Mental Support Community

How many years of your life would you give away?

dvnJ22

well I'm my 4th decade now- if at the age of 20 I was made this offer I would have accepted 30 years off so likely dying at 40.

Today? I would accept 25 years off so dying at 45 giving me a decade of life.

Better that than 70 years of misery, rejection, loneliness and mental torture.

Given I am always thinking ending it all, maybe I should simply go for just 2 years of life with a normal size- gosh it must be so liberating - talk about a deal with the devil…

After over 40 years of feeling pretty miserable about this, I have, in a way, gotten the "wish for the normal sized penis". My size has not changed, but my perspective has, entirely. I used to consider 5" (I might be a fraction more at orgasm) just woeful. It isn't. And this leads me to believe that smaller dicks than mine are at least somewhat more "acceptable" than I used to think.

And Jessie's right, it is very liberating.

after 50 i could care less as life is basically over by then.

I was going to start pissing and moaning about his timeline. But I haven't had sex since I was 48 or 49.

I could list 4 or 5 interesting things I've done since turning 50, but why bother. Sex is such a large part of a mans life.

How crazy is this thread? I've thought of crazy stuff like this myself but I don't think I could ever give up time for a change in my penis size. Maybe if sacrifice something else but not time.

Plus couldn't you imagine selling your soul to the devil and basically finding out what you did wasn't worth it. You get that dick and realize "oh shit, what the fuck did I do"?

Like going to that famous sandwich shop and when you finish eating wonder what the fuss is about. Eh not me.

Here another thing. I have other things I love in life other than pussy. I'd be giving all of that up prematurely too. The fact you are apart of the mess called life is a gift.

Before I rant on don't think I'm Mr. Postive. I've spent a fair share of my time this month thinking about how shitty my penis size is, beating up people, etc blah blah. But I try to fix my flaws and better my situation.

So anyways, I just have to think that if there was something you loved doing you wouldn't put so much emphasis on your dick size and not enough to think about giving up time.

Create something, master something, start a business. I think that's the missing link at least for me. The daily grind takes a toll on our overall health nowadays and what do you really get out of it? It piles right on too of this bullshit we obsess over on this site.

I could very well work my current JOB, work my way up the ladder, make a lot of money and retire. It's my future. But it's gonna kill me. I'm going to think about how it's just a JOB. Even though I like it and it's what I'm good at it's not what I love. I'm not making anything. It's not really rewarding. What am I going to get out of it. A house and debt. Sweet.

Then I'll lay down at night and let my penis size eat me alive and when my wife doesn't moan in ecstasy I'm going to go to work and the misery cycle will continue.

I'm thinking I have to take a chance and try and create something. Something I can be proud of that I can also provide for myself and my family. So when those days come ill always know the next day will be another fulfilling day where I will get something back out of it. Less of an importance will be laid on how I perform in bed. Right now I rely on that.

Maybe some of you do too. I knew the majority of people work JOBS and I think it has somewhat of an impact on your level of happiness an add a small penis and life could very well be shitty.

If I create that reality then time would be the most precious thing not worth trading for anything.

If this makes any sense to you guys. Like usual. Just ranting.

How crazy is this thread? I've thought of crazy stuff like this myself but I don't think I could ever give up time for a change in my penis size. Maybe if sacrifice something else but not time.

I really do agree, but I stopped short of saying that because I am so much happier in my current mindset. But I couldn't say if it's worth giving up any amount of time.

Plus couldn't you imagine selling your soul to the devil and basically finding out what you did wasn't worth it. You get that dick and realize "oh shit, what the fuck did I do"?

Like going to that famous sandwich shop and when you finish eating wonder what the fuss is about. Eh not me.

Here another thing. I have other things I love in life other than pussy. I'd be giving all of that up prematurely too. The fact you are apart of the mess called life is a gift.

Before I rant on don't think I'm Mr. Postive. I've spent a fair share of my time this month thinking about how shitty my penis size is, beating up people, etc blah blah. But I try to fix my flaws and better my situation.

So anyways, I just have to think that if there was something you loved doing you wouldn't put so much emphasis on your dick size and not enough to think about giving up time.

Create something, master something, start a business. I think that's the missing link at least for me. The daily grind takes a toll on our overall health nowadays and what do you really get out of it? It piles right on too of this bullshit we obsess over on this site.

I could very well work my current JOB, work my way up the ladder, make a lot of money and retire. It's my future. But it's gonna kill me. I'm going to think about how it's just a JOB. Even though I like it and it's what I'm good at it's not what I love. I'm not making anything. It's not really rewarding. What am I going to get out of it. A house and debt. Sweet.

Then I'll lay down at night and let my penis size eat me alive and when my wife doesn't moan in ecstasy I'm going to go to work and the misery cycle will continue.

I'm thinking I have to take a chance and try and create something. Something I can be proud of that I can also provide for myself and my family. So when those days come ill always know the next day will be another fulfilling day where I will get something back out of it. Less of an importance will be laid on how I perform in bed. Right now I rely on that.

Maybe some of you do too. I knew the majority of people work JOBS and I think it has somewhat of an impact on your level of happiness an add a small penis and life could very well be shitty.

If I create that reality then time would be the most precious thing not worth trading for anything.

If this makes any sense to you guys. Like usual. Just ranting.

Its the implications that's the problem. Having one my size means I will spend the rest of my life alone.

i know you mean sexual relationships but you dont REALLY have to be alone.

There are friends and family.

And there are some women that will even have full relationships with guys like us (I do really beleive that…however unlikely it might be that I will meet someone myself)

I like being around my sister but friends are another story. The thing with friends is dating and sex is always a big deal - especially at my age. Because I don't do it, I'm a freak, and outcasted.

sorry- I posted in a random thread at the top- it wasnt aimed at a particular thread.

I clicked some of the posters to see their posting history.

They ar enot low lives- they are mothers with a wide spectrum of backgrounds.

Mosto them ethical, decent and fair.

They post on a wide range of p

Jeep, haven't watched the video yet. I will when I hit some WiFi. Keeps slipping my mind.

Anyways. Jesus Christ am I having a bad week. I'm practically torturing myself. Feel like my relationship isn't how it used to be. I dunno. I feel like I need to take a deep breath and mentally reset. It's pretty much how I feel because on the other hand she mentions moving in. Surely that means he's happy in the relationship.

Feel like my sex drive is too high for her or that my size isn't really amazing enough for her to want to fuck me all the time.

What. A. Shitty. Week. I hope the weekend turns around. I feel like I'm locked in solitarity emotionally for the past few weeks. All I know is I'm trying my best to stay upbeat.

:-(

Had a wonderful convo with her last night. Very talkative, she sounded happy talking to me. I could feel it. I needed that so bad. I've felt do disconnected lately from friends and family and emotionally from her. Some is me but a lot of it had been other people being shitty. Trust me.

When I'm not getting positive energy from her my world crumbles. Family sucks and friends suck. So sometimes I feel completely alone. That's where things take a turn for the worst. Late twenties is a shitty age.