Mental Support Community

A Question for All to ponder.

Pseudonym

Guest ASchwartz

OK, I will take the bait. My book would be entitled "I want, I want, I want or How to be a KVETCH!!!

Now, you see, if I had more time to think about it it would have been better, oh, you know what I mean and If I could get paid for this idea, I mean, lot of money.......you know a lot of money, ....

Oh, yeah, that's me "KVETCHING"

I've got it: My book would be: THE KING OF KVETCHING

Does anyone need a translation?????:D:D:D:

OK, I will take the bait. My book would be entitled "I want, I want, I want or How to be a KVETCH!!!

Now, you see, if I had more time to think about it it would have been better, oh, you know what I mean and If I could get paid for this idea, I mean, lot of money.......you know a lot of money, ....

Oh, yeah, that's me "KVETCHING"

I've got it: My book would be: THE KING OF KVETCHING

Does anyone need a translation?????:D:D:D:

Yes. Please.:D

If you could write a book about your life's experience, What would you name it?

My Favorite Answers

Sometimes Promises Get Broken: My Life's Journey Into Cynicism. (My Answer)

Hold On, The Best Is Yet To Come! (My Mother's Answer)

The Offshoot Shakespeare: A Modern Tragedy (My Best Friend)

Stupid Stuff (Another Good Friend)

I like the thread you started

Guest ASchwartz

Hi FlowFreak and all,

Yes, someone who is a "Kvetch" is someone who wines and complains all the time, like a "big baby." I have been known to get into those kinds of moods. When I am there I feel like I want to be a big baby and "kick stamp my feet, wine, complain, etc." But, if anyone were to ask me what is wrong or what do I want.......well, I could not tell them. ;) See what I mean??

Allan:D

I like this question for one of two reasons, first it gives me an insight on people, how think of their lives, How their lives have gone on so far... What place are they in? Second, I always get a different answer, because everybody has one of these..

This is one of those questions I ask everybody, because the answer quite frankly interests me. And asking questions like these help me get through tough times, like the one I'm going through now. I appreciate all the responses, I must admit, I was becoming pessimistic on whether I'd see an answer.

The fact is these answers all allow us to think about ourselves, in my answer, I show that I do not believe that persons word is worth trusting. In my mother's answer, she shows that life gets better as it goes on. My Best friends answer shows that he feels that bad stuff just keeps happening to him. And my other friends answer shows that he feels life is just full of Stupid Stuff.

I look forward to seeing new answers, and maybe you can begin to ask your friends, or clients this, because the answers are all astounding.

Thank you for the praise, I will try to ask more questions like this, their fun, and they make you think.

- Anonymous

If you could write a book about your life's experience, What would you name it?

My Favorite Answers

Sometimes Promises Get Broken: My Life's Journey Into Cynicism. (My Answer)

Hold On, The Best Is Yet To Come! (My Mother's Answer)

The Offshoot Shakespeare: A Modern Tragedy (My Best Friend)

Stupid Stuff (Another Good Friend)

Are you looking for ideas for a book? ;)

I have a really great title for a book, if I do say so myself. :cool: I showed my pdoc some of my writing and he thought it was hilarious. My T thought so, too. But I am not giving any secrets here because I need the money!!!

Not that I don't trust y'all! :D

Hi FlowFreak and all,

Yes, someone who is a "Kvetch" is someone who wines and complains all the time, like a "big baby." I have been known to get into those kinds of moods. When I am there I feel like I want to be a big baby and "kick stamp my feet, wine, complain, etc." But, if anyone were to ask me what is wrong or what do I want.......well, I could not tell them. :D See what I mean??

Allan:D

Was that wine or whine?;) lol I never pick up on stuff like this normally but here it was, stood out like...... analyzing ;)

• 1 year later...

I've been thinking a lot about this question lately. So I thought it deserved a revisiting.

The initial question was:

As you stand today, if you were to write a book about your life, what would you name it?

My new answer - For All Intents and Purposes.

Favorite Answer - Hold On! The Best Is Yet To Come!

I have told people about my life story , and so many of them have told me that I ought to write a book about this > I honestly would not know what to title it. SOmething in regards to how yrs of child abuse effected me , and my life...

Something like Painful experiences , or Family Sins , hummm, I guess if I thought about it hard enough I could come up with some good titles.

Or I could write a beeo on SI . The pain of Self Injury , Why self Injure ? The outter pain of self injury .

DANG , too seriouis stuff.

But I always loved to write and it has been an outlet for me to express myself. I know it would help me if I ever chose to write a book .

Interesting topic ! :)