Mental Support Community

To Many Thoughts

Branded12

After being a member on here for a while and reading what others have posted I've finally decided to post something of my own. It seems very familiar to me to read some of the posts on here as if they were my own thoughts. It's interesting to read responses. Some people are angry some are depressed some people are experiencing a combination of the two or more other feelings. For me, I fall into all the categories and each category has many different thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I am not really sure what to do with them. For example, I am dating a woman and I have told her what my feelings are about my small penis. I only let her in so far then I close the door so to speak on how far the conversation goes. To many thoughts and feelings to get out there. A lot of embarrassing things said and before I know it I cut it off. I get the basic response from her such as oh it doesn't matter and it doesn't bother me. My favorite is "size doesn't equal pleasure". I could go on and on but what are some of your ways of handling all these thoughts and feelings on your size? I was just curious on what others on this site does to cope or deal with this unfortunate situation is having a small penis.

well I tell myself that at least 2 women loved me and another 3 were with me for varying lengths of time.

And Im terribly small.

I also have been told that some women are able to sacrifice certain parts of life and/or sexuality in exchange for other qualities.

So I ma not be able to satisfy a women in some ways but she could depend on me to be faithful and decent- that kinda thing.

I have heard from women (and men) that bigger guys are rarely faithful because 'the world is their oyster'.

Sorry to pigeon hole bigger guys... its just what others have said over the years...

I appreciate what you said! Woman are complicated creatures! I agree with you about woman sacrificing certain things for other qualities. I am assuming you mean a small penis. I have found this to be true but ONLY temporary in relationships. Ultimately my relationships end on way or another because of my small penis either because of my lack of confidence or she leaves because she is unhappy with the sex. The relationship starts out fine and an attempt is made to adapt to me being small then it ends ultimately.

It's a crazy world we live in to place so much importance into something that was originally made to just keep the human race alive! The penis!

Ya we are complicated but you guys are too. Me and my bf have been together for 3 years, we only recently um... well you know and he doesn't have a problem with it I would rather him be sweet then have a big dick (we waiting because me not him I have my own problem lol). If anything I rather him have a smaller one, try and imagine the pain already but on top of that it being really big hell no thank you. My friend at work says he has a small one and he says "It's the motion of the ocean not the size of the boat" and that he utilizes his other abilities... gag. Anyways hope that helps.

Branded- well tbh mine also failed due to size ( probably in all 5 cases sadly) but Im hoping one day a girl might decide to make the compromise permanent.

It is asking a lot I suppose - but some girls globally have made such a sacrifice- and here you have Sedsed saying she positively prefers small...

Sedsed- thanks for your comment- it was very kind.

Im gonna ask you question now, which I promise you, every guy here is thinking, but what would you class as small?- and yes this means you have to do the ridiculous act of finding a ruler and estimating inches for a bunch of anonymous guys on the net.

But I ask all the same...

It seems everyone needs to know my stats. I am 5 inches on a good day. Anyways, I suppose I'll hear something along the lines of well atleast your your not 3 inches and 4 inches girth well either way I am small. It would be great if my girl would just tell me I was small to be honest! Her most famous quote is size doesn't equal pleasure lolhahahaha well since she used to be a stripper and has about double or triple the sexual partners as I do I pretty much have a hard time establishing trust with her!!! Sedaed thank you for your response! But why are you here? Seems like you have a guy of your own or are you trying to figure out why he is behavior is the way it is ??

Hmm, your girlfriend is a stripper, which implies that she's above average in terms of attractiveness to the majority. This in turn implies that there is a strong likelihood that she has had numerous sexual partners and thus experienced a wide spectrum of penises. Now being in her position, she probably has high standards and has no reason to settle for an under endowed man when she can easily sift through enough men until she finds what she's looking for. However, here lies the contradiction. With her past and her looks, she is with you. If a large penis is so important for her, she is entitled to move on yet she is with you. Now I wonder why? I thought that there was nothing in this world more important than being well endowed and good at sex?

Seriously, if it bothers you do something about it or embrace it. You are in the normal range and can have sex like a normal human being and thus you do not have a physical problem. The problem is entirely psychological and in the grand scheme of things, it's very superficial and pointless as I've said in several posts. Enjoy her while you have her or your negativity will probably be the demise of the relationship.

Enjoy her or the negativety will be the demise of your relationship! Interesting point of view! Her stripper days have long been past by! She did this about 12 years ago but having said that can't you see my issue? She's been with well hundreds of guys, lap dances etc so she knows the size issue right? Where does that leave me?? I am not not big but the bad things is I feel like I don't satisfy her her bed because I am small she she knows the diffrence given her past!

Well she did want to be with up until last night. Our relationship ended as I had a feeling it would sometime soon which is one reason I started posting here to vent a little. It's a sad situation to say the least. She left because of my penis issue. I don't know what else to say right now about it. We were together for a year and a half. All I wanted was to make her happy both in the bedroom and outside the bedroom. I couldn't do either because of my size. I was to preoccupied with my size to realize how many problems I was really causing. A little lost right now as to what to do.

Thanks for the advice Jessie. I will take that into consideration. She is saying a lot of really mean things right now so she really needs sometime to herself. When or if she calms down I will see about taking her someplace. I think she told her friends about this size issue I have a day or so ago. That is something which is not repairable in my eyes. I could never be around them again. She violated my trust so I'll have to see where her mind is at in a day or two.

well she probably has mentioned your size to them- not to be mean but because thats what girls do- they share problems- hell, they share everything.

if she likes you and you like her - dont let her natural indiscretion be a deal breaker to you....

you may have the moral upperhand but being righteous can be a lonely place...

I think you are both right. I depends greatly on the group of woman as to what their I am just going to say moral line is with subject matter IE; small penis. I don't think it is right for my girlfriend or ex now and her friends to discuss my size. Even if they share things with each other it is wrong to discuss such things within a group, to cross that line. It violates my privacy and the trust I gave her. I let her inside with trust and she destroyed it! The group talking about it means that penis size is important enough to talk about. I know this group of women personally and they no doubt made fun of my size, guarantee it! It's embarrassing and not right on any level. Word travels fast these days with social media Facebook , twitter etc one of my biggest fears is this ending up on Facebook. My friends, family etc etc etc she or anyone in that group could do some major damage to me. Why must woman be so cruel like this because I have a small penis?? This is just ridiculous behavior from materialistic you know what! Small penis equals big problems every time I let someone in!

well i am just guessing here..

but if she put it on facebook thats despicable- really out of order

and if her friends shared it on facebook thats a violation of her trust and your privacy. Nasty.

but talking with friends?- yeah its a virtual certainty

did some of the girls giggle?- yeah probably, but only fleetingly- small ones are societally embarrassing- they provoke giggles ie a shameful secret.

i mean technically it IS a violation of trust but its just so common it doesnt really count as that anymore...

I mean a guy should never tell anyone about a girl he slept with, but most do, and some even say if she was any good in bed (although they don't go into the details like girls do- but guys dont share in the same way).

And if a guy found something highly unusual on a girls body- there is every chance he might wish to raise it with a friend or 2- so when you consider girls are 100% more talkative and intimate with their friends than guys are... well... there you have it.

Another disadvantage of being small true, but shouldn't colour your view of a particular girl.

- I have heard so many women in real life say that girls compare sizes, plus female sexperts on telly talk about how girls talk about big or small penises with girlfriends that I suppose I assumed the vast majority do.

Certainly all the female written articles say they do. eg Cosmo etc

I know my last 'fling' did talk with her friends about me but I think it was about support.

I doubt she would have said to me 'do you mind if I discuss your genitals with my best friend?- it just happens.

Funnily enough, all my female friends and family are disastrous at parking and freely admit it whereas the guys find it quite easy-

is that chaventisitc?

I thought I read somewhere it was brain design-

girls can multi-task and are great communicators but blokes are good at visual-spacial stuff- on average.

- I know its hurtful, but we are more tuned to the hurt due to our condition.

I know logically its private but humans don't work in black and white like that.

- So you have NEVER asked your best mate if he has slept with a particular girl? or kissed her?

- how would she get the consent??- she can hardly ask him permission!!!

- Well I think all womenhood are flagged then!

But in any case maybe a girl wanted help from her friends to try and get over a size problem because she cared enough to try and make a go of it.

Sounds like a quality of character that we should treasure.

You and I both agree that we are both fishing from a very reduced pond right??

So if you find a girl that can overlook this issue only then to dismiss her, for acting pretty much like nearly all modern women, seems highly self destructive.

fair enough Jeep- I thought you made perfect sense at all times- I knew you werent winding me up.

bound to have variances in perspectives...

I do wish girls wouldnt share these sorts of personal details.. or better still I wish they did but that I was one of the lucky big guys! Meh.

• 1 month later...

After being a member on here for a while and reading what others have posted I've finally decided to post something of my own. It seems very familiar to me to read some of the posts on here as if they were my own thoughts. It's interesting to read responses. Some people are angry some are depressed some people are experiencing a combination of the two or more other feelings. For me, I fall into all the categories and each category has many different thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I am not really sure what to do with them. For example, I am dating a woman and I have told her what my feelings are about my small penis. I only let her in so far then I close the door so to speak on how far the conversation goes. To many thoughts and feelings to get out there. A lot of embarrassing things said and before I know it I cut it off. I get the basic response from her such as oh it doesn't matter and it doesn't bother me. My favorite is "size doesn't equal pleasure". I could go on and on but what are some of your ways of handling all these thoughts and feelings on your size? I was just curious on what others on this site does to cope or deal with this unfortunate situation is having a small penis.

My personal feeling is that if you want to be with her and are not just taking her for a ride, then you should place your trust in her. If she says it doesn't matter, it simply doesn't. Women are wired differently I think.

But what are your dimensions anyway? My best erection is 6 by 5 at the base and 4.5-4.7 in the stock. But I can't always manage that.

Sometimes I can register 6.2 or 6.3 and I remember seeing 6.45 once but I don't know if I was measuring correctly.

However, I am convinced only width matters in the end and in that department I have no bragging rights.