Mental Support Community

a mess

medlem

Feeling restless for such a long time..!! Feeling restless and can't/don't want to do nothing at the same time. Or in the middle of this restlessness I suddenly feel for doing something but just as suddenly I lose interest of doing it or I don't finish the activity.. And I'm just confused. Don't know what to do. Feeling too busy at the same time. And then confused again.

For almost a year I still haven't been able to explane to my "new" doctor what's going on with me because of allthis roller coaster.

Nice, now I'm feeling dizzy after actually getting all of this written down.

I haven't had time for my friends because of this. Some ppl think that I don't care, but I do..

Just wanted to say hi and I'm wondering if there is anybody to whom this is familiar? And what is this? Bipolar disorder or some kind of strange anxiety.? Could it actually be anxiety. ..?!

Doesn't matter.. I just want to know if there is anyone who has experienced something like this. Restless, I call it - being too restless to do anything ( not stressed, no stress at all).

I'm sorry you are struggling, medlem. :( If you are finding it difficult to settle down and relax, it could be anxiety. It's hard to focus when restlessness is at the forefront all of the time. Are you feeling any pain or discomfort? Sadness? Fear? Maybe it helps to listen to your needs and see what these feelings could be telling you. I know that isn't always easy.

We are here, if expressing yourself helps.

• 1 year later...

Feeling restless for such a long time..!! Feeling restless and can't/don't want to do nothing at the same time. Or in the middle of this restlessness I suddenly feel for doing something but just as suddenly I lose interest of doing it or I don't finish the activity.. And I'm just confused. Don't know what to do. Feeling too busy at the same time. And then confused again.

For almost a year I still haven't been able to explane to my "new" doctor what's going on with me because of allthis roller coaster.

Nice, now I'm feeling dizzy after actually getting all of this written down.

I haven't had time for my friends because of this. Some ppl think that I don't care, but I do..

Just wanted to say hi and I'm wondering if there is anybody to whom this is familiar? And what is this? Bipolar disorder or some kind of strange anxiety.? Could it actually be anxiety. ..?!

Doesn't matter.. I just want to know if there is anyone who has experienced something like this. Restless, I call it - being too restless to do anything ( not stressed, no stress at all).

You sound a lot like me. I decided that my restlessness was caused my expecting by "doing things" would cure me. I wanted to become the BEST PERSON EVERRRRRRRRRRRR but I couldn't because I was sick. Maybe this is whats going on and maybe really its just that you relentlessly want to surpass your disorder.

I have also thought that it was just anxiety. I believe there is a lot of anxiety involved with bipolar disorder. I have manic episodes that can last from 30 minutes to hours. They used to be so bad that they would just keep going until I made myself go asleep. Then it wouldn't be there when I woke it. Anyway I was always fearing the next episode. Sometimes, I think the anxiety of fearing the next episode actually caused them!

It really sounds like you want to break the boundaries of your illness. Maybe you get some anxiety from thinking that you can't.

Just some ideas. : )