Mental Support Community

My Conclusion

Recluse

Getting a good job you enjoy, hobbies, being in shape yeah those are few things we all can control that help bring happiness but when you actually do all those things because its your drive and you find yourself in a situation you can't change or make better tends to errode all the other good things you have going on because I'm so focused on how to fix this problem. So no having a bigger than average penis can't make me happy but trust me small penis can make you very unhappy. Dealing with society and how they feel about us. Looking like a child when you take your clothes off. Having sex with girls wondering if they can feel anything at all even worse when you love the person. Knowing that I can't give my girl mind blowing orgasm like other guys can unless I buy a dildo. Makes one pretty sad.

I'm honestly pretty happy outside the penis issue. I'm a fun guy I know I am. I travel alot I get out and do stuff. I don't lock myself inside and play video games all day. I work out, eat right. I beat panic attacks and anxiety for the most part without drugs instead I changed my lifestyle. Stopped holding in my emotions, cut down on the booze, stopped drinking coffee. I consider myself to have a very strong heart and a pretty good attitude.

But I believe having a bigger penis would help give me the tool to accomplish what I want to get done in the bedroom. I have all the other tools in life to make it better except that one.

Having a small penis sucks so bad it's not even funny. Well unless you don't have one then its pretty funny.

I would never be amused at another person’s pain and suffering.

I know, for me, expressing my feelings and feeling heard is very important. When I offer a different way to look at things, it is never meant to deny your experiences or minimize your pain. I would never want to do that. I do hear how much this hurts. I'm sorry it is so painful for you. :(

Having sex with girls wondering if they can feel anything at all even worse when you love the person. Knowing that I can't give my girl mind blowing orgasm like other guys can unless I buy a dildo. Makes one pretty sad.

I hear that you feel sad about this. Are you certain, though, that “giving your girl a mind-blowing orgasm” isn’t about your needs and not hers? If you love her, offering and sharing yourself with her is an expression of that love. She is with you because she wants to be with you.

It’s great that you have a positive attitude and have made positive changes in your life. Good for you. :)

What happens if you try to think more positively about your body without such harsh judgments? You can’t change your body, but you can work toward accepting your body.

Can't even count how many times I've written down my thoughts and deleted it. Ugh.

My need to give her the best sex ever comes from this.

1. It's my drive as a male. I'm sure most men feel this way. It's part of the competition to make sure you actually keep the one you're with.

2. Personally I'd trade in my own orgasm to experience my lover have theirs at its peak. For me it's more satisfying.

3. I'm currently having the best sex physically and emotionally I've ever had in my life and I feel like if I can't return that I feel like a thief.

4. It's going to heal me. If I know without a doubt I am in fact providing my parter with sex better than they've ever experienced you won't see me on this message board anymore.

Until then I'm going to feel like a bigger penis not so much with length maybe an inch but mainly girth would provide my parter with greater pleasure. It's a little about everything. I feel guilty.

But that's not even this thread.

Anyway, you can chill, the argument is over anyway, these kind of things happen, especially talk about races when talking about penis size, that one always manages to sneak into every size discussion, so it's not even that unusual that we went there, although I admit it doesn't belong here, so I'm sorry for that.

One thing that's good to keep in mind is that everyone here in the community is suffering from something. While that's not an excuse for bad behavior, hopefully it does help all of us to better understand and support one another in the future.

That being said, yes, we are moderating the site and the discussions should be back on topic or action will be taken.

My need to give her the best sex ever comes from this.

​Could it be possible that your thoughts about what the "best sex ever" is are different from hers?

I'm currently having the best sex physically and emotionally I've ever had in my life and I feel like if I can't return that I feel like a thief.

Giving and receiving works both ways. When giving, we may also receive. Also, I know, for me, if I am feeling badly about myself, it can be very difficult to receive without associated feelings of guilt. Could that possibly fit for you?

It just seems you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself. I hope you are able to enjoy all that is good.