Mental Support Community

Would it help you if less well endowed famous men 'came out'?

Jeep

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would it help you if less well endowed famous men 'came out'?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Don't know.

Why aren't there any simple studies out there (at least I've not found any) that show representations of two men identical in every way save for penis size one below average and one above average and ask which is more desirable?

I thought that's what the recent Australian study did.

Why aren't there any simple studies out there (at least I've not found any) that show representations of two men identical in every way save for penis size one below average and one above average and ask which is more desirable?

Because no matter what anyone says, we all (women and man) know deep down inside (women better then man :)) that bigger penis is preferred over smaller. From vaginal stimulation for women to mans pleasure by being more confident in bed also self-confidence in all aspects of life outside of sexual relationship...list goes on...and lets not forget visual pleasure of looking at sizeable penis, its very stimulating for women.

Can you have OK life with small penis? yes. But its a substandard life in all aspects compared with bigger counterparts, and this sad fact is apparent from most posts on this board.

You have a superficial, simplistic, and bullshit attitude towards life. The fact that you think the ultimate qualify of your life is based on a bit of flesh is absurd. Your life sucks because of your attitude and refusal to do anything about it.

And you have very naive view of life. People are very superficial creatures, and if you want to live in your little fantasy world where everyone is equal and we all hold hands and sing kumbaya then enjoy...I'm sure you're life is just peaches and cream...

My life sucks because I've perpetuated the same attitude as you as well as everyone else here and on top of this, i have legitimate problems far exceeding that of my small penis. I'm ashamed to even have taken it this far. Not naive at all, just not superficial and simplistic in my desires. I'd take worrying about my small penis any day over what is currently happening to me.

Edit* **I actually am also at times disgusted and offended when I read posts here when I think about the magnitude of the real world problems I'm dealing with right now. My point is to make people see the error in their ways and to see a different perspective on their negativity..and this is coming from someone with a small penis, not someone that does not relate. I know exactly what you all deal with, and it's bullshit in comparison to what I'm dealing with right now.