Mental Support Community

Here to say goodbye and good luck to everyone

I recently had an interesting experience. Long story short, I'm lucky to be alive right now and quite honestly, I am trying to seperate myself from all the negativity that I deal with on a regular basis. I have been a member on this forum for roughly 1 year and 6 months and I feel that it's time for me to move on. As I've said in several posts, there is much more to life than sex alone and I want to start experiencing it. I will never find answers at the computer. I'd really like to have a sexual relationship with a woman though, but I have other priorities as well. I do not want to be associated with this issue any longer. Now I'm aware this isn't exactly the best place to pick up chicks, but if there are any ladies in the New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey area that would want to grab a cup of coffee with a moderately intelligent Caucasian male in his mid twenties, feel free to send me a pm :)

I understand that this may cause a major inconvenience, but I'd greatly appreciate for my account to be deleted. I do not feel that my posts have ultimately been helpful to myself or any of the members here so if this request cannot be granted, I will manually delete all of my posts. I'd rather not have to do this though. I understand the conversations will lose their meaning and there will be disjointed threads, but I feel that this is for the best. Like I said, I have let this problem dominate my life for nearly a decade and it's time to move on. I lost my teens and early twenties despairing over this and constantly thinking about 'whwat if' situations and I'm done with this. I value many things in life and if I'm unable to find a woman then so be it. If anyone here is local to me and would want to discuss these issues in person, feel free to send me a message, but I'm done hiding behind the computer. I will peak in here a few more times in case anyone has any desire to say something to me and I ultimately hope to remove myself from this place seeing as it forces me to have lingering negativity whenever I'm at the computer.

I wish you wouldnt look at it as hiding behind a computer. Things you say could resonate with people and you not even know it. You never know where an answer may come from, or where you'll see something that makes you happier. Plus, you can always come back and tell us where youve been or where you are. There are people that I wish would pop their head in, and wonder about them.

Hi TW

We'll be sad to see you go. Your outlook is very refreshing. But of course, I'm sure I speak for all, we respect your decision. You are always welcome to pop in and let us know how you are doing. :)

Admin-wise: I know IrmaJean has a busy workday today so I am just posting in the interim, I would like to let her handle your leaving since she has spent much more time with you.

As far as I know we would have to go to each of your 128 posts individually, so it would help us greatly if you would edit them yourself. The software won't allow you to leave the post completely empty, you have to leave some text, so you could just leave "........." or <deleted> or something like that; that's what people have done in the past. This at least lets the next person know there was once something there, even though they can't see what it was, and helps with the continuity. If you don't want to leave the name Thermonuclear Warrior here, there is an option to change the name on your profile to anything you like, which would then appear with your empty posts.

Let's wait and see what IJ says.

I am glad that you are okay from your experience, TW. It's great that you want to work on forming in-person relationships.

With regards to your posts, I think Luna explained this very well. If you have any further questions feel free to ask here or PM one of us, if you prefer.

I wish you wellness. Take care.