Mental Support Community

Frustrated.

Perseverance

Ok so this is how it ended

Last night before I left she said I should come over Wednesday for dinner and by then she said her period should be gone.

Boom!

I had not mentioned a single word about anything. Exactly what I was looking for. Wether or not she felt my vibe or if she just wants sex

Afterwards I felt ok to mentioned that we might need to kick it up a little bit because it hasn't been healthy for the overall relationship. She understood.

There was no way I was making the first move. As I've said before when I bring it up maybe it's the way I bring it up or whatever it ends crappy.

Before all of that I sensed she kind of knew she acted more lovey and she never really does that. I felt her wanting to see me happy. Whatever it worked out for me. I stuck to my guns and it worked out.

Ok so this is how it ended

Last night before I left she said I should come over Wednesday for dinner and by then she said her period should be gone.

Boom!

I had not mentioned a single word about anything. Exactly what I was looking for. Wether or not she felt my vibe or if she just wants sex

Afterwards I felt ok to mentioned that we might need to kick it up a little bit because it hasn't been healthy for the overall relationship. She understood.

There was no way I was making the first move. As I've said before when I bring it up maybe it's the way I bring it up or whatever it ends crappy.

Before all of that I sensed she kind of knew she acted more lovey and she never really does that. I felt her wanting to see me happy. Whatever it worked out for me. I stuck to my guns and it worked out.

Haha you scared the shit out of me when you said this is how it ended. Anyway props to you man.

But you're still wrong about the whole initiative thing. Let me explain, you showed up while she was on her period. This is good and the reason I think why she appreciated it is because, let's face it, she's bleeding out of her vagina. I think that having her boyfriend there for her during this period is a good thing. Let's just say that my nose were about to bleed like once a month. Now, during that period I would like some support you know.

So this whole "she's on her period" thing and ask you to eat dinner with her tomorrow could be a great response from you're initiative. Let's just say that you didn't showed up for her, would you be having dinner with each other tomorrow?

"Afterwards I felt ok to mentioned that we might need to kick it up a little bit because it hasn't been healthy for the overall relationship. She understood."

Good.

"There was no way I was making the first move.".

YOU DID MAKE THE FIRST MOVE. YOU BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT. THAT'S THE FIRST MOVE.

"Before all of that I sensed she kind of knew she acted more lovey and she never really does that. I felt her wanting to see me happy."

And that's the outcome from your initiative. See? You're gonna have sex with your girlfriend tomorrow and you're gonna do it good, but it's all up to you. Like always. Please understand that she wants to have sex with you Perseverance. The question is do you want to have sex with her? And if so you better take the initiative. If you're just doing nothing, then nothing is gonna happen.

Anyhow good look my friend and give us an update. I believe in you.... ;)

I didn't make the first move. She brought it up. I didn't mention anything sexual all weekend. She's the one who made the plans. "My period should be gone Wednesday you should come over." That was her move not mine. I will make 95% of the moves I'm not going to do it every single time. I get what you mean though except its not a one way street. I talked to my few friends and they agree with me. It's Bullshit. I shouldn't have to be the one to initiate sex every time. You also have to understand my previous posts. She acknowledged a drop off in sex and she said she was going to make more of an effort. That never really came. In fact the rate dropped to like once a month. Insane. I can't maintain a healthy mind in a relationship with sex once a month. I don't think any guy my age can. So it really came down to me wondering if she really cares about having sex with me. I'm the dude with the small penis that feels worthless. I feel like my penis is to blame for her supposed lack of desire. So as much as you wanted me to make the first move it was never going to happen. Yea it would have been easier to talk about it. But how many times can I bring up the same thing. Also tired of getting into frustrating talks about it. But this direction is good. Ill go over there tonight and see what happens. I'm not completely down on this relationship. It's really great but this one thing although very important has been a problem.

My gut tells me tread on. Banged her last night. It was nice. She told me when it started "that feels really good" she initiated it by the way. Started grabbing my dick. Felt good for a change.

So that was nice. I'm still not happy with my performance. I dunno. Just seems like I'm good not great. Bothers me a shit ton. Had another great night overall. She cooked. Guess she was trying to get into my pants. ;-)

She actually told me to stop. I was fucking her "too hard"

Guess that's what happens when you go 4 weeks without sex.