Mental Support Community

Confronting someone about your small penis in reality....

I would let it go accept I have tried to explain in a dozen ways. Its not humiliation. I understand humiliation. Hell yes I like boyshorts. Has nothing at all to do with size of penis. Our daughter knows nothing of our sex life.

Actually until I heard this crap demeaning a married couples sex life I still think ours is tame.

We don't have other partners...no swinging...honor our vows..no whips or chains. No strapons.

My wife and I love each other. Last time....it was simply a way to deal with a problem.

Its only being brought back up because I figure I am not making myself clear.

I used several other examples of things other than sexual to make myself clear....I have other insecurities and methods I have used.

this whole thread is almost identical to a combat veterans group. PTSD.

Victims of sexual problems abuse...child abuse...battered women and yes men and women in combat.

For as many different problems ...there are as many different solutions.

I don't have a diagnosis of PTSD but I do have some issues...I deal with them by working at fire department and rescue and every minute of my time helping others. .its to help the guilt of combat!

I also have SPS..thats almost a subheading under PTSD. ..

I know humiliation vs bedroom fun with my wife. I know the difference between sex with my ex and lovemaking with my wife...so damn different.

I am not your damn enemy. I am trying to be a friend and help. If I wasn't trying to help. Why would I stay on a subject......

I hope I haven't broke a lot of sinful laws of marriage. We attend church when we are off!

Well I had to ask Mark what he was texting because he looked ..lol not very happy. He let me see his phone and I read and I hopefully you don't see me as spying...I have read lots of posts. I think I understand but not sure. We don't keep secrets so I had to see this message board. I am not going to text anything negative or defend my husband or comment on our sex life. I will try to later read about this syndrome.

Mark is hardheaded though. I love and respect my husband. This is my last post. I am not much of an internet group person.

Yep! Well my wife and I spent time reading my posts and others and my time is probably better spent doing other things. I had only good intentions. My life experiences led me to try and help. I doubt I did any good.

My wife only read stuff because it was new to her and she is a nurse. She questions my decision to give up but stands by my decision to simply ask moderators to please remove al posts from me from this site. No personal messages please!

The only comment that I found offensive to both my wife and I was than our daughter must be aware of panties. We are a family with strong values. Our bedroom is what it is. Ours only. If you would have read entire posts instead of what you wanted. It would have been obvious.

I wish everyone the best as they work through their problems and enjoy your lives.

Enjoy your weekend...hug the one you love. Cherish each moment of your life.

Administration you may also kick and ban me. I have no desire to return to see replies!

Yep! Well my wife and I spent time reading my posts and others and my time is probably better spent doing other things. I had only good intentions. My life experiences led me to try and help. I doubt I did any good.

My wife only read stuff because it was new to her and she is a nurse. She questions my decision to give up but stands by my decision to simply ask moderators to please remove al posts from me from this site. No personal messages please!

The only comment that I found offensive to both my wife and I was than our daughter must be aware of panties. We are a family with strong values. Our bedroom is what it is. Ours only. If you would have read entire posts instead of what you wanted. It would have been obvious.

I wish everyone the best as they work through their problems and enjoy your lives.

Enjoy your weekend...hug the one you love. Cherish each moment of your life.

Administration you may also kick and ban me. I have no desire to return to see replies!

Hi ff

I am a mod here. We'd prefer not to remove your posts, as it makes conversations very disjointed for people who come to the site for help later, when they can't see what a subsequent post is a response to. Someone may see your posts and be helped by them in future. You do have the right, though, to go in and edit what you have written in your posts, if you wish.

I don't see why you should be kicked or banned. Your account will just become inactive when you don't log in.

If you do decide to leave, go well. :) (It's an African saying, in case that doesn't translate well.)

If not, you are welcome to stay.

• 2 weeks later...

nope, I'm totally screwed, my girth is only 4''. The only hope I have is that one day I'm going to die. The only problem is it's not going to happen for sometime, unless I kill myself. And I know there is nothing to say really, I'm worthless to women.

dude I am only 4inches long and 1inche thick .. ONE! Inche thick yes I get laughed at and get really down where I just wanna drink to forget the pain but I just keep picking myself off the floor and try and try again Lol .. I am average for a china man Lol.. I was talking to a really fit women the other day and I said my nickname is the cunt destroyer .. (her) awww is that because you have a massive penis ..... No I was a fat baby These jokes help me live life Dude why don't you walk into a sex shop or even go online and buy yourself a penis sleeve you slip it over your penis and it will make it even thicker dude if you are that worried about being skinny but dude I am one inche so you have no problems of picking up girls go and get out there dude Get yourself a cock ring and a penis sleeve and go and give some feel chicks some pleasure from the both of us ..run now have fun while you are .. come on dude I am trying to date women I have "banged" a few girls been laughed at by so many I lost count .. go get yourself a bag buy some handcuffs blindfold nipple toys cock ring penis sleeve .. tie her to the bed blindfold her don't be lazy with your fingers and tongue really give her pleasure stick on the vibrating nipple toys while you tongue her .. and then stick that cock ring and penis sleeve on believe me she will not be disappointed if I at 1 inche can find the odd female that will not laugh at me can do this I'm sure a guy with your size will have no problems dude Stop worrying and go and have fun

• 5 months later...

dvn, Is your girth adequate? If it is you have a shot. You can lie and say it is 4 inches if it ever comes up. Sure things will be tougher but if your girth is adequate you can still pleasure your partner. Girth is the main measurement involved with pleasure. If your girth is 4 inches like mine, I don't know what to tell you.If it is 4.5 and above, you have a real good chance.

i have been haunted by many thoughts of inadequacy for the last 8 years or so.

this is because the dicks i have seen in real life have somehow all been freakishly big.

after having discovered this forum, I really have hope. First of all, I sat down and got myself as painfully erect as possible today and saw a length of 6.3 inches which is a consolation, and a girth of about 4.5 -4.75 inches.

I have never had sex and the most ive done is fool around.

i have no idea how and if i will perform or whether the girl will want to have sex at all after seeing me naked.

nope, I'm totally screwed, my girth is only 4''. The only hope I have is that one day I'm going to die. The only problem is it's not going to happen for sometime, unless I kill myself. And I know there is nothing to say really, I'm worthless to women.

that is nonsense, dude. you're as much of a person as anyone else. penis size is well, penis size. if you're smart, reasonably wealthy and have a decent education you will find women who want to be with you.

• 3 years later...

I once was swimming with my closest  freinds, both guys and girls.

I wore a white suit...the type that almost becomes transparent when wet.

Every single person noticed and looked.

The weird part: I said nothing.  And not one said anything at that time or ever to my knowledge.

Should I say or ask them about this?

I don't want them to treat me differently.

But right now I feel like I'm being somewhat phoney to them.