Mental Support Community

Crazy things I do

Perseverance

Guys, just because Firefighter's relationship and views are untraditional to most, it doesn't mean he hasn't made some valid points. I just think they've been lost in the details of his relationship.

He has accepted his penis size, he has found a woman who loves him, he has found happiness and most importantly he is secure with manhood.

What arouses me sexually may not arouse someone else. There are millions of fetishes out there. We shouldn't judge anyone here of all places.

I've been lurking here for some time now and I feel I need to say something, I personaly do not think that Small Penis Humiliation should be promoted as a valid "coping mechanism" on a site dedicated to mental health issues. When Firefighters small penis humiliation foibles are posted here under the pretext "that it works for me" it infers that SPH is a coping method to be tried by all. If firefighter wants to promote this fetish all he has to do is type "small penis" into his search engine. 99% of the websites will have a SPH component in them. He can get off all he wants there...I would think it would be different here but I was wrong. If anything I would think that we would be trying to set this guy straight reminding him of the harm that is done to himself his partner and all other small penised guys. Why do I say all? Remember those 99% of all websites with "small penis" in their titles? They promote the negativity of having a small penis, the inferiority of men who possess a small penis, the acceptability of mocking men with small penises, the superiority of men with big penises, and finally the expectation that if one possesses a small penis then he should expect humiliation because it is culturaly acceptable to humiliate those who are under endowed. As SPH becomes more and more culturally acceptable, the more damage is done to those who actually possess a small penis.

@Wutty - I agree that SPH is becoming culturally acceptable. You see it in movies, TV shows, commentary ie) the guy in the sports car "what's he compensating for?" and in advertising for example Vermont Teddy Bear sells a Valentines Day 5 foot doll with the tag line "because bigger is better" and so many others. There is a whole enlargement industry selling supplements that are somewhere between worthless & dangerous

Who cares if SPH becomes more common. I don't think firefighter was trying to promote it. He just stated that is what works for him. It's not my thing.

The existence of SPH isn't going to make my situation any better or worse. I could care less if it becomes a more common fetish.

I think I would care- plenty.

Us small guys get a hard enough time as it is from the media, from men, from women.

If SPH, cuckolding, IR humiliation/subservience etc becomes mainstream, this will be even worse.

Dignity is hard enough to hold onto with this condition/disability.

We sure as hell don't need this crap thanks

Who cares if SPH becomes more common. I don't think firefighter was trying to promote it. He just stated that is what works for him. It's not my thing.

The existence of SPH isn't going to make my situation any better or worse. I could care less if it becomes a more common fetish.

I wish you would care...I wish more people cared. Maybe there wouldn't so much a need for a special sub forum on SPS at a mental help website.

I'm sorry but I'm calling a spade a spade. You guys are uncomfortable and pissed off because someone on this site has embraced their god given GIFT in a way that makes you feel even more insecure about your perceived flaws

i didn't see a post where he said was into humiliation. He just doesn't mind his wife discussing his size and the gratifying sexual relationship they have.

" I don't have a big cock...we changed it to a big clit...I got the biggest clit" (changes his male part to a female part due to its inadequacy- humiliation and degradation)

never get caught but if wife has affair...we will know instantly! (because she will be stretched due to 'big' lover)

I am really ok with having a big clit...fits well in panties ..(emasculation)

she was at work one day and was texting and texted me for my size. (mockery)

...4.75 and skinny. (he added this detail to ensure it was pertinent to most guys here)

she was with 2 other nurses at lunch and both were talking about thier hubby cock and pleasure ..(sounds like fiction from Literotica)

Lisa told me about her husbands big cock and it was ok but hurt. (of course she did- so painful but sooo goood- get it?)

The other nurse said her husband was 7 and pretty thick and she orgasmed about 80% of time. (nice bit of detail designed to hurt- thats 3-4 times vol of mine)

Michelle told me they asked her about our sex life and "I told them was rare I never multiples. " (of course due to hubbys pathetic unit)

They asked your size so I had you text it to me...they just couldn't understand ...back in er Lisa told me to get you to text size again so she would believe and you did...(because 4.5 is so pathetically small- humiliation)

my husband wears panties to (course he does, all men do! let us celebrate)

soooo clean, soooo smooth (well, how dare I not completely believe these posts... what was I thinking)

ps and Cece, if thats your idea of a 'gift' do you find that your friends tend to return their Xmas presents from you? (only joking hon :))

Jessie, I truly understand your views of his posts. You know I do. My point is, very simply, HE IS HAPPY. You wouldn't be happy in this relationship, I wouldn't be either.

I do however, feel hopeful reading his posts that maybe, just maybe my man might somehow, someday find peace and accept my love for him.

NotDoneYet is the only guy on here who is truly accepting of himself but he's a casual sex guy. FF is a relationship guy.

I need this glimmer of hope right now. :(