Mental Support Community

funnights

nathan

I hate women because I'm not getting any. Because 'm getting that look of rejection. It's an Instant judgement that puts the whole world behind them and againts me, looking at me like I am a disease. Everyone will back her up, even though I am the one who took all the risk and lost. And theres no avenue to take to prove otherwise, it doesnt matter what I am capable of, I guess it just matters what I doing. But I'm all bogged down by laws i might just say something harassing. Damn maybe I'll just grab her little spicy ass too. But shit I might get in trouble doing that here damn I wont do it then. Its like I am not allowed to have a fucking erection. And I got the whole room judging me. And I got too many thoughts. And she doesnt have to give me the least bit of room becuase the next guys in line right behind me. And for what reason should she be the least bit subservient to me. its 2012. And the process itself is belittling me, bringing me down because too conscious. I am thinking negatively, but that starts to happen when spend A whole night and not one will take me seriously. And I look at other guys acting all aloof, pretending they dont care, another guy takes another route. and cant close a simple kiss with a girl hes chasing around on the dance floor. Looks like a little boy playing peek a boo, making some stupid overt postures I cannot describe trying to catch her of guard just trying to get intimate.

Then some little shit comes around and starts calling me out becuase I asked him to move, I needed room to take my shot, im playing pool. He starts giving me orders like hes the boss and he kinda is cuz this guys got a couple of girls going. Initially I was going to smack him and tell him to shut his mouth just in a joking manner cuz Im not a complete push over even after being shot down repeatedly and feeling like killing myself, but a girl that rejected me earlier is with him with her friends and apparantly this guys really cool and fun, guss thats why hes calling me out, now I feel like the jokes on me. And now I feel threatened by a guy half my size, and my friends a fake basterd and didnt help me out like he pretends to. So lose this social whatever it is battle and go to the bar to try and get drunk, but the bartenders some strange crackwhore her 40's and is intentionally avoiding me, and I dont know why but its probably becuase shes a women. So I pretty much give up and go outside and smoke my good chronic which is what I like to do when there no choice but not to give a flying fuck, but I dont feel high at all so I guess I was lied to. But I shouldnt be complaining.

The party scene / bar scene can be horrible. Try to be good to yourself & do things you enjoy. I would love to find a woman that would even talk to me but can't but i nonetheless think that starting off as friends is the best way to go it reduces stress. The bottom line is we are living in a Darwinian world as evolved apes where the alpha male is king and the others are sent off into the woods to die. I don't like it but I accept it.

I appreciat your post. But I am not in the mood for accepting. I have to get laid. I have to laid soon. Maybe Darwins putting me down for someone better, but I am not about to give up. Because I suffer enough as is, I wont accept not getting a girl, thats not my biology. Im here becuase everyone of my fathers and grand fathers and great grandfathers, and so on back to the beginning time were successful in courting some girl into bed to enjoy themselves and do the only thing that is surely right in this world. Your here for the same reason so I dont know why you look forward to conversation, look forward to fukcing getting some. I know I have the energy. Im here and I exist and Im good in my own way and for better or worse someone is going to appreciate that. , its not worth ignoring. I was complaining before but I know things will get better, and whenthings are good, the world changes and I dont see negatively.

When you finely stop looking you will then find the right person, and relationships are about compromise. I have a question for you, why is sex the only thing that feels like the right thing in this world to you? Do you want a relationship or are you just looking for sex, because no decent girl/women would get with you just to get some, you need to step inside your targets mind if you want to attract a person. If you think about it why is a women at a bar? surely not to get laid unless she is looking to get paid for it. A women would be in a bar to have fun that is where you need to start, don't go in just looking to get some even if that is your real reason you need to go in just wanting to enjoy your time there. If you are truly having fun a little man getting lippy would be a laugh to you, you could have said "sorry man" and chuckled as though you really didn't mean it, you would be having fun, which in turns makes you look like the cooler and more intelligent man which would make the chicks he is talking to look at you and then you have the power to ignore the chick that blew you off. Perhaps you should go to the local library and read up on female psychology (it would probably help).

There's decent girls that hook up, maybe they dont admitt it, But anyway, Its not possible to step in some one else's mind, the best anyone can do is yeh, read some female psychology and play by a set of rules based on it, hell maybe even develop an entire personality in response to it, thats shits allover the internet.