Mental Support Community

why why me get loads of offers but cant act upon them

newguy

not gonna lie right now I'm listening to classical and wish to jump infront of a train right now really do

Im lonely and well enjoy chatting to women and in like the last 3 days I have had so many offers of sex its shocking I signed up to a new dating site hey I know people saying there fake but let me finish theres girl on facebook that was in rship I always was a big tease with her today she sent me a pic saying come get me then had a text some girl that these girls I personally know and friendly with she text me saying she in the mood for meaningless sex and now on this dating site had a local women I think she works in store has same face and she messaged asking about NSa but I don't do anything im 24 last time I messed about I was 19ish its hard to not say yes but im tiny pushing 4inches on a good day I hate my life and my tiny penis I can't live about 20yrs alone

Been told so many times that 6inches is to small I get all these offers that I can't act upon is killing me don't want to be here anymore guys younger than me are enjoying themselfs settling down and I can't even pee standing up I'm not a man I'm a freak

What's point in living

IMO girls don't know what the hell six inches is. It's either huge normal or small. I'm a half inch bigger than you and I don't think that separates you from having sex with as many girls as I've had. Which not to say its a lot but I'm very comfortable settling down in my mid 20's. Had I stayed single most of my life I could have easily and I mean EASILY slept with over 40 girls. And I'm a half inch bigger. Banging a bunch of girls although would have been fun wasn't as appealing as a nice relationship. Whatever floats your boat though. I say go out fuck some girls man. You not going out is only adding the number of women not brought down to reality that not all guys are 6 and above. If more dudes put themselves out there it would be more common and perhaps not as bad for all of us. I say act on those offers. Let them know you're not a big guy but you can still have a lot of fun.

Own it. It will be more attractive. Plus chick will be more willing to take it in the ass. Look at the positives any way you can. Eat their pussy and fuck them beat you can. Can't imagine many chicks would be too upset with that combo.

P makes a good case that there are girls out there that dont mind.

I wouldnt necessarily say you should act on these texts though.

Girls that are looking for NSA sex ARE into size to some degree- I don't think that would end well or would things worse.

You are better opting for a more conservative girl that wants a relationship and is willing to trade togetherness and companionship for decent size/good penetration etc

But you must go with your gut- but you need to try something for sure....

P makes a good case that there are girls out there that dont mind.

I wouldnt necessarily say you should act on these texts though.

Girls that are looking for NSA sex ARE into size to some degree- I don't think that would end well or would things worse.

You are better opting for a more conservative girl that wants a relationship and is willing to trade togetherness and companionship for decent size/good penetration etc

But you must go with your gut- but you need to try something for sure....

I think back to when I was having one of my group sessions one girl that I didn't get to have sex with was pretty upset I finished with another girl and was unable to have sex with her. Mind you I was smaller than the other two guys by a lot. This girl clearly had been with many other guys before the three of us. What gives? Mind you I'm half an inch bigger than the OP. I also rember this girl being very pleased with my penis when she was blowing me.

Again I didn't hesitate pulling down my pants and throwing my penis in front of her face. Scary as it was I was just like fuck it.

Just pointing out a situation where size should have been an issue. Trust me these girls were slutty lol I set myself up for huge judgement and received none.

That girl wanted to come back to fuck me

Just never happened. For what it's worth.

You don't know what's going to happen. We've already experienced the shitty comments. If you want to try I suggest taking your lumps and eventually you'll find something that works.

Perseverence I liked you post but then unliked it, I still like the upbeat theme but I don't know... I think some people might take rejection harder than you, you seem to have great self belief.

But if they don't try they will never find out I suppose... difficult, I think maybe some preparatory self work on self belief and confidence might be advisable for some people.

But ultimately I do agree that people have to get out there if they want a partner.

My thing is, I enjoy life. I understand because of my anxiety and the panic attacks I've had to deal with that death is right around the corner.

I remember Jack Nicholson's line in About Schmidt. "Relatively soon, I will die. Maybe in 20 years, maybe tomorrow, it doesn't matter. Once I am dead and everyone who knew me dies too, it will be as though I never existed. What difference has my life made to anyone. None that I can think of. None at all."

Other than the shitty part about not making a difference I realize that's a reality. What does it matter. We are all on our way out and all this text we write, our feelings about this won't matter in the grand scheme. So what the fuck? Why sit home and waste away. Plenty of time for that when you're dead. I find it hard to believe there's not a good hearted woman out there you can share your time with before your fuse runs out. Or a guy if you feel like going that route.

I dunno. That's just my attitude. I've felt the feeling of "I'm going to die" way too many times to just stand by and let life pass me by. Kinda glad I went through hell a little bit. Now I mainly stress over buying a house and money lol. Like everyone else.