Mental Support Community

Confronting someone about your small penis in reality....

Wow..its been a few days and I came back and saw the responses; everything from possible troll to how I deal with insecurities. Do I deal with them the right way or wrong way. If we all deal with them the right way; they wouldn't be insecurities would they so we come here and share our experiences. That helps...supposed to anyway. Problem is we are all different so its not a one fix all.

We all have insecurities and probably in this room penis size is one but how do we deal with insecurities in general. Too fat, too thin, big breasts, small breasts, fear of heights etc and on and on. I do have insecurity about size of ny penis and my way works for me. Obviously it don't for most. Penis insecurity isnt my only insecurity though. Let me share something with you.

Its 4.25 inches long. It is maybe medium thickness. It sticks straight out and parallel. It likes resting against something firmer. It eases back so naturally and slips in a familiar hole then goes backward 3/4 inch until it feels a familiar stop. I never look at it. I know exactly where its at. It pushes about 2 lbs against what it cradles. I slow my respirations and gentle pull the last pound till I feel its release. What an explosion. Wow!

Wow hell! Some moms son was just taken out. Maybe a father, maybe a husband. I served in the military ...I saved some lives by my actions...some bad boys are gone. I still know that feeling. I hate it. It makes me feel insecure. I no longer hunt and I have a permit to carry but I choose not to. I turned down a chance for a job in law enforcement because I knew I may have to pull a trigger.

I deal with that insecurity in counseling. I also live a life serving others. Different people deal with insecurities in different ways.

Remember Mr Rogers from TV kid shows some years back. He was cool. He always wore long sleeve shirts. He had lots if tattoos and guilt because he had been a marine sniper.

Everyone deals with insecurities in different ways.

I prefer to wear panties and use my penis in a different way....I am married ...my wife approves ..

What ever works!

What the hell is a troll anyway? I don't think I am but done know real definition

And it's a difficult judgment to make on a site like this one, especially because essentially everything written here is likely to be controversial and/or deeply emotional.

We've had people before who were just throwing a firebomb into a crowd to see what happened, which is how I define "troll".

I very definitely do not think that's what happened with either firefighter or infrared, and that's based on the totality of their posts and conversations with each of them in private. While they definitely raised controversy, that doesn't mean that that was their intent.

Trust me....I have learned a lot from this site and to think I would create disruption to disturb others. We all have same insecurity. I am better than zero but I did offer only what helped me. I also posted other insecurities and methods that helped me.

I don't have the answers. I have ideas that work for me. I am in a stable marriage but I was before and lots happened. I actually looked down as I texted that because I would hate to have to date again. This marriage is different and lots of love and work between us.

Ty for a definition of troll....I don't see myself as one but this is a very judgmental site.

I have read your posts and I respect you.

You don't have to respect me in return but my sense of humor in tough subjects works for me and I am not alone

I personally wasn't offended by anything you have posted. You have been in relationships and dated which is more than I can say for myself. I am fast approaching 30 and haven't done that. I am in the military and in Korea and not into Army women so I won't even be able to give those things a shot till I leave Korea at the end of this year. With a girth like mine I don't even know if it is worth it to try dating at all.

The assclowns keep us on such a short leash here I can't even engage in my degenerate activities of paying for sex. I shouldn't have joined the Army. I should have just taken out loans to go to grad school.

Proud of you serving out country....lots if crap in the news about that munchkin to the north. Be safe..girth is my weakness also but plenty of ladies looking for a real man. Its worth dating. I was surprised. They are some cruel women and there some who want a relationship and the penis is not real high in list.

Keep that Munchkin in line. I don't want to be called back up. Of course with our president he will probably tell the north Koreans to become immigrants get on welfare food stamps and vote democrat. Be safe

Not only are "these girls" not all the same, they don't change on a daily basis.

I came of age in the '70's; it's not like your generation invented promiscuous superficiality. ;-)

Some might not want "a guy like you", but that's true of every guy alive. (Okay, the dead ones too.) The ones who want you might be less common; they might be less flashy and therefore harder to see; but they're out there.

Listen to girl friend .. celibacy because of religious ideation is very honorable. Mines small both length and girth but I am married and for a few years. Woman aren't all looking for a big penis. Biggest reason my wife is in love with me is I work..I treat her with respect. I am a confident guy. Our biggest problems aren't penis size. We can get around that.

