Mental Support Community

I just want to say thanks

Esruc

Everyone can feel inadequate at times, it's up to the individual to the reason why they feel that way. Just saying the size of your dick may not be the same but how you feel about might be the same for what ever reason the person gives it in there own mind.

Well, I would make the point that the site is full of forums for people with various problems that, at least to them, are every bit as important as having a small penis. But I grant that I don't see much need for a large-penis forum.

It's just rubbing in for a guy who is average or better to insist his problems can rise to that of most of us on this board.

I think it's just a little bit of cruel irony which causes them to even attempt to sell it.

A good analogy would be the multitude of woen who will go on a social board and insist that "it doesn't matter".

Then most will follow up by mentioning how their husband or SO is "blessed with much larger than average".

If you aren't packing, it's up to you to deal with it any way you can. If you are afraid you won't be able to please some woman, then just have the sex with her for YOUR enjoyment and let her worry about hers.

Works for me. B)

Thank you for not making a another forum for people with big dicks to pretend like they have problems that are even remotely fucking comparable to having a small dick. I've seen it in another place and it is absolutely disgusting.

I agree even large guys can be legitimately worried about their size. But you can always tell when a hung guy has an honest problem and when they're looking for a chance to 'show'.

You'll get a post from a small guy starting 'When my girlfriend and I use the missionary position I have problems popping out (or any legitimate problem he's having). The well hung braggart usually will find a way to insert his size into his answer to remind everyone how well off he is. "Well when I use my 7.5 X 6.0 incher I have to be careful when first entering....yada..yada...yada." They just can't resist getting those numbers out there again and again.

Thank goodness I haven't seen this here in this forum. A few of the guys here are long but skinny. A couple are big in diameter but short. (and some of us are just plain small, period.)But I haven't seen very many well hung posers.

Well, again, I do believe that there are people out there with problems every bit as difficult to overcome as the ones in this forum. But I agree that those problems probably don't come from having a large penis, reserving my opinion about whether y'all's problems "come from" having a small one.