Mental Support Community

Unhung hero

ah well.... I have been taking about this film to another poster privately.

I havent heard too much recently so I am hoping it wont become too well known. (ie the film flops)

Basically he was left by his GF due to his small size and goes round the world asking girls why size matters.

Some girls giggle at him, some trot out platitudes.

Nothing insightful...

I don't think he made a fool out of himself. The only way society ever changes is for brave people to step out of the shadows and create awareness to the things that are unjust in the world.

Society and media use to make women feel they were feel their were obese if they were over a size two. It caused countless numbers of young girls and women to commit suicide or starve themselves to death. It took brave people to start campaigns to counteract those opinions.

How can you expect anyone to view you as a man and not just a penis when you choose to bash this man for asking society to view him as more than his penis? If anything, all men should be grateful that there are a few brave souls trying to make a change.

I'm thinking about the study where they took images of guys height and penis size and the girls usually preferred medium to larger sized men. I dunno I might have read that on here. And then in real life my hot tub story. Which I'm pretty sure one of you shit on and called it a dumb drunk story. Anyways. After a few drinks getting in a hot tub with some girls with 2 of my naked friends I pretty much did a live study I clearly had the smallest penis. Yet I'm the one going into the bathroom to fuck the hottest girl. Hah the small penis guy wins! Even though it kind of fell apart I still got with her in bed an hour later when she Called Me Back! Truth comes out when you're drunk right? This girl could have just laughed in front of my face. Instead everything was normal.

Wanted to write that after reading how "pathetic" this guy is. How pathetic we all are actually, including me.

How can you expect anyone to view you as a man and not just a penis when you choose to bash this man for asking society to view him as more than his penis? If anything, all men should be grateful that there are a few brave souls trying to make a change.

How people view me has nothing to do with society and everything to do with evolution, you are born a alpha or beta male its not something that you can chose. If you have small penis then you are automatically put into the beta male category no matter any other positive qualities you may have. I'm a substandard male, and whether society accepts that or not means nothing to me because that's just the way it is. Man and women will always prefer bigger penises even if its something you would be able to silence in public, reality would be still the same.

Well, it's a point of view, and you're certainly allowed to live your life according to it. What confuses me is the need to share this theory with others. Are you saying that the suffering these guys feel is because they haven't accepted your theory that they're "substandard"?

I guess the question becomes, if this is all Fate at work, how can you best live your life? Is there a point in hating society then, or for hating yourself? After all, if it's Fate, then there's never been anything you or anyone else could do. So then, why not live the best life you can, anyway? Maybe your size is Fate, but what you do with it is a choice ...

An alpha man isn't determined by penis size alone. Usually the prerequisite for Alpha men is confidence and competency. They exude it and come across as strong, powerful and in control.

I've met Alpha types that weren't swinging a 7" dong and I've known a couple Beta males that weren't lacking in the slacks. Alpha types are 90% attitude.

I've met Alpha types that weren't swinging a 7" dong and I've known a couple Beta males that weren't lacking in the slacks. Alpha types are 90% attitude.

I never said that having big penis automatically makes you alpha but I believe that 90% of alpha males are packing big(self confidence in majority of cases is directly connected to penis size), and rest are just posers...and when the pants come off there not so alpha any more when women starts cracking at his "alpha" three inch penis...

I never said that having big penis automatically makes you alpha but I believe that 90% of alpha males are packing big(self confidence in majority of cases is directly connected to penis size), and rest are just posers...and when the pants come off there not so alpha any more when women starts cracking at his "alpha" three inch penis...

No but you did say having a small penis automatically made you a Beta. I'm just pointing out that's not always the case. No one is born Alpha or Beta. They choose which they will become. You made that point yourself above. No one is born with a lack of confidence. It is something they develop based on experiences and their perceived flaws.

personally i don't think i've had a choice in being a beta - physically, personality, everything about me is considered beta.

@malign, I feel similar to Wasted in the sense i don't feel i had a choice. you said to make the best out of it, i'm honestly asking you fo advice on how to make it the best out of it. I'm tired of feeling suicidal everyday, it makes me so tired.

@ cece, I completely agree - the more people get the the fact that men are born with different sized penis and it not some rare thing, even micropenis which effects roughly 0.6 of the population is still 600 million! especially a normal funny guy not some dude with a monster truck, hopefully people will come around. honeslty men with small dicks are treated like obese women, obese women are a punch line and treated badly like men with small ones

i hope that the guy is actually small and doesn't just think he's small. i hate it when guy's say there small and there like 6 inches and I'm over here with 3 inches.

their perceived flaws.

3 inch penis is not a "perceived flaw" its a real condition called "micro penis" and it ruins lies of the man it effects. You simply don't understand what man feels when they see well hang guys enjoying life and all they got is a little stick which they cant do anything with....

do you have a 3 inch penis wasted? because I do. if you don't then stop speaking for us.

I have a 4 inch penis on a big body (so it probably looks smaller then your 3 inch on yours), and I'm only speaking for myself and from my life experience not for anyone else. I don't know why you feel I'm talking for anyone but myself...my conclusions are my own from my experience not yours...

dvn

im not far off having a micro.

bottom line is that I have had women reject me cos of size.

I have known good, decent women, who I count as good friends of mine, ridicule men with small penises (not knowing I am one of them).

I am unhappy with my body and what it has done to me - so here I am.

All the guys here are unhappy because they feel shame or have been rejected or think they will be rejected due to their lack of length or girth.

I agree those with 6 inchers who moan are hard to feel sorry for but actually this site IS FOR them- ie SPS.

Strictly speaking small guys like me should not be here as mine is a physical reality rather than a body dysmorphic disorder.

Anyway- we are unhappy, we are here to vent, offer, or receive advice.

gf here, and cece are trying to help and your shiting all over them. I know you need to vent but gf and cece are here cause they need help also! it has affected them, becasue of the boyfriends, they are the kind of women we want. they trying to help and when you post something negative it hurts them.