Mental Support Community

males are worse then females about this

huginn

Well, trivializing was not my intent. I'm aware that it's vitally important to some guys' identities.

But what would be dishonest would be if I said that _I_ thought it was vitally important, if that's not what I think.

It's interesting that if I said I thought it mattered if a guy was small, that wouldn't be insulting, but saying I don't think it matters, is. Based on that standard, am I not in a position where I'm required to insult you either way?

So he is rich or incredibly good looking. There has to be something that really overcompensates for having a small penis

No actually he's an aspiring writer whose a bit over weight that lives at home with his dad. His GF is a good looking girl who's pretty fun to be around. They're a normal couple and she seems very happy with him. Jesus Christ is it possible that good normal people exist.

Jeep, can I ask you: what happened to you today? Is there something that made you feel particularly bad?

We're not attacking you, or at least I'm not. I understand you disagree with me disagreeing with you, but I would have thought that would fall into normal interaction with people. This seems to be personal, and I don't mean it to be.

And yeah, in the end, someone has to decide how much insult is too much, and that's my job here whether I like it or not.

A small dick is not a perceived flaw... but you know this you are just trolling me now.

I'm not trolling you. I don't know your measurements and since this a SPS board, there have been many men with average or above average penises who consider themselves small.

I use the term perceived simply because we all overly inflate our flaws even when those around us may never even feel they are flaws at all.

No actually he's an aspiring writer whose a bit over weight that lives at home with his dad. His GF is a good looking girl who's pretty fun to be around. They're a normal couple and she seems very happy with him. Jesus Christ is it possible that good normal people exist.

He is fat,broke,lives with his dad has a small dick and she "seems" to happy. I wouldn't be surprised if she is cheating on him and just using him

Can I suggest we stop arguing about this? No minds are being changed.

I understand the frustrations, on both sides of the question, but ultimately, the goal of this place is to support each other.

It's conceivable that encouragement is not seen as support by some SPS sufferers ... so maybe we need to try something else.

I'd like to open it up: what would you guys want, in a support community?

I personally come here to get support, advise and encouragement. I try to offer up the same to those here as well.

Unfortunately, this area has changed lately and has become an environment to where anything positive or encouraging is deemed inappropriate and attacked relentlessly.

I just don't see how this behavior is helpful. We have had several members openly discuss suicide, I would think the positive and encouraging posts would help them more if others didn't go out of there way to dismiss them or make fun of them.

Apology accepted, Jeep. And I would repeat my question, if it would help to talk about it at all.

Cece, the "change" you mention is more like a cycle, and you may just have missed some of the earlier iterations. Any person implying they can make life work with a small penis is calling into question any guy who doesn't feel like he can do that. Can you see how that might be difficult?

Huginn. How about this. <again, swearing ain't going to cut it>. Go back and read all my posts. Then you'll see----> IM <-----on my way to happiness. I do not posses a weak soul. I win. And I will win. I'm using his forum as one of many tools to get over this small hurdle. Not a mountain but a hurdle. Do yourself a favor <swearing>. I'm sick of these <swearing> comments on this board. What's pathetic is your attitude not your penis. I'm not letting you <swearing> bring me down.

Edited by malign
Please treat each other gently.

Perse, I can see that it's difficult for you to hear all this negativity. That would be a good reason not to read it ... However, swearing at someone for having a bad attitude is likely to help them how? I understand that their attitude doesn't help yours, but again, that would be a reason not to share it, not a reason to go off on them.

I know you're trying. The problem seems to be that overwhelming positivity isn't helping (very many) either.

So I still wonder what would help, besides being born a different size? And I'm open to suggestions (as long as they're clean.)