Mental Support Community

I'm 35, virgin, and small penis

itinaeroa

Hey there, after googling 'Small Penis Support' this site comes up first...

I am 5'8" tall and weigh 100kgs,

my erect penis is 4 inches long and 4 inches circumference.

I am 35 years old and a virgin.

I kinda feel like time has run out.

I don't believe in sex before marriage.

I do have a lot of anxiety attached to my size.

Just looking for others struggling with the same emotions and desires.

I can identify. I'm 5'8" , 90kg, with a penis 4.5" long and 5" around. I have always hated my size. In my youth, I played sports often and the locker room was always awkward and intimidating. It's rare that my penis isn't the smallest in the room. And trust me young guys talk and snicker about this stuff. I was eventually able to find and marry a wonderful woman. Before children the sex was alright. I could feel a fair amount of sensation and she enjoyed it too. But after kids, she has expanded a fair amount and can't get her vagina back to a pre-childbirth tightness. I'm getting older and my penis doesn't harden to the same degree it once did, so it is even smaller than usual. these physical changes are a recipe for disaster. neither of us enjoys sex any more because don't feel much during the act. she ends up giving me hand jobs now. anyway, its been challenging! I understand what you feel like. I don't have answers, but I can empathize.

Norm thank you for replying and your honesty. I have always avoided a relationship feeling that my size would affect my chances. I feel like life has dealt me a bad hand. I believe happiness comes from inside, but small penis size is hard to ignore. I know i'd like the look of a bigger penis but friends with bigger penises have told me that they are always frustrated because they always want more penetration.

I bought a toy vagina once, it was small and discrete, the texture was pleasant. I wore it out, didn't look after it properly and eventually had to throw it away lol but it seems that is the only kind of action i'll get.

Hey there, after googling 'Small Penis Support' this site comes up first...

I am 5'8" tall and weigh 100kgs,

my erect penis is 4 inches long and 4 inches circumference.

I am 35 years old and a virgin.

I kinda feel like time has run out.

I don't believe in sex before marriage.

I do have a lot of anxiety attached to my size.

Just looking for others struggling with the same emotions and desires.

I probably am not the first person to encourage you to try to improve your overall physical fitness. You are still young enough that your body probably wants to try to get in shape without too much protest, know what I mean? Besides the benefits with regard to diabetes, I think that can go a long way to feeling better about yourself - though the core issue of having a small penis will obviously still need to be dealt with. You will have a clearer head and maybe even a half inch or more extra protrusion of your penis with less fatty coverage.

I probably am not the first person to encourage you to try to improve your overall physical fitness. You are still young enough that your body probably wants to try to get in shape without too much protest, know what I mean? Besides the benefits with regard to diabetes, I think that can go a long way to feeling better about yourself - though the core issue of having a small penis will obviously still need to be dealt with. You will have a clearer head and maybe even a half inch or more extra protrusion of your penis with less fatty coverage.

Hi, just so you know, I have been attending gym 3 times a week for the last year and have not lost any weight. I am also on medication that weight gain is a side affect, can't do much more than i already am.

Gf wants to go see a movie tonight that I'm aware had lots of male nudity in it. I don't want to go because I don't feel like feeling like shit during it. Completely unfair to her but I'm not going to enjoy myself. If she asks why I don't want to see it what the hell do I say? Tell her the truth and look weak and insecure? This sucks.

Gf wants to go see a movie tonight that I'm aware had lots of male nudity in it. I don't want to go because I don't feel like feeling like shit during it. Completely unfair to her but I'm not going to enjoy myself. If she asks why I don't want to see it what the hell do I say? Tell her the truth and look weak and insecure? This sucks.

Could you tell her that watching naked guys makes you uncomfortable?

Um- dont admit this too her- insecurity is a major turn off

and dont go - she is BOUND to make a size comment - all be it by accident and you will feel terrible.

And someone is the theatre will either praise a big one or laugh at a small one- you are both bound to hear- this is an unpleasant experience and set of consequences there is no need to endure.

Make up an excuse- pretend to be ill or that you have to go somewhere else...

Perseverence; Jessie> I guess it's true that girls are put off by insecurity - that explains at lot to me actually as to why I'm still single.

Many people harp on about being 'yourself' but it's seems we conform to what others expect of us especially those we love - this is not being 'yourself' but what others want us to be. We seem afraid to show insecurity because this is 'unmanly'. If I had a girlfriend I would try my best to hold on to that too.

Um- dont admit this too her- insecurity is a major turn off

and dont go - she is BOUND to make a size comment - all be it by accident and you will feel terrible.

And someone is the theatre will either praise a big one or laugh at a small one- you are both bound to hear- this is an unpleasant experience and set of consequences there is no need to endure.

Make up an excuse- pretend to be ill or that you have to go somewhere else...

Bound to make a size comment? She's aware and she's not a fucking idiot. Make commen about some other guys junk? I'm confused here.

Can you change your own attitude about the whole thing, Perse? {It's probably the only thing you can change about the situation, after all.}

Can you make this about her, instead of about what's in your head or what's on the screen? You're taking your girl out to a movie, a movie that I think you said you were interested in seeing. So why is this about dicks instead of enjoying yourself and her company?

Okay, change that: I know why it's about dicks, given your feelings. But, can it be about something else, if you choose to make it be?

Bound to make a size comment? She's aware and she's not a fucking idiot. Make commen about some other guys junk? I'm confused here.

Its not related to idiocy.

I have been in a TV room with mixed company and if a male nude scene comes on- there will be a size comment- susually form both genders.

i have been in a cinema- a few times- and with male nudity - there is a major reaction from the crowd- girls saying wow or yuk etc.

This can prompt a placatory comment from the girl with the small boyfriend which makes things worse.

And if its protracted scenes of penii- which after all are not seen often- they will be varying sizes- and in an attempt to diffuse the uncomfortable silence- cue girl making a comment to try and be nice- which always goes badly...

been there myself in cinemas and comedy clubs... meh... I have never been good in such situations- held on to the comments for too long...

Many people harp on about being 'yourself' but it's seems we conform to what others expect of us especially those we love - this is not being 'yourself' but what others want us to be. We seem afraid to show insecurity because this is 'unmanly'.

I think once you feel comfortable enough with yourself to be yourself, you will naturally be attractive to those who appreciate your qualities. Is it possible that your fears are about you and don't really reflect what other women may be thinking? We all have vulnerabilities. For what it's worth, I personally find the expression of vulnerability attractive.