Mental Support Community

Sex

• 3 weeks later...

Sit down and talk to your boyfriend and work out what feels good for the both of you

But if he has a small penis the fact that you was rubbing yourself I am guessing while he was inside did hurt his feelings as he more likely feels like he is not giving u the pleasure u won't sit down and tell him its all good ect

But what a very lucky guy to have such amazing understand girlfriend that's loves him for him with his short comings il love to find someone as understand as you oneday as most of the girls I have dated have been size queens and I go that extra mile tie them to the bed blindfold them don't be lazy with my fingers and tongue use toys it doesn't bother me but most girls laugh or walk away after having me as I don't think its the length of my penis I think its all down to the thickness

Your boyfriend will have to chill but you will have to time him and make him believe that his penis hits the right spot that's all tell him it doesn't matter if he was 10inches females will till rub one out while getting banged .. just resure him that you love him

Sadly with most guys with a small penis girls are cool with it but its the guys own insecurities that's break the r-ship off

But fingers cross I can find a girl one day that loves me for me small penis and all