Mental Support Community

Does masturbation cause increase in girth?

wirelan

I masturbated like three times today.

Earlier I was registering a girth of 4.25 which I positively hated. Now I am getting an easy 4.75 which is a significant difference.

Also, the base was earlier 4.5 and is now one eighth of an inch short of 5.0

Is this some kind of illusion?

Are your measurements based on pre-masturbation or post-masturbation?

i don't know i'm not obsessing.

when i went to sleep i was sore as hell. i am still really sore. but the good thing is that it has significantly grown due to the intense sexual arousal. i measured it again in the middle of the night and was kind of happy to see 5.1-5.2 in the stock. There's a bit of pain but otherwise ok.

Seriously? If masturbation caused permanent gains, we'd all be huge.

What you're getting is swelling, which besides the pain, represents damage that has to heal. The fluid leaking into the surrounding tissues won't be available for the next erection, so it's not really doing any good, and if you kept on doing it, it could easily do harm. You need to let it rest.

And probably, it might be a good idea to get some help for your obsessing, because it's hurting you.

Anyway, I disagree. It wasn't swelling coz the head was larger too. And getting erect maintained a lot of that.

I don't know what it is but something has changed about my organ. Right now It's still ok sized, though not as much as morning. And no it wasn't swelling. What would be swelling in any case. Erection is just a swelling.

And I checked again in public today. Again, caution advised before reading ahead. But I was sitting next to this girl and anyway I was as usual worried about the size of my penis since it's a habit of more than 8 years. After she seemed to turn in my direction and away a little bit I started to have an erection and when I was half erect I apprehensively decided to go ahead and check it. I checked with my thumb and two fingers of the right hand in the direction where it is thickest. My thing is very asymmetrical. It's very flat. So I decided to check it in the proper direction. And I remember thinking that it was thick like shit. I was so damn happy, I started to imagine myself ramming her, and I actually jerked my hand i can't describe it correctly, but I jerked my arm as if I was trying to fix it or something or as if I was trying to move an immovable object and not succeeding. I also kept moving close to the base to get more thickness between my fingers. I kept doing this because one it felt good and two I wanted her to notice that I was touching it. She actually got visibly upset and left.

So yeah I continue to worry about my penis as I always will but it seems to have attained a new size. Maybe I wasn't trying to get erect in the proper way earlier or just not stimulating myself enough. I don't really know. All I know is that my first erection isn't great. The second is better and the third is real.

This is why I think that if I get into a relationship and end up being alone with the girl. I dread the moment, but anyway. If this happens I will probably ask her to blow me all the way to the base and only after 30 minutes or whatever time it takes to get an ok erection, only then will I do anything. An exception can be made for girls who are already so hot that they give me an instant erection.

Ultimately it is all about girth. And I probably barely make it.

Again my advice to everyone who is insecure in this way. Try to get the best erection you can get. It may not be great but it will be a hell of a lot better than what you think. This is the nature of things.

No one says you have to agree with me. It's attached to you, after all; do what you want with it.

Though don't expect random girls you don't know to want to watch you rub it, even if it's huge. That's actually a fairly good way to get arrested ...

hmm ok. i get it.

but i wasn't trying to rub it. that would be a sexual act.

No, actually, "trying" or not, you were definitely rubbing it (and then thought we'd want a lengthy description.) The sexual act is the rubbing, not the trying.

Look at it from her point of view: how is she supposed to tell the difference between "trying" and not trying? Very definitely, if you're obsessing about this so much that you can't resist "checking" in public, and then going on to "wanting her to notice that I was touching it", you need to find a way to stop. That would involve getting some professional help, most likely.

I dotn think you are a 'sex offender' as such.

I dont think you have bad motives.

But if you get arrested you will BECOME a sex offender by definition if you get convicted.

DO NOT rub yourself in public- you will get arrested and it will damage your life.

I have severe anguish over my size- much smaller than you as I say- but I have needed professional help over the years.

I would urge you to get help now. Best of luck out there wirelan.

hey thanks, dude.

no i don't intend to become a sex offender. and help in the psychological sense, I don't want to go that route.

I need to figure out how to get laid with a chick that i like. unfortunately, i tend to like tall women. and also i am not confident about my size so basically i get screwed in the end.

I dotn think you are a 'sex offender' as such.

I dont think you have bad motives.

But if you get arrested you will BECOME a sex offender by definition if you get convicted.

DO NOT rub yourself in public- you will get arrested and it will damage your life.

I have severe anguish over my size- much smaller than you as I say- but I have needed professional help over the years.

I would urge you to get help now. Best of luck out there wirelan.

Well, to answer the question about getting help.

I am already on a whole bunch of psychiatric medication--anti-depressants, anti-psychotic medication, mood stabilizers, stimulants so I think I already have as much help as I can possibly get. I have been hospitalized to psychiatric hospitals twice for alleged paranoid schizophrenia. I have led the life of a recluse imagining that the human race is splitting and that in the future people like me will eventually be separated from the main herd and be forgotten forever. I have had a host of issues mentally speaking over a very long period of time. I have always had a tendency towards paranoia and that ended only when I was hospitalized for the second time and I was given exceptionally strong medication. However, my size continues to be of concern to me and if it can be called an obsession it is one I can't get rid of no matter what happens. I can't get to work. I can't focus on anything.

I have had 4 partners and a fling.

They did all leave me due to size issues eventually (to the best of my knowledge) but none laughed in my face and Im sure 2 did love me.

A couple said hurtful things (they were nice people but diplomacy can only do so much to sooth uncomfortable conversations).

Its been a few a few years now, if you don't count the fling, and it may never happen for me again- but I hope you can gain confidence.

I have heard girls talk size in real life and seen 1000s of clips on YT.

Look, Your dimensions are fine- seriously they would have been fine for all my partners I'm sure.

If I have had been your size- likely none of them would have left me- so go speed dating and be a good person- it will happen for you...