Mental Support Community

My Conclusion

Recluse

Well it kinda is but she appeared to love the kid and immediately gave herself up to the cops.

I guess she couldnt bear him living through it- dunno.

I have said before I would NEVER have kids of my own due to the size risk- its not THAT far different a philosophy of what she did

-.... well ethically of course she's way worse but the rationale is similar...

So she knew it was wrong, enough to go to the cops.

It's interesting that, knowing what she did, you'd waste any time reading what she had to say about why.

Have you heard about a syndrome called "Munchausen's by proxy"? Simple Munchausen's Syndrome is where a patient repeatedly injures themselves because they crave being the center of attention during the medical treatment. Munchausen's by proxy is where they injure someone else, usually their kids. They generally cannot consciously recall having injured the child, and deny that they would ever do something like that.

Face it: people are whacked. Or can be. Choose your role models well.

This is nothing like a mercy killing. That so called mother had she found out her son's left arm was shorter then his right arm, would've killed him. Saying that there was any logic in it, is like saying there was logic in Hitler executing the disabled, to cut government costs, and purify humanities genes. This woman was down right insane or psychopathic - that's it.

I'm not sure that's true... There were no doubt other imperfections in her child, just like all kids have, be it asthma, or short sight or bug ears etc

But as a woman she knew how other women would see him and simply didn't want him to live that sort of life.

Having an arm slightly shorter than the other doesn't impact you like size does.

I'm not defending the mother though! I'm the one who posted the article in disbelief.....

But I suspect it was done of compassion and love, rather than psychopathology.

I know your not defending the mother, but and I like you Jesse, but you are WRONG! If she really cared for the boy, and was going to take drastic actions, don't you think there were other alternatives? Like sending the boy a buddhist monastery or something? But no I'm going to drown him! Which is painful by the way. The woman was crazy.

And in ancient Greece the smaller penis was desired, big penis were considered disgusting, they viewed men with large ones as comical, beastly, and stupid. Now big penis are desired (I think this is a view held in the west more so, such as uk and us). Also on a side note, researchers have said that if a person from ancient Grece was born taoday he would be much more intelligent then the average person, so mabey the ancient Greeks were right?

Lol! good one.

also today i recently heard the stupid theory that the Greeks liked smaller penis was because a lot were gay, but then why do even gay men prefer large ones? In fact some studies they care more then women.

I find that it's funny how women still after all this time drool over the statue of David, even with his very small penis. Now I don't think the preference is completely society, because some women have large vaginas. However the clam that a man with a small penis is less of a lover or man - society.

Why punish yourselves with stuff like this that hurts? I didn't watch, and wouldn't.

Your relationship with your girlfriend has nothing to do with what was said in that video by another person, though, right? Remember the she loves you vibe? Try giving power to that. That's what matters.

well possibly.... but I actually try and hunt down positive stuff (which I do sometimes find... and then play to myself regularly to try and cheer myself up) but I tend to overreact I guess when I find negative stuff.

In the clip today I actually thought from the title she might be nice about small guys... it was misleading

When I find a nasty one I rarely watch it again though- so Im not sure what psychopathology I have- other than general 'saddo'

Top it off I've been having such great convos with my GF. I got a little "<3" text out if nowhere last night which was such a good feeling. Everything is feeling just the way it was before I brought all of this up and my high has been brought back to rock bottom. I'm scouring the Internet for things to assure myself I'm ok. God damnit.

Top it off I've been having such great convos with my GF. I got a little "<3" text out if nowhere last night which was such a good feeling. Everything is feeling just the way it was before I brought all of this up and my high has been brought back to rock bottom. I'm scouring the Internet for things to assure myself I'm ok. God damnit.

ffs - dont go down my path!!!

you have a girl that WANTS to be with you!!- thats all the assurance you will ever need!!

Shes seen you naked- still wants to be with you- as Irma says- live the moment and savour it.

Unplug your laptop and watch a film- or call your GF!