Mental Support Community

Ehh here again...

Mutton

My anxiety is back, Although I got laid by my gf about a week ago and she seemed to enjoy herself quite a bit I have no clue why i'm so insecure about this when she seemed to have a really good time and now we're back to all lovey dovey couple stuff, just like before. My insecurity isn't really with length, because that's actually above average (5.7-5.9 inches on good days). Girth is my problem... it's pretty skinny. around 4.5 inch girth or so. is there any exercising techniques or stretches that I can do? I know there is but I haven't really been able to pin point where to do them correctly. any advise is great. and there is some evidence after awhile these 'exercises' actually do increase size :) thanks!

-Mutton

ALSO: I'm 17 years old and started puberty late (around as soon as I turned 16) so is there a good possibility i'm not finished with puberty yet? Thanks!

Mutton:

ALSO: I'm 17 years old and started puberty late (around as soon as I turned 16) so is there a good possibility i'm not finished with puberty yet? Thanks!

There's an excellent chance that you will continue to mature and end up with average sized penis, or larger.

I started my puberty at the age of twelve and within weeks had gone from a boy with a soprano voice who was asked to sing solos for the school choir to a boy whose voice more closely resembled a bullfrog who was NEVER asked to do any more than hum along.

Alas, my junk pretty much did all of it's growing in that brief span of time in spite of my growing to 6 feet in height and 170 pounds in less than three years later.