Mental Support Community

My Therapist is most likely leaving in August

How do you feel about her leaving, AP? Is she someone that you've learned to like? Will you get any chance to meet, or even choose, the person who takes over when she's gone?

How do you feel about her leaving, AP? Is she someone that you've learned to like? Will you get any chance to meet, or even choose, the person who takes over when she's gone?

It's depressing even if she agrees to stay in touch with me after leaving. Absolutely I did. No doubt that I'll get to choose my next Therapist, and I already have somebody in mind.

Well, I think it's great; first, that you found someone you liked, and second, that you'll have a say in choosing the next person. Good people do exist, and it is possible to find them and choose to spend our time with them instead of the others.

Well, I think it's great; first, that you found someone you liked, and second, that you'll have a say in choosing the next person. Good people do exist, and it is possible to find them and choose to spend our time with them instead of the others.

She tells me this all the time.