Mental Support Community

SEEKING ADOPTIVE FAMILY FOR NEW BORN BABY GIRL!

jessica0133

Hello, I am Jessica and I am a single mother of a new born baby girl , I don't know where to start my story but I am willing to share all information about me and the child. Men are really cruel because the father of the child promised me all kinds of love and the last minute he left me in the minute of no where. Please I am desperately seeking to give my girl to who so ever will provide to her a secured home. She is a Caucasian and very lovely. Please do not email me to tell me what is good for the girl or if am making the right decision because it takes courage for a woman to admit such!Here is my email address:

jessicabrown836@yahoo.com

Hi Jessica

Have you thought of contacting an adoption agency? I know their criteria are very strict and they would find a good home for your baby. There are also open-adoption websites you could post on. You are very welcome to share your story with us, although I doubt there are any adoptive parents here. We can certainly help you to talk about it. Have you spoken to a counsellor or social worker? They would be able to help.

How old is your baby and how are you both doing? :)