Mental Support Community

males are worse then females about this

huginn

well you shouldnt have- many posters here have been a source of comfort to me.

the more good advice and real life examples of success to counter-balance the bad stuff... the better

Jessie, I think you yourself make many thought provoking posts. You had a post on another thread that I really liked. It was a list of conditions and reasons for womens actions and reactions in a sexual relationship. Two were very applicable to me.

I enjoy reading yours and everyone elses posts here. (I have to admit, except for the well hung guys who's posts are just an excuse to post their stats again and again.)

John

Glad it comforts you Jessie.

I guess the depression runs deep around here. I just feel like what I've posted on here could have opened some eyes. I've literally posted my life online in hopes to not only find more happiness in my life but to how people the possibilities. But instead I feel like the regulars on here just continue to post continuous negativity and act as if life is hopeless for them. I dunno. Maybe I expect to much or I just get mad easily. I'm not sure. But these posts bring ME down sometimes. I'm not talking about newbies I'm talking about the ones who have been on here for months. I really exposed most of my life on here and it's upsetting to me not much has seemed to sink in with some of you guys. The idea you can't make someone happy sexually is obsurd.

I start to feel the same way P. I get to the point where it all seems useless which leads to feelings of uselessness in my relationship as well. I've learned to walk away. You can't really get people to realize there are alternatives to their way of thinking or to seek out ways to promote positive change until they are ready.

You can be positive all you want but at the end of the day when you take you cloths off to take a shower and see your pathetic excuse for a penis no amount of positive thinking or some one off success stories will change anything. You have a useless penis and you will never have the opportunities and all the advantages that someone with big penis has in this life, there is no happy ending here no matter how much you want it to be.

well i just hope you are wrong WL...

the guy who made the film 'my penis and I' did face ridicule from his peers and cruel rejection and humiliation from women- but in the end he got married.

and several women here have said they would tolerate the issue in their partners.

and several women here have said they would tolerate the issue in their partners.

Oh joy that’s all I wanted in life is for someone to “tolerate me and my small penis”. If that’s what you want out of a relationship then good for you I’m sure you will find someone like that no problem even with small penis. A lot of desperate women out there willing to tolerate anything...

I would rather be alone forever then with someone who tolerates me because they cant get anyone better...that type of relationship is disturbing to me.

Girl falls in love with a guy. Soon they start fooling around in bed. Then she finds out he's smaller than normal but since she loves him she finds ways to make sex work. Or she could find nothing wrong with it at all. How is that so fucking hard to understand? Or is my GF just tolerating me until I can be replaced? Even better is my college educated smart and beautiful GF suffering from low self esteem? Clearly there is something wrong with her for choosing to be with me.

We had sex yesterday and I tried the best position for her to feel something and I actually had her telling me it felt really good. Ill take it. I'd prefer amazing but for now it's better than having a dead fish in bed.

Girls get off most on clitoral stimulation. I really start to question your guys intelligence sometimes. One aspect of a relationship could be lacking but that means it can't work? There's so much shit you can do in bed and girls don't like to do the same shit over and over anyways. You have to always be switching it up. Take your big penis and go in and out missionary for a few years and shes going to want to blow her brains out.

This is the shitty attitude I'm talking about. You think any girl is ever going to want to be with you. Having such a shitty outlook like that.

Well either I'm full of shit over here or my GF is a loser according to these posts. She is dealing with my small penis until she can replace me. Or she's a pathetic woman. Yup.

My small penis weekend included sex. Good sex. Eating pussy. Going out for drinks. Going to a festival. Her holding my hand and kissing me on the cheek. Back massages. Going to the track together. Her reaching for my hand while my hand is on the shifter driving. Yup big fuckin losers over here. Pathetic we are. With my small skinny penis.

Oh joy that’s all I wanted in life is for someone to “tolerate me and my small penis”. If that’s what you want out of a relationship then good for you I’m sure you will find someone like that no problem even with small penis. A lot of desperate women out there willing to tolerate anything...

I would rather be alone forever then with someone who tolerates me because they cant get anyone better...that type of relationship is disturbing to me.

I understand where you are coming from- and I know its painful- but you are seeking out the negative here a bit...

im not claiming that a small one is not undesirable and/or unfortunate- I would be a liar to say otherwise- so of course- a girl has to overlook it if she is going to stay with a small guy- its either that or leave isnt it ?

But this is true of any relationship- we all make compromises- I adore all my 4 exes but they werent perfect- 2 of them used to drive in a way that used to drive me to utter distraction- and one ate spicy food that I always tasted when we kissed.

These were imperfections but I accepted and adored them- I would hope a woman could accept my flaws too.

Before you say it--- yes i KNOW, thoses examples do not directly effect sex, but not all women are into being filled up, or if they are, they are willing to use toys.

All relationships require compromises- and yes, if you have an unusually undesirable characteristic, then yes you will have to make more compromises than average- and so will your partner- so the better ones attitude the more likely success will follow.

And as many experts and women have said- 'small guys have to work harder'- its not exactly fair- life never is- but its doable... thats the point

My last girlfriend a number of years back was adorable she looked a bit like Cher but was completely flat chested. We never spoke about penis size but I think she felt it was only fair that we both had our limitations. Also she truly loved giving mind blowing BJs and I used to rim her until tears rolled down her cheeks. She loved doggie style & the only time it was not good for her was when I came too quick, not because of penis size. I ended up leaving her because she would not stop doing hard drugs even after I saw her thru 3 rehabs.

well if there is nothing to 'overcome' thats great.

But for most girls- they don't even know there is an issue till they have feelings for you and until the clothes come off.

And for the vast majority it's a surprise and not a particularly welcome one.

Some cant get past it, some can if they try hard enough and some don't even see it as an issue.

we all wish there were more women in the latter catorgary and its a pity that society think so lowly of us- but you get through it as best you can.

I want guys to see there are opportunities out there, but I can see why they are initially doubtful- so one must fight their perspective, rather than admonish...

Well, even if you were superhuman, people would still be around because they couldn't get anyone better. It sounds like you're saying that it would disturb you to be with any girl, if you could "get anyone better"? So only the best will do? To me that sounds like you wouldn't be satisfied even at normal size, because there might be someone "better" on your scale of what matters in a woman. Wouldn't you then also have to be better and better? Where would it stop?

See, there's not a person among us (or anywhere else), guys or girls, big or small, who doesn't have flaws, things that people have to "tolerate" to be around them. That hot girl who likes sex has flaws too. Now, maybe you're going to say, I don't care about her flaws because I'm not interested in relating to her, I just want sex. But then what do you do about the hot girl who likes sex, whose flaw is that she kills her lovers afterwards?

If you're convinced you're inferior, then you're going to be convinced that anyone who wants you is inferior too. This thought passed through my own head when I was younger, and had more self-esteem issues. What turned my stomach was that that meant that I was insulting every girl I had ever liked in my life ...

I wonder if it would help you to list the flaws of all the guys you think are bigger than you are, WL, or maybe to list all of your advantages?