Mental Support Community

Article today reported on TV news

Thanks again Miss Irma. When I was speaking about love coming to you, I meant regardless of what form of love. Be it a relationship with a significant other or just to experience love for your family, a pet, or even a hobby. If you never love anything in this life, how can you die feeling complete? That was my aim, but I was tired!! Thank you all!!!

I saw the news thing and my wife also talked to me about it when she came home from work. My reflection is the network put it on for consumer relief. We are flooded with stories about trillions in debt, gun rights and North Korea crap. It drew an audience because it was a relief from all the other. Does it affect some of us? Sure! I at times think my size dosent matter but I am married.

I work out hard at gyms and have for 12 years. My body shows it. I am nothing like in a magazine but I have done ok. I also have genetics on my side. Anybody in here can get an athletic build but it will take a year and lots of supplements. There is not one exercise or magic pill to increase my penis size.

If a girl could come in gym and pick a guy for a hot date I maybe in top 8 but if she was to walk in locker room and we were nude. I would be last. If she is that superficial then lucky she didnt pick me.

my wife came home to ask me had I seen it. I am a news nut. It wasn't on Drudge Report or Fox but I had been surfing here and read it. Simply because she asked me brought attention to my size. She told me they talked about it during lunch and in emergency room. ( wife is a nurse) she told me most of girls said they were thankful thier hubby were hung. Karen agreed I was over 7 inches...lol..but one nurse told them her husband was a lot less than 7 inches and she wouldn't trade him for anyones husband. Karen told me she felt guilty then but I told her it was ok to lie. I am also a paramedic and we bring patients to her trauma center and I didnt need any of her fellow employees wondering how little I was.

My wife and I are in love and how we work my size into a good sexual relationship draws too much anger so I ain't going there.

We have lots of nurse and firefighters for friends and I think size does make a difference for some.

When I am comfortable with it dosent I hear some comment that reaffirms it.

We have a nurse friend Jenny who was over one night and enraged about her husband cheating on her. He is a doctor and she decided divorce wasn't the answer but she told him she wanted a one time revenge fuck to make equal. First time I heard the term revenge fuck.

she was telling my wife she would be patient but she was going to find a stud to take care of her. She wanted some size to stretch that hole so her hubby would quickly know what pay back was.

My wife told her that probably wasn't the answer but Jenny told her in front of me ...I put up with his small dick cause I love him but obviously his small dick wanted a different p***y so I promise him it will take a month for him to feel me tight again. I had to leave the room.

My wife talked to me that night and apologized for Jenny. I asked her would she think like Jenny. Karen asked me to never have an affair but she told me also she didnt know what she would do because affairs violate trust.

I asked her in the bedroom if she wanted the "stretching vibe" nope! We just cuddled...we got a lot of stress going on thats not sexual and we are both drained.

Not SPS.

About wife and our stress. I made a mistake and missed a rung on ladder and jerked back with arm to balance. Its workmans comp but I just didnt follow up. I am 80% sure I tore my rotator cuff. Like all fire and police departments we are constantly under threat of budget cuts and layoffs so I can work around my injury I am sure. It takes 4-6 months to totally heal plus like all couples we are under financial stress.

Not SPS.

About wife and our stress. I made a mistake and missed a rung on ladder and jerked back with arm to balance. Its workmans comp but I just didnt follow up. I am 80% sure I tore my rotator cuff. Like all fire and police departments we are constantly under threat of budget cuts and layoffs so I can work around my injury I am sure. It takes 4-6 months to totally heal plus like all couples we are under financial stress.

I pitched baseball in high school. I was damn good, but didn't pitch 'correctly'. My rotater cup and ball has went down hill over the years. Part of the cartliege is clean gone. Now, my right arm is fine untill I get it above my head, then I'm in real pain.

I understand the money issue, but you might want to have it checked out if and when you have a few spare bucks. Nip any damage in the bud now vrs. waiting till it takes real money to fix it.

Just sayin'

John