Mental Support Community

Roger and Leo and me

I have a friend, call him Roger, whom I have known since 1983 and he has a big dick. How do I know this? Well the subject is bound to come up & when it does well endowed guys will let it be known. Now get this - Roger has zero luck with women. He is not unattractive either but I am telling you he gets nowhere ever. So just having a big one is no guarantee of sexual success.

I have another friend, call him Leo and Leo has a small one. His girlfriend at the time was a hot as hell stripper and I was whining how small mine is during a couch dance & she told mine is was definitely bigger than Leo. Leo beds plenty of females. He is short & looks like a Neanderthal.

Wanna know my opinion as to why? What matters to women is balls (literally) not dick. I think sex is an area where nice guys finish last. To get laid you have to be a big dick, not have one. Women like macho confidence. I am not saying that as indictment, I love women, but that is what gets them hot.

I agree that confidence is a key to getting women. I don't know if that means machismo or whether it really means holding oneself well - not insecure looking.

However, I have a friend who is well hung - and he looks insecure. But he has no problem with women either.

So I'm thinking the confidence/insecurity scale may be second to chemical attraction.

I'm a strong believer in Pheromones :)

VBN1C, these are exceptions, and are in no way representative of the rule.

Since we don't know Roger or Leo personally, we are dependant upon your description and interpretation of their successes (or lack thereof), which may or may not be objective. Are you exaggerating Roger's attractiveness for the sake of conveying a point? Could you be understating Leo's? The point being that I rarely see (if ever) any situations that mirror the one you have described.

Women care about facial attractiveness and a decent sized penis. If you are lucky enough to posess both, you will be a regular Casanova.

Hey Sedsed, thanks for commenting, remember the context here, guys worry that their penis size is impeding their ability to find sexual partners and I am just presenting evidence that smaller does not equate to no sex so obviously the women discussed here are sexually oriented & active women, not talking about ALL women. Also I am advancing my profound ground breaking theory as to why - it is not the penis that is the culprit but rather his neighbor the testicles.

@ EternalDarkness - you are correct there is subjectivity here but let me say Roger has been a close friend since 1983 & is most honest person I have ever known, never have I caught him in a lie. I genuinely believe him to be a handsome man & he has done acting in local plays. His personality is a lot like mine, anxious and too nice. Commiserating over our lack of success w women has been a 30 year bond.

Leo is a friend of a friend and looks like an Irish Clingon. He is tough, loud, rude, wears Tee shirts that look they were painted on him and is fearless about fighting, the law, or injury. He tolerated me because I am funny & he felt superior to me. The incident I recount he was confined to their apartment wearing an ankle bracket for auto theft & that stripper girlfriend was his sole source of income. His sexual conquests began in high school & he would recount them in detail to anyone who would listen.

Victim, I'd have to disagree slightly, just a little bit. If you're talking about just one night stands, I agree with you. Women are fascinated with a 'Bad Boy'. It's like 'F'ing with fire. Sometimes they get burnt. But I think women use a different criteria when they're past the 'sex for fun' stage and looking for a long term partner (husband).

I don't know if I'm a nice guy. I don't steal cars (I absolutely hate a thief or a liar), but I've never backed down from a fight. (they haven't happened very often, and I got my ass beat like a drum in Jr high for not walking away) I wrestled in high school. I boxed in the P.A.L. for 4 or 5 years. I've also had Close Quarters Combat training. I've only threw the first punch one time in my life. Well hung guy pretty big and husky who was making sarcastic comments about a close friends wife. (long story, the punch didn't land, he left pretty quickly.....but he never brought her name up again)

Ugly? I look like a cross between a short ape and Charles Bronson.

But I always treat a woman with respect and deference. I never screwed anyone over and I always help a friend out. I don't drink much, I've never even been in a strip club or 'tucked a buck'......aaaannnnnd I don't dance :) Maybe this makes me a nice guy, I dunno.

