Mental Support Community

I'm tired of being so small

LouisZ

The pain we all feel is not just the fault of women, men play a big role in propagating the myth that penis size = your value as a man. It's not true, though. These women who want nothing to do with us are not the problem, it's the pressures that make us feel like there aren't many, many women out there who don't share these opinions and who could absolutely love us for everything that we are. Our dicks are not for everyone, but we shouldn't focus on those who have negative opinions on us, because they don't matter when it comes to us being happy with who we are.

The pain we all feel is not just the fault of women, men play a big role in propagating the myth that penis size = your value as a man. It's not true, though. These women who want nothing to do with us are not the problem, it's the pressures that make us feel like there aren't many, many women out there who don't share these opinions and who could absolutely love us for everything that we are. Our dicks are not for everyone, but we shouldn't focus on those who have negative opinions on us, because they don't matter when it comes to us being happy with who we are.

But for me, I'm beginning to think that small pool of women who might accept me is smaller than I feared.

Plus even if I did find someone, they would secretly hate my dick and sex would ultimately disappointing for them.

Well given these 2 videos, one from a caring pro (I checked her other videos) and the other from a relationship expert (I checked her other clips too and she has tried to be kind to small men) its inevitable that any women would find me inadequate.

So I have no options…

Let's keep it in context guys, this is not a reason to be suicidal because there are women that don't care and there are large guys that never hook up as I related in my post Roger, Leo and me. I agree that a little size helps the cause (and wish i had it) but it is one factor among many.

I think the women for us are ones that have faced life challenges themselves & now realize that love is not measured in inches but in things like action, emotion, & attention to the relationship.

Let's keep it in context guys, this is not a reason to be suicidal because there are women that don't care and there are large guys that never hook up as I related in my post Roger, Leo and me. I agree that a little size helps the cause (and wish i had it) but it is one factor among many.

I think the women for us are ones that have faced life challenges themselves & now realize that love is not measured in inches but in things like action, emotion, & attention to the relationship.

Another four star extra 'like' post.

I know.

I gotta play the long game….

.. but .. well… there nothing I can say that hasn't already been said…. its a shit deal…

And Jessie, it doesn't end when you find that someone. It's just a completely different set of insecurities that you have to deal with.

I think this is why virgins are so sought after by men of all ages. You're not fighting with and trying to mentally deal with her 'ghosts of boyfriends past.'

Of course with every year that goes by, inexperience is harder to find.

I'm here, not a whore, very very happy with my fiance who has a smaller than average penis- his size DOES NOT MATTER. don't dream of getting "pounded hard by a big cock" (ouch) , just day dream about my fiance and his penis . there are a lot of women out there - a woman doesn't have to be broken, emotionally traumatized, a virgin, ethnically smaller (?), etc to like you and enjoy having sex with you. i'm none of the above and my fiance is the best I've ever had

Dvn, a sentence like "They <meaning, any group of humans> are all <any particular description>" is so patently false that it immediately makes a person ask what makes you say that. You may have been hurt by some <group of humans>, and have a quite valid grievance against those who hurt you, but generalizing to the entire group from there isn't going to help you much.

I don't say that for "their" sakes, though we will continue to remove some of the more demeaning descriptions. The point is that if you generalize so completely, you're bound to be overwhelmed with how awful "they all" are, when the "awfulness of all" (not "some") is entirely in your own mind. Among other things, it makes you stop trying to prove yourself wrong ...

Dvn, has something happened recently to bring up such angry feelings? I recall a gentler side of you too. You enjoy nature. Have you spent any time outside recently?

I could seriously care less about the size of a man's penis. I know I've said that before many times, but just to reiterate that not all women place importance on this. Heart and mind. Is he true to himself? I'm not fully functional sexually, but even when I was, I could care less about having orgasms either. I always wanted the care and closeness, the emotional connection, intimacy, skin to skin contact, gentle touch, gazes in the eyes, and love...

Everyone is different.

I would suggest shining your light and being yourself. Respect, accept, and learn to love yourself. I know this can be very challenging. When you feel good about yourself and who you are, people who appreciate you will be attracted to you. Try to keep an open door to light and love, if you can. Life is full of potential, if you are open to the possibilities.

My 2 cents...

Take care, everyone.

Dvn, has something happened recently to bring up such angry feelings? I recall a gentler side of you too. You enjoy nature. Have you spent any time outside recently?

I could seriously care less about the size of a man's penis. I know I've said that before many times, but just to reiterate that not all women place importance on this. Heart and mind. Is he true to himself? I'm not fully functional sexually, but even when I was, I could care less about having orgasms either. I always wanted the care and closeness, the emotