Mental Support Community

its over

eppursimuove

Hello community, well this is and update of my post "broken", yesterday she ended our relationship we talked by cel like for 2hs she gave me lame excuses and i felt a lot of hostility from her.

i was there every momment waiting for her recobery i gave her support and at the end this happened, i guess the loss of the pregnancy was to much for her, i treat her well even when she was leaving me, maybe i sould have sent her to go to hell.

i talked to my therapist she told me that maybe she didnt have an excuse to leave me and thats why she gave my all those crappy ones, and she thinks maybe in the future she will probably change her thoughts, in any case if she ever contacts u again u tell her to come to ur city if she wants to talk, if she ever wants u back let her come to u. she said u dont need someone playing with ur feelings like that.

so im alone again but i dont feel so bad, i almost saw this comming. its time to devote time to me, get well. i have to take the best out of this experience. the good, the bad, everything will just prepare my self for a future relantionship.

(((Epp)))

I am so sorry that it ended :( but I also think that you tried to do everything to repair the relationship. and it takes two to tango.

You deserve to have someone who is as supportive and caring as you are.

so im alone again but i dont feel so bad, i almost saw this comming. its time to devote time to me, get well. i have to take the best out of this experience. the good, the bad, everything will just prepare my self for a future relantionship.

Yes,that was an expereince for you and I really LOVE the fact that you decided to grow stronger instead of falling apart. Take care of yourself, hun. Things will brighten up for you.

its time to devote time to me, get well. i have to take the best out of this experience. the good, the bad, everything will just prepare my self for a future relationship.

Good for you, epp. Taking time for you and getting well again are positive steps to take. It's great that you have learned from this and you are open to potential new love in the future.

Take care.