Mental Support Community

Hmmm

So the air is think with the issue of his penis size n it needs to be discussed but he won't bring it up I don't know how... Can I do it thru an email or how? It's like the white elephant in the room not an issue for me is for him etc I know he's worried, pointing it out thought will clear the air. Yes? Or totally no? I think yes so can move forward but the sensitivity makes its total taboo. Is there certain words to avoid or to use.... Should I sound understanding or is that patronizing... So hard to know what's right/ wrong. Any advice will be brill :)

I think all he needs is repetitive positive reinforcement and "closeness". And _especially_ during sex. Tell him it is perfect for you, that it feels good, that you are compatible in every way, made for each other. He may react slightly negative, disbelieving you somewhat, but he will feel 100% better inside and the more he hears it the more he starts to believe it. You don't need to mention 'small' guys never want to hear that. Trust me. ;)

Just my suggestions, I did not read your earlier posts yet so I'm sorry if this is way off.

I agree with karezza.

You can also send him dirty text and let him know you want him. Dirtier the better. It's something he can keep looking back to incase he starts to feel crappy. Imagine he's getting down on himself then he looks at a text that says "I can't wait to see you tonight I want your cock in me sooooo bad ;-)" He'd feel AMAZING. Wake him up with some oral let him know you want him.

My 2 cents. I dunno that's what would make me feel better along with what karezza said :-/

Yea Jessie it is.

Last week when I talked about it with my girl I brought up my size with self acknowlement and all I got was a silent conformation. I didn't even get "you're fine babe" or "there's nothing wrong with your penis." Or "your size is normal"

That feeling is like no other. I'd rather get the living shit kicked out of me than to feel that.

I think it would be nice just to hear some positivity. Having sex at least 3 times a week worked for me. Once it started to dip is when I headed towards crazy town with all of this. Letting us know it actually feels good.

Upping the sex works for me just make sure it doesn't come off like "I just love having sex" it should be more like "I love having sex with you" that's where something like sending texts could help. Let him know he's on your mind in a sexual way every now and then.

I've personsally outed myself almost immediately with the girls I've been with...prior to engaging in any relationship. "Oh and by the way, i have a small penis!!! Short but sweet!" Those were my exact words once...

I don't understand why it's such a big deal for people to just be open about this. I'm already shorter than average in height and overall body size, so I guess iit just feels natural for me to be 'small' down there as well.

As for the silent confirmation, it sucks, but clearly you are not small enough to deter her from having sex with you. Also, she didn't say you were small, you jus think she implied it by the silent confirmation.

Great thanks guys helpful as always ;) I'm happy to send him sexy msgs n have lots of sex cos it's so great with him. Up the confidence n it'll be even better haha

He doesn't say anything about it just doesn't like me looking at it n always covers up. Plus if I go to touch it sometimes he totally flinches away like a reaction to cover it n move away. Like as if I was going to hit him or something.... Although my intention is to do the opposite.

What about blow jobs... It's only early days but if he's shy about his penis would he let me give him a blow job...? So random asking such personal questions but I don't wanna stuff it up

i imagine guys vary

I used to LOVE BJs but now that I know Im so small I didnt enjoy them so much with my more recent partners cos of the shame etc.

I suspect the smaller it is the less he will enjoy them, but you could simply ask him? then you would know for sure...

I would guess he would love a blowjob. If you got on your knees and told him to put his cock in your mouth (sorry lol) I'm sure he'd start slowly feeling better.

Blow jobs are like flowers for men. I know when I'm getting regular blowjobs I feel great more ways than one. Total confidence booster. And I think as much as it sucks its kind of good my GF can get my entire penis in her mouth. It feels better. Same goes for sex. I imagine it would suck to bottom out on a chick and have 3 inches of your dick not getting inside her vagina.

I say be a little aggressive and sexually attack his penis. Let him know you love it. Fucking and sucking. Wake him up with a BJ that's like my dream and no one has done it for me yet and boy would that make me feel better.

Ehh that's just how I feel :-/ ????

No I give them to her because that's how I feel. I wouldn't change anything about her. When I first saw her I told my buddy "you see that girl over there. That's the kind of girl I like" and I got her. Her breasts, her hair(my favorite), her body is amazing. She's by sexiest and most beautiful girl I've been with. I got exactly what I've been looking for looks wise and personality and everything else is good too.

Sure I could still enjoy the sex but deep down thoughts are eating away at me. So her saying something positive would mean the world to me.

Yea I agree with the others. Depends on how shy he is.

Tell him he is hot, it makes you hot to touch him. Blow jobs are good, as often as possible in fact, just kiss close to there to let him know. If he flinches he is not ready yet, no problem. See if he would rather focus on your pleasure for a while this is good for both of you.

Just remember, don't ever blame yourself or get upset. Smile.. With your help he will be very confident eventually and he will love you in a way of no other man. ;)