms. We have a vibe so isnt my size. Just dosent. My fingers do her G spot.

Its not the size as some men and women would have you believe ...its about the relationship.

Here's an analogy. Maybe good. Maybe not! Two most common hoses on fire truck are 1.5 inch and 2 inch. The 2 inch puts out twice the volume and twice as hard to manuevor. Works great from a single location but if I am in house fire I want 1.5 cause I can't get the big one around like I want.

Use what you got how you want it. How you got emasculate from what I said I don't know but if I want to wear panties and be my wifes g/f. I am going to do it. She loves it and makes sure I am happy also. I don't have to prove I am all male to anyone!

Believe me, I understand why people were upset by his posts it just strikes me as odd that a group of people, including myself, that want to be loved and truly accepted, so easily passed judgement on someone else.

The first post or two I read when I came back made me cringe but I realized later that reaction was because of my personal relationship and my preferences.

It took a day or two to let it sink in and realize he's happy with his life. Why should I be offended by how he found his happiness?

Jessie... I've posted some pretty detailed things here as well as others. Our posting didn't disturb anyone because they were traditional in nature.

He has embraced all the things you fear. That makes you uncomfortable. You know the roller coaster this type of conversation would have my personal life as well.

Cece- your posts are a million miles from his.

I cant recall you mentioning your boyfriends friends laughing about your body parts- do you?

And would you call your boyfriends manhood a 'clitty'?

Actually, I'm done talking about him- this is exactly the kind or reaction that was being sought after...

I understand that you're upset, firefighter. I'm not content with the direction of this thread or the reception you have received here either.

It isn't acceptable to call another member a name and that goes for everyone here. I would ask that members stop bickering and get back to supporting one another, which is the purpose of this site.

I hope you will stay and continue posting, firefighter. We can learn from one another through our conflicts. Hopefully we can learn to be accepting of one another too. That's always my hope.

Edited by IrmaJean
word usage

In some respects, firefighter is an inspiration to the men here and I truly respect him. He's living proof that manhood isn't determined by endowment. It takes more of a man to do what he does in a regular basis and thus, he's more of a man than any arbitrarily well endowed and sheltered man. I don't support his attitude in the bedroom, but had he not been so explicit, I bet he would have a lot more approval on here. I personally feel better about myself knowing that there are people with this problem serving in the special forces. It really goes to show that manhood does not equate to penis size.

Just be less explicit about your adventures dude, and you will be welcome here.

I just don't understand why you guys can't see the positive aspects in FF's posts. No one is saying you need to follow the same path.

I'm actually impressed even though some of the things he does in his relationship wouldn't work for me, I can still see the positives.

I would love it if the man I'm with now could simply accept himself. I would love it if he could leave his insecurities at the door and be truly happy. What would make me the happiest... I want him to feel secure that I love him and he makes me happy. Happy in every aspect of a relationship.

Dear Irma & Cece,

I did indicate that I wouldnt refer to all this again, but having read Wutty and your last posts too...

Irma,

FF has revelled in his ridicule by his partners friends. They couldnt believe how pathetic his 4.5 inches was. Some here might find that upsetting. especially as SHE chooses to call it a clitty- as it doesn't deserve the title penis.

Cece,

He hasnt left his insecurities at the door. Far from it. Hes amplified them. He appears to have fetishised his insecurities as a defence mechanism of some description. If we assume this isnt all a pure invention designed to annoy or upset people on this site.

Of course his occupation as a fire fighter and ex soldier may be embellishments or entirely accurate statements of fact. Mmm.

My own own view is that fetishes and alternative lifestyles are fine.

As a single, lonely, often unhappy guy I hold no recipe for wisdom or contentment.

But I like to think Im not gullible and prefer not to be a figure of fun.

He may or may not be a troll. Assuming he's not a troll, he is on this website because the issue affects him negatively. He just has found another way of dealing with it.

If his way of dealing with it is unhealthy, he is no different from the majority of us on this site in that he is not coping well.

I am also open to the possibiliby that this is what works for him.

Jessie, I hear that you are feeling upset. Maybe it helps to look at your response and the feelings within yourself?

I want and hope that everyone who comes here feels supported and safe. I don't want members to feel upset or hurt. I respect everyone's feelings. I hope for all of us to try to be accepting with one another. We don't have to agree with every person here, everyone is different and unique, but we can try to support fellow members.

How can we best support one another?

Edited by IrmaJean
adding