Mental Support Community

New here

Trucker40

Hi and thanks Lana! Came here to get some idea where I need to start to begin helping myself with my issues. So far no responses and frankly it's a bit depressing. Trying not to let myself give into my own impulses and it's not working so well. The more down I feel the harder it gets to figh it!

It's true that there aren't a lot of people here (and of course it's like a watched pot, in that there's never one here when you need one.)

The difficulty with Chat (besides lack of people; nothing's lonelier than sitting in a chatroom alone) is that it's difficult to moderate. Again, lack of people and too many timezones ...

I did write you something on your other thread, though.

Malign - I looked into what the military might be able to help with briefly today. There is a site calle Miitary OneSource that has some articles about getting help. They offer 12 free sessions of personal counseling per year for grief, communication, relationships, etc. BTW, I was just banned from another mental health site for bein a pedophile! That was likke a confirmation that I am! Did I say too much? Today is not starting well!

Now I can't work because yesterdays/last nights rain has made the roads too muddy. Not a good start at all! And the day has just begun. On the upside (maybe), I sent a general email to the local Vet Center office (they don't open for 2 more hours). I have talked to someone there before about deployment related issues, so maybe they can help get off on the right path because so far I feel like I am going nowhere but down...and fast! Hoping I hear from someone soon!