Mental Support Community

New Person

Jeep

DV....You have two things you can do if that happens. One, accept it and find other ways to bring yourself and your partner satisfaction. Be grateful that you can give and receive satisfaction after all you could be impotent and could only give pleasure and never receive.

Two, you can accept life without sex and find other ways to be happy.

Honestly, there isn't a lot of middle ground here. You have to decide whether or not to take the risks associated with intimacy and go through the trial and errors we ALL go through with sexual relationships or decide to be single and find other ways to make your life complete.

Playing the "what if" game isn't going to bring you closer to making this decision. It's only going to keep you in a stationary position in your life. Make a decision, move forward and don't let others define you or distract you from what you choose to do.

theres nothing intrinsically wrong with option 2 Dvn, and billions of people live that life, either form compulsion or chouce and live good lives all the same.

However I dont think thats what you want so why not try option 1 before settling for option 2.

If you have tried option 1 many, many times and you keep getting rejected then fair enough, you gave it a shot.... but have you given it a shot?

you need to grow a thicker skin and make 5 serious attempts this year with 'decent' girls.

Chances are may get rejected all 5 times (as would normal guys). fine. learn from it.

then try 5 times the year after.

if they all flee in horror then you have your answer.

i bet if you choose carefully a girl could make the compromise- not all put 'fullness' or 'excitement' at the top of their agenda.

i bet true love could be out there....

i guess you and I are disabled to a degree. Its one way of putting it I agree.

But I some small guys get married.

Barraclouth did.

Girls here have said they wouldn't mind a small one.

So its a disability they can overlook.

You have to overlook it as well.

What would you rather have:

1. a working 4inch?

2. a permanently defunct 8 inch?

3. a permanently diseased working 8 inch?

4. a good 8inch but no arms?

out of those 4 'disabilities' I will settle for no 1.

• 2 months later...

alright everyone ... Aww know how you feel jeep I have this out of on life I'm trying to cope but some things even sets me back a few steps and I have to pick myself up all over again .. yeah I'm larger overweight I'm an trying so badly to lose my weight as its had to pee with all this weight I started my diet at 322pounds...

Newguy, have you made progress with weight loss since you posted this? (Pardon me if you posted again and I missed it...)

I ask because I think there is a LOT of hope for you, especially based on your claim of having 4 1/2", which is not as small as I used to think. First of all, you may find that, if you drop all the excess weight, that the pecker size is in fact a bit larger than you thought. Regardless, you will be able to actually use it. AND, you will look and feel a lot better to most women, in an all-around sense. I think your weight is equal, if not more of a problem than your member size. And you can do something about the former.

I have been overweight (albeit, never 300 pounds), and I don't carry the extra weight well. I feel my face and whole stature really degrades with extra pounds. Having a really big erection could compensate for some of that, but I ain't got it. Right now, I have a fairly trim and toned body, and my recent lover was excited by this very much...yes, after seeing me naked. She was all over me. And from my physical point of view, my erection looked as emphasized as ever. For the first time, I dared to feel adequate.

I am not seeing that girl now, as we were only dating for sex, which is not the goal for either of us, but I have some other prospects, and I am very confident to be myself with them. I know I would feel less confident if I was heavy. The fact that you have some confidence at 300+ pounds means you have a lot of potential to do well, especially if you lose the flab. Keep up the good attitude!