Mental Support Community

males are worse then females about this

huginn

I am bi, I have a small penis and I am still a virgin, I had chances for one night stands and relationships but as soon as the clothes came off it was over. After being rejected by gay males and women over this I found the rejection by gay males to be far worse, they are far more brutal I have to deal with this from the gay and straight community over this.

I am 40 and tired of being alone of not fitting in anywhere

I'm sorry this horrible affliction had to effect you, I know how you feel. You have a lot of other people here who understand how horrible this condition is and that there is no light at the end of the tunnel...I find this place good to vent once in a while when I'm extremely depressed/frustrated and it helps somewhat (until the people who say penis size don't matter swoop in..lol), its the only thing we got.

I'm surprised to hear this- I know the gay scene is very promiscuous and they have their celebrated 'size queens' but I have heard from both gay men and gay women that gay men are often more accepting of small guys compared to women, its just that small guys tend to be the 'bottoms'.

In fact I read it in an on line article quite recently- if I find the link I will post it....

It's easy to confuse individual people's personal experiences with something universal.

We all do it: we think that the way a few people have behaved in specific situations with us is the way all people behave towards everyone all the time. On the other hand, in a way it's true to think like that: as far as we as individuals are concerned, that is the way people are.

This gets to the heart the way people react to bad things that happen to them, whether trauma or bullying or neglect. Humans generalize our experiences to protect ourselves. That process is natural, but it's also limited. Just as it's natural to go into shock after a loss of blood, but with modern medical interventions it's also often fatal, the natural psychological response to trauma may not be optimal if continuing trauma isn't the norm. Instead, our tendency to assume the worst may actually lead to a slower recovery. Now the person who's wounded carries their wounds out into society instead of healing.

It can take a lot of re-education to convince someone who has been hurt that not everybody wants to hurt them. That process is at best gradual; it involves less telling them and more showing them, if you see what I mean.

The point is that it doesn't matter too much what the statistics are; it matters what 'huginn' has actually experienced.

i take your point Malign but unless any of you on here are proposing to have sex with me... at the current time I think we shall have to settle for 'tellin' B)

ps I think my real life experiences were a little unlucky - Im putting a lot of hope in the theoretical possibility of acceptance and hope it comes true at some point..

I'm a very sexual person and size has never been issue me. I've found through my sexual relationships that my sexual pleasure has more to do with the man than the penis.

I have had horrible sex with all different sizes and have had great sex with all different sizes. The owners of the penis is what made the difference between good or bad.

@ Jesse - I watched the video & I agree she seemed very honest and not mean (and totally hot) and I actually had a little bit of a breakthrough that everyone has their preferences about all sorts of things and that's just how that is. If a girl likes a guy & the only problem is the penis less than it would be in a perfect world well I am a believer in "where there is a will there is a way" and toys, etc could be part of the solution among other things. On the other hand if it is deal breaker then all i can say to the girl is don't be surprised when Mr. Big Dick screws your slutty friends because that is how the world works.

I have seen this girl on you tube, it is part of a huge catagory of attractive women giving relationship advise to men.

yeah, thats probably a healthy way of looking at it.

The 1st time I saw it I was a bit bummed out cos her 1st video was a bit more "it varies from girl to girl".

Then she surveys friends for this 2nd video and its "apart from size queens who like huge, the girls said ones a bit over 7 inches were ideal", well to someone as small as me, thats disheartening and then she says it IS a disappointing if its under 5 inches and less than 6 inches IS small. Sigh.

(to be fair thats pretty much what I have heard directly from many girls over the years)

But she did say some girls might be able to ignore the problem- which is more than that sex researcher form Miami said....

You've obviously never discussed the difference between vegetarian and vegan with someone who's one or the other. ;-)

I still don't understand it.

And I agree, if size didn't matter to someone, there wouldn't be forums to discuss it. But it really only says that it matters to those who are in the forums; it doesn't say that size matters to everyone else.

And only hot girls who love sex are acceptable? You know, most guys of any size or shape don't get the hot girls who love sex. Much less keep them.

Is there a reason to limit oneself to that particular population? Does it prove something about you if they accept you? Is that the definition of "winning"?

Another point is the odd idea that hot girls who love sex are all the same. Do you think that a guy who can have one hot girl could have any of them? Women have different likes and dislikes just like we do, you know. There are girls who like short guys, girls who like tall guys, girls who like skinny guys, girls who like fat guys ...

I would say 75% of the girls I've slept with were considered hot. I kept them for a while too. My current GF in my opinion is the most attractive girl I've ever been with. She does it for me. But it's not just me. I get compliments all the time from shes very pretty to man shes hot. Because she is. My GF is very sexy and shes sleeping with me. If dick size was the case I'd be out on the street. I also associate myself with good people, like I've never found someone to straight up laugh at my junk. I stay away from cunts. I know who they are, it's easy to spot. . I'd say my GF would more than likely would prefer a normal to larger sized penis. But shit man so far shes shown she whats to be with me and is happy. The only penis problems I've had in the relationship were the ones i brought up. After the sex dipped a bit i got insecure. I was like fuck here we go she's getting bored of me. But that's only because of the past shitty things that have happened to me coupled with everyday living life small. People don't see it like we do but living is torture sometimes in this society. Pure torture.

But when it's all said and done right now I have a smart interesting fun to be around hot girlfriend who fucks my little dick.

And only hot girls who love sex are acceptable?

Another point is the odd idea that hot girls who love sex are all the same. Do you think that a guy who can have one hot girl could have any of them? Women have different likes and dislikes just like we do, you know. There are girls who like short guys, girls who like tall guys, girls who like skinny guys, girls who like fat guys ...

sorry but I'm not into ugly girls who don't like sex...if that makes me shallow then so be it. No different then women preferring big penises. We all want what were attracted to, also quality of sex is very important in a relationship. I don't know how you can have good sex with 3-4 inch penis that looks like enlarged clitoris, its pathetic.

I would say women tend to gravitate towards certain kinds of guys. It seams that few guys have tons of women in love with them and most others simply don't interest women at all. Big factor here is confidence which is directly connected to penis size, big penis = big confidence...small penis = pathetic confidence or none at all.

I at one point had tons of confidence based off of a wonderful physique. Which made it a thousand times easier to pick up girls. Not only that talking to them was a breeze. Even though my dick is small I felt great. I remember dancing with some chick and when she felt my chest was like "damn" no joke. I felt great. Really we have no other choice to improve every other part of our lives. I just can't understand why I seem to have success meeting girls and getting laid but you guys can't.

My biggest problem is me and I know it.

I really don't want to come on here and brag but I think sharing the successes in my life could help you guys out. Sure I have few horror stories but there are just as many good ones if not more.

You know I used to be 210 pounds. I was a fat fuck. But instead of being fat and moping about my lil dick for the rest of my life I got my shit together. I got down to 170 with good muscle and good things happened from there on over time.

I don't see this as a worthless cause. Even if my dick was three inches. I just don't have quitting in me. If I failed at women there are a thousand of other avenues to live this life.

My growing up was less than ideal. It wasn't terrible I just want to make my future great. I hate my small dick but I still love life.

some members of my family (not my immediate family) think I'm gay.

which- in a way - Im comfortable with- I'd rather that that them know the truth

ps thats not homophobic btw- its just most straight guys dont like been seen as gay- its a ego/conventional masculine identity thing