Mental Support Community

I'm really scared

Morea

I can't stop crying and my heart hurts.

I have untreated anxiety and depression. While I don't want to kill myself, I feel so hopeless. And lost.

I don't want to worry any of my family; they live across the country and there's nothing they can do, and it's late and I'm scared.

I've been crying a lot more lately (which is unusual) and now I can't stop. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep. I hate every day. And I feel so, so alone. My closest friend is 2 hours away, minimum, and I don't know how to verbally talk about how I feel. I clam up and lie through my teeth--then cry later.

I know I need help. But I can't afford it. And I'm scared it's going to get worse. I don't see how it can get better.

I'm sorry you're in so much pain, Morea. :( :(

I hear you that you don't want to worry your family, but possibly they would really want to be there for you now? If it's too difficult to talk, can you write down what you've been feeling? Does your friend or family have email? Maybe your family can help you with finding affordable therapy.

I know I'm a little late, but I can sit here with you. I hope you were able to get to sleep.