Mental Support Community

prostitutes

nathan

I probably could have bought a house with the amount of money I have thrown away to prostitutes over the years. It all started when I was 17 and couldn't get a gf, Because I was too tall awkward and depressed. I remember the first time I paid for a woman. IT was great. She was blond 5'5 with nice curves but fit too. It was great. She was probably 6 years older than me. I have fond memories of the early days of seeing prostitutes. Those memories help reinforce my addiction today. I don't want to use prostitutes anymore. Especial now that I have gf that actually cares about me. I cheated on her with a prostitute. I used to think I had no morals, but this is really playing on my mind since its different, shes invested in me. I cheated on my gf who actuaaly gives a shit about me, for someone who takes advantage of my addiction to turn a profit. I feel really bad. and shitty, and really stupid. I don't know how to break this habit.

A decent one is so goddamn expensive, I have not been to one in many years but there is nothing like a good one.

There was this one named Valerie back around 1985. Late 30s, skinny saggy, bad teeth bad peroxide blond totally addicted to drugs, looked like Debbie Harry if Debbie Harry had been dead a few days, anyway she was a great prostitute and i really enjoyed sex w her because I felt like the king of the world!

women cane be so alluring, even in the case of VOB, alluring none the less. Although I avoid those cases. I have to break this habit. serious. I don't want to be this anymore.I need to calm my respone to the allure. If I didn't have testosterone running thru my veins it would be easy. need to control this shot for real. be something better. I want to be better.