Mental Support Community

A very funny T-shirt

wirelan

Today I saw the funniest T-shirt I have ever seen. A chick, wearing a PINK T-shirt was walking down the street. From a distance, I could only see the word SIZE covering the entire space. And then as she got close, in small letters 'matters'. I don't know how you guys want to interpret it, or maybe take the opportunity to feel further depressed. But I found it extremely hilarious. And it was a real cute chick.

I also saw a ridiculously beautiful woman today. And I mean no joke of a woman. Very long legs, totally blonde. Face like so beautiful it could make you cry tears of joy. Also, somethng I like, very very nice shoulders. Kind of a loose shirt. Very short shorts. She was really nice. I think I stared at her so long and so hard, she eventually gulped. She then hugged her girl friend lovingly and walked away.

Also another nice woman on the street. When I saw her, I had to stop moving to avoid squirting right in my pants. I know that can't really happen, but I didn't want to take the chance.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that you can have a ton of fun without really having sex or exposing your dick to them.

Oh, and also, another woman who was sitting next to me. [removed sexual fantasy] Also a bunch of other women I made 'virtual love' to but this was the best and most fun one.

[removed sexual fantasy]

Edited by IrmaJean
inappropriate here

Wirelan, possibly though the women you are observing and fantasizing about would not want someone thinking this way about them? There is no real positive purpose to posting your actual fantasies here. Maybe it helps more to talk about what they mean and what you are struggling with. Do you have friendships with women? Are you able to approach them and talk or is this difficult?

Edited by IrmaJean
adding

So your first post is a joke that you know will offend the community you post it in, delivered with approval.

And your second post is about your fantasy life, which we have already told you isn't relevant to the site.

Elsewhere, you accused another poster of being a troll and then suggested he impregnate a woman, to "get the important stuff out of the way first."

So, I'm faced with the question of what you hope to find, here, and whether we as a community are able to provide it.

Okay. No one said you have to agree. But it's not entirely free-form either.

But I'm game: what do you see are the issues, both for this forum (Small Penis Syndrome) and the site (Mental Support Community) as a whole?

those 'size matters' t-shirts were common last year.

teenage girls were wearing them in london- there was a shop in camden that sold them- I saw in the high street.

some girls were so young I kinda assumed they didn't know the relevance of the phrase... but then I'm habitually naive...

ummm. its been a while.

I THINK with my 1st gf, there was some tightness - it felt wonderful although my shortness did cause it to slip out a lot but she was a very loving girl- if she minded she didn't let on.

My 2nd GF alerted me to my size inadequacy (as nicely as she could ) and since that moment, I guess I have always been aware of lack of tightness with her and the next 3 girls.

But then I am very thin- its a real weakness of mine. Its horrible but it is what it is.

ps toys- totally agree- mentally that must be torturous to have to use a toy big enough to satisfy because you are too inadequate.

I mean how many girls would like their BF to fuck a pretty plastic doll with a tight hole whilst they watched?

"sorry honey but you are not pretty or tight enough to get me off- can you stroke my hair while I have fun with this doll?"

all women have their own ideas. i was talking to a woman who claimed that size is not important to her. i was attracted by this opportunity. i sent her a picture of my penis with a cigarette next it to sort of exaggerate the girth. i asked her to give me an emotional response. she was reluctant and said that i was too gentle to hear the response. i said please. she said 'i don't smoke. it's a nice dick. i want to suck it. i love sucking cock.' i was dumbfounded by this turnaround in attitude and couldn't reply for the next ten minutes.