Mental Support Community

Tired of being ashamed.

dvnJ22

This was the way I was born. Being ashamed for this is like being ashamed for being black. And yes society gives us a bad rap, just like fat people or the disabled. And I'm sick of it! Its human nature to be prejudice against things that are different, but it doesn't matter lots of humans are racist, sexist, and overall jackasses anyway. I don't if I will ever find a girl, but right now I don't care. Is it that big a deal if I find anyone or not? I'm small, but so is the statue of David.

Right now that's what I'm trying to do, Surrender, and accept. It's not easy, but I've made progress, joining this website, and I also went to a dr. To examine me... A hot female dr, and hot Russian woman! Even got and erection while being examined, so embarrassing, but she was nice. She said I was small but medically normal, and would be able to have sex. So I think I'm getting better.

There is nothing to be ashamed of or accept. Having a small penis will exclude you from partaking in certain activities and limit ability to find a mate that you find attractive, and force you to find someone that accept you. They will accept you most likely because they got short comings as well, its just the way it is weather you accept it or not...

Just like a ugly person will never be Ambercrombi & fitch model...You will never be able to do things and have women that someone with big penis can have and do...I will never accept this fact, if you can then power to you.

There is nothing to be ashamed of or accept. Having a small penis will exclude you from partaking in certain activities and limit ability to find a mate that you find attractive, and force you to find someone that accept you. They will accept you most likely because they got short comings as well, its just the way it is weather you accept it or not...

Just like a ugly person will never be Ambercrombi & fitch model...You will never be able to do things and have women that someone with big penis can have and do...I will never accept this fact, if you can then power to you.

I don't agree with you at all. Have you read my recent thread I started? I'm living proof small dick guys can do alot of the same things anyone else can do. I've slept with very attractive girls. Some ugly ones here and there but have still managed to have sex "out of my league"

I've managed to have wild nights with my lil dick including a few group sex events. I've had a good amount of one night stands. I feel like I could have had sex with well over 30 girls at this point in my life had I not been in so many long term relationships.

My current GF is by far the most attractive girl I've been with to date. She is so incredibly sexy if I marry her I'm going to have a milf when shes in her 40s. So far so good. I have a little dick and shes still with me.

I work. I don't lay around all day. I get out I work out 5 times a week. I take care of myself. I love traveling. I'm easy going. I try and put myself in the best situation I can to be apealing to my GF. I work on bettering myself everyday.

This whole thing about life is working everyday to better your situation.

The whole thing with me was to get all those poisonous thoughts out of my head. I recognize I'm crazy. But I don't believe that it's impossible to find someone you like.

The moment I saw my GF I new I wanted her. I wasn't going to let the opportunity slip away. I crossed my fingers with the whole penis thing. The only time my dick size came up was when I brought it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i know that with me I won't get anyone. I am completely worthless pos to them. I will die alone/virgin what not but I just don't care anymore. I just want to die peacefully. It is the only thing have to look forward to in my life is the end to my life. You may find it sad but if you were a pos failure like me you'd feel the same way.... So death for me is a good thing.

Dvn thats BS....don't even talk about such a rather dreadful outcome. There are plenty of women that don't give a crap about your size....mines small too...don't give up! If all a woman wants is a hung one then you don't need her period. Being married we spend maybe 6-8 romantic hours together. Thats 119 hours awake...we spend 1 in every 17 hours under covers nude. If penis size is that big of deal for that 1 hour. What are you going to be doing the rest of times.

Chill out please!

Dvn...my wife karen told me to tell you to go out and have fun

Hey! I came to visit my hubby at fire station and as usual he is playing on his phone. We have been married for a while so I really don't think about it as big or small. It comes along with Mark. I have read some posts in here one night. I don't think most of us ladies carry rulers with us when we go out and I feel empathy for you who had bad experiences but I fell in love with Mark and I don't care what he has down there.

Lol this is fun....mark has left on a call...ask me what you want...nothing about our sex life though.

I don't think you look like a hobbit but I think hobbies are cute. If you can use 3.5 then who cares. When I was single...I wasn't looking when I met Mark. He captured me.so fucking confident he was almost arrogant but he wasn't...hard to really know off the start. He always made people laugh. We did not get romantic for maybe a month.

Be yourself and I am not going to comment on your size. Mark has measured his. I haven't

It don't matter.some bitch told you it did so you assume all of women are alike.

Guess what I am 34 aa....you tell me now....Mark. saw my breasts size before I saw his penis. I got a damn good husband

I don't care what women look like honestly. I really belive all women are beautiful, unless they are mean. But seriously me being boder micro, Vaginal sex isnt out of the question,(or possibly is, denpending) but i would have to please a woman in other ways. What woman would accept that. Ps I really do look like a hobbit.

Mark pleases me in many ways. The longer your in a relationship things change....we don't do same way each time...we do missionary position but no penis is going to hit my G spot but his fingers do. You know my favorite position. When he comes home from work and holds me tight and says I love my sexy wife...nothing he can do tops that.

If you look like a hobbit your cute. ..I am very married though!

Ok I looked back at some of his posts...he got a lot of flack. This is his message board site so he can handle himself.

I didnt know the problem was this bad. The small penis thing. I wasn't a virgin when Mark and I married. Yes of course Mark asked me were they?

I have never focused on that. Being married is a full time job and sex is something I wish we had more time for...OMG...I saw his numbers...I thought we did it more than that.

Humor is a huge plus along with confidence. I feel secure with Mark.

See your cute...

So go out and find a lady...we don't hide!

Mark met me at my job. I sure as heck wasn't looking.

Less guys than us girls. Yall are prime property.

Don't do bars....lol...we go there after a divorce or plain horny. I only went to bars a few times in college and never got hit on...either small titties or not enough alcohol plus I was kind of a good girl.

When mark comes back he can read what I wrote

I am going to close with this..they are backing in. I don't think Mark mentioned this. We are a Christian family but we aren't those perfect Christians. We all have something we wished for we don't have. Brains, body parts, or be younger or older. I work in a Trauma center; be happy today and be blessed. Tommorow isnt promised. I am out of here! No I will not kiss him: he is dirty and stinks. No I am not going to shower with him. We are not into that. He takes showers with other guys.

Hey hobbit your cute

go meet a nurse

You have all heard what they say about nurses

I am married ...don't believe all those stories

Hope hubby isnt mad about this...got to get daughter to soccer!

So true but on a topic like this with nothing to gain I can promise you anything. For what its worth..I work 24 hours and its nice today ...so really was her here. I didnt see her type it though and we live in a world of make believe. We have a president who makes you believe he is god and cares and bend over cause he is screwing this country.

Before the budget crap we could have entire families at station and cook out on saturdays but thats so damn costly...my wife came to visit today and the reason for her waiting was I had her debit card in billfold. This is sparky the firedog...goodnight

Mmm, much as I welcome firefighter's wife posting here, it can be difficult on a message board when people share a screen name. There's already the difficult question of "realness" (there's no way to verify anything anyone says, online), but then add in the impossibility of knowing for sure who's talking on a shared account ... It's still difficult if two accounts register who claim to know each other, because there's no way to know if they're in fact the same person. I'm afraid that's just the limitation we endure by being limited to text.

My suggestion is that Mrs. firefighter register her own account; her perspective on this issue might be helpful. But don't be surprised if some people continue to doubt. After all, some doubt is reasonable, on the internet. Personally, I don't see a reason to doubt in this case more than others, but then nearly everyone I know is anonymous. I could wish we lived under circumstances where no one felt a need to doubt, but we don't.