I'm sure I seemed self confident when I was dating, but it was just because I ALWAYS went into a date knowing I wasn't going to make a move on her. This frees you up to be yourself, you don't have to play games. I really enjoyed the conversation and companionship. And I will readily admit it doesn't get you laid very often at all. BUT, they can't go running back to their friends describing how you're hung like a 10 year old.

Hope this makes sense, I think faster than I type.

I understand the context but I can still have my opinion on the matter...

I agree with retr0john. But you are off about some things. You sound like a nice guy, you sound like someone who already has a girlfriend or wife... My bf is not very big not that I knew that up until this year. We have been dating almost 4 years, we live together and share finances. Me and him went three years without having sex, our relationship had nothing to do with sex of any kind or nature. I didn't even think about his dick size, and still don't, I don't love his dick I love him. So for you to say that your size has anything to do with how many women you are meeting or why you are not in a relationship you are kidding yourself. If you hold back you will never get anyone how is someone suppose to know you like them if you keep it to yourself, they aren't going to just fall in your lap and if they did you would end up helping them down and watch them walk away with out asking for there number. Confidence will set you free... I don't love my bf for how much money he makes or how good or bad for that matter in bed he is. I love him because he makes me feel safe, he makes me laugh when I am having the shittiest of days, just seeing him can make me smile, and I know no matter what happens he will always love me and I him. Put yourself out there, I am telling you that is what will get you a girl.

I probably have no business saying anything here it's more the men's section, but if I encourage one person to be a little more outgoing and they meet someone even just a new friend then I feel like I had a reason to say all this. Another thing try lowering your standards, nobody is perfect instead of going for the hottest in the group go for the friend no one seems to talk to you might find her personality way better simply because she is not the prettiest person in the room.

I understand the context but I can still have my opinion on the matter...

I agree with retr0john. But you are off about some things. You sound like a nice guy, you sound like someone who already has a girlfriend or wife... My bf is not very big not that I knew that up until this year. We have been dating almost 4 years, we live together and share finances. Me and him went three years without having sex, our relationship had nothing to do with sex of any kind or nature. I didn't even think about his dick size, and still don't, I don't love his dick I love him. So for you to say that your size has anything to do with how many women you are meeting or why you are not in a relationship you are kidding yourself. If you hold back you will never get anyone how is someone suppose to know you like them if you keep it to yourself, they aren't going to just fall in your lap and if they did you would end up helping them down and watch them walk away with out asking for there number. Confidence will set you free... I don't love my bf for how much money he makes or how good or bad for that matter in bed he is. I love him because he makes me feel safe, he makes me laugh when I am having the shittiest of days, just seeing him can make me smile, and I know no matter what happens he will always love me and I him. Put yourself out there, I am telling you that is what will get you a girl.

I probably have no business saying anything here it's more the men's section, but if I encourage one person to be a little more outgoing and they meet someone even just a new friend then I feel like I had a reason to say all this. Another thing try lowering your standards, nobody is perfect instead of going for the hottest in the group go for the friend no one seems to talk to you might find her personality way better simply because she is not the prettiest person in the room.

Sedsed, I've been married 26 years now, three kids. I absolutely married up out of my social circle. A friends wife fixed us up for our first date. I'll uncomfortably admit I went because she was total arm (or eye) candy. I'm ugly. Ladies like her just didn't go for guys like me. I never meant for there to be a second date.

I treated her well, opened doors for her, pushed her chair in for her, stood up when she went to the ladies room, just simple respect. When I dropped her off at her door, a little peck on the lips and I was on my way with no further plans for her. She said later she was surprised when I just dropped her off. (Most guys wanted to bed her immediately) I was the one surprised when the friends wife told me later she would like a second date.

• 11 months later...
Guest Klingsor

I have a friend, call him Roger, whom I have known since 1983 and he has a big dick. How do I know this? Well the subject is bound to come up & when it does well endowed guys will let it be known.