Our biggest marriage issues are having shifts almost opposite of each other, financial catch up, a 14 y/o daughter who thinks she is 21 and just day to day issues ...I think we are a normal couple.

Some guys are tit guys...if the lady is small and we see thier breasts before thier tits. How many women don't get a chance to be a real life because they don't get a chance.

dvn

if you don't have a thick dick you need a thick skin.

have a patience and pick girls wisely, and treat it like gambling.

your odds are poorer compared to a normal guy true, but if you pick well and try enough times you may get lucky.

If you never try, as Malign said last month, you for sure wont get lucky.

You may have to make some compromises, but please don't think what FF does is 'normal' or 'getting around the problem' his way is inevitable, the compromises dont have to be THAT extreme.

you have a right to a relationship and a modicum of dignity- we all do.

Jessie read what you wrote. My way of getting around the problem is normal.

If I get around the problem. ..hence the problem no longer exists. We don't do it all the time and my wife likes it. So am I supposed to sit around and focus of having a small penis.

Actually I woke up and wife is at work. Got mad at teenage daughter and she has a pile of laundry in the floor. She needs to get off couch and get to work. Worked outside for a few hours then went to gym and damn clothes still in floor so after I go grocery shopping she can her cell phone back. I took a hot bath because I got low back pain from missing a ladder rung at work.

Wife gets off at 7pm. We may watch some TV and get romantic. We try to send a few sexting during day if its on our mind and she has.

I am definitely In the mood so once we get to bed..we cuddle..I may wear panties and rub my penis against her clit....we like to fantasize about me having a clit. We are married and we both have orgasms that way. We also use a vibe and me at same time. Wow then she wants a big cock in her.

We have a few more things we like also.

Point is I don't have a problem with my small penis or big cock or clit. Out of a 24 hour day we may spend 2 hours making love. She didnt marry my penis. She married me. If she is having orgasms I have done my fun job as I assume all husbands should do.

yes I do at times have some recall of past events of SPS. I try to post positive stuff that has worked for me. Its advice only!

I don't have solutions for anyone but me. We all have different life experiencess, jobs, some of us are married and some dating.

We do all know what small penis syndrome is

I refuse to dwell on any problem and not fix it!

I think the bottom line is, no matter how you chose to satisfy your partner sexually, you have to accept your god given gifts and have confidence in yourself.

Everybody's sexual relationships are unique in their own ways. What makes a relationship last is doing whatever needs to be done to make sure both parties are satisfied in and out of the bedroom.

Just in case anyone is following this- and I quite understand if you dont..

having your partner and her friends mock your penis isn't normal or healthy

calling your genitals in the female vernacular? - ditto

and of course the inevitable mention how she wants that big c.... in her- after all - all women do don't they?

(as I started reading it I predicted that reference would be in there and lo and behold there it was)

oh dont and forget the knickers... heaven forfend...

You could look at it another way Jessie.

His wife loves his penis and isn't ashamed to discussed it with her friends. After all... Society could use more women openly showing their appreciation for small penises.

Although he has a small penis he has found several ways to bring his wife pleasure as well as himself.

At the end of the day, do the details of his sex life really matter more than the fact he has overcome the thing that holds most of you back from finding happiness?

I think here the devil is in the details.

She and her friends were not showing their 'appreciation'- thats the whole point- it was humiliation.

The exact same type of humiliation that has led to me to consider suicide and must have actually caused suicide for many guys world wide over the past 30 years.

Hell, there was a case in the uk last year of a 17 yo boy killing himself due to jokes from his GF.

Now this kind of fantasy writing (or real writing if you choose to believe it) is unhelpful.

Were it real we all know, that his GF would love him to have a bigger unit and that her friends pitied her and are repulsed by him.

A guy would be a standing joke if all this were true. The girlfriends would tell their friends and partners.

(the partners with the 7 inch and thick dicks - or bigger! remember?)

You can bet his daughter would know all this (sorry I probably just spoilt your next plot line FF)

I wanted to make the point that a small guy can find happiness without degrading or humiliating himself in this way.

Thats all.

ps oh and by the way- you may recall FF saying he would be less explicit going forward- do you think post 151 is written in that spirit?

Wake up guys.

If it were real... We all know his gf would love him to have a big penis and her friends would be repulsed?

So I guess all the women here including myself who are not "repulsed" by our men's penises must be lying? Or we want it to be bigger?

You've become a very good friend to me Jessie, I really hope you don't truly believe that.