Mental Support Community

Introducing myself

bartona

Well the Internet has proven there are girls out there who like small penises. Rare or not they're out there. Some girls flat out dont care. I say It all the time. My gf is hot, she's smart, she's going to be making good money in her career, she could be with anyone yet she wants to be with me. Eventually get a place together and the whole deal. Me I'm not bad looking... I'm no stud though and I'm shelling out 4.5 inches of skinny dick. Only problems I have are the ones I create. She never wants me to eat her out by the way. You'd think the little dicked guy would have to make up for it that way. Nope. She's like "just come on and fuck me"

Allllright then. Lol.

I just wish I could give her more. I really believe she has a good heart though and loves me for who I am.

My last gf was the same way. Granted she made her comments but like mine now, didnt mean to go out of her way and hurt me. But she loved me as well and wanted to be with me. So there's two in a row I found.

They're out there guys. Find them and fuck em with all you got.

Maybe Bartona,

But you might judge a womens 'hotness' by her weight or figure or face right?

Being small is a fundamental turn off...amplified by the fact it's only discovered when the clothes come off.

Plus it functionally hampers/ruins intercourse for both partners... especially for the girl.

In society having a small one is pathetic and a joke... so alas its difficult for such afflicted guys to be respected.

Yeah it's true. Women respect a big penis more. I don't know why but they do. There's something basically nice about producing a big one makes the woman think you love her more.

But having a relatively small one is not pathetic.

I've been pretty much thinking that I have a very small one because I compared myself only to the really big ones. But I tried to get the best erection I could and am trying to stay turned on so the blood doesn't leave even if I'm limp.

And the results have not been bad. I just excused myself from work just so I can pat and slap my genitals. I checked again and right now it's 1.5 in width and 4.6 inches around. The base is 5.1. Length does not bother me and I consider it irrelevant.

I just want to be average.

I have spent 8 years thinking that I am too small. And it's only now that I have discovered that I am average or maybe a bit above average if the 5.1 can be taken as the result. Of course my penis has a tapering nature when limp as in it's widest at the base and gets a little bit thinner up but not noticeably.

If I am actually as thick as the measurement says, then I have a small big penis. I find that impossible to believe due to the dicks I have seen before. But if the stats are true about 6 being the average length and 5 being the average girth, then I may have a big penis after all, though not as big as some others.

It's just changed everything, this realization. I'm trying to sit with my legs as far apart as possible just enjoying seeing the bulge in my pants. It's like an albatross.

I'm not trying to be rude. Far from it. You guys are the best family anyone could have. But I am encouraging you to start thinking differently about your own organs. Just know that there are others here who support you and don't judge you(at all). Your success is important not only to you but to everyone else here as well and I am certainly here to lend support and help because I know exactly what's going through your minds and the ways in which it is incorrect.

Well I think there may be slight differences Wirelan.

You probably have SPS whereas I simply have a SP.

Only one letter difference maybe - but oh what a difference it makes.

Look- you have a dick that is at least average in length and if you truly are 5.2 in girth (wherever you measure it) then you are at least average if not more in girth.

Seriously very few girls will mock or reject that.

You got lucky with your genetics- I'd love to trade but I can't.

Go on a nice date- be a gentlemen- see what happens. Concentrate on the girl not your dick. You are good to go.

Well I think there may be slight differences Wirelan.

You probably have SPS whereas I simply have a SP.

Only one letter difference maybe - but oh what a difference it makes.

Look- you have a dick that is at least average in length and if you truly are 5.2 in girth (wherever you measure it) then you are at least average if not more in girth.

Seriously very few girls will mock or reject that.

You got lucky with your genetics- I'd love to trade but I can't.

Go on a nice date- be a gentlemen- see what happens. Concentrate on the girl not your dick. You are good to go.

No, dude. I am 4.9-5.0 at the base. I taper off as I go up. I get about 4.5-4.7 around mid shaft. I measured 5.2 in a limp state this morning when I was looking abnormally huge due to a lot of masturbation.