Mental Support Community

How important is sex to a marriage?

Check out Huffington Post Women or Jezebel if you don't believe what I am going to say here: there is a segment of the female population for whom attacking men is sport, like hunting bears. I am old enough to remember when feminism was being sold to America as "it's for everyone". Well that is gone & it is about man hating. A woman wrote a book called "men on strike" that talks about how the result of this is men shying away from their traditional roles in marriage, leadership, achievement much to societies detriment. The West is in decline and patriarchal societies like India, China, & the Muslim world are eating our lunch. But don't worry about it, have another beer and enjoy the game.

• 1 month later...

Check out Huffington Post Women or Jezebel if you don't believe what I am going to say here: there is a segment of the female population for whom attacking men is sport, like hunting bears. I am old enough to remember when feminism was being sold to America as "it's for everyone". Well that is gone & it is about man hating. A woman wrote a book called "men on strike" that talks about how the result of this is men shying away from their traditional roles in marriage, leadership, achievement much to societies detriment. The West is in decline and patriarchal societies like India, China, & the Muslim world are eating our lunch. But don't worry about it, have another beer and enjoy the game.

The Guardian is the same.

Full of pieces condemning white men all the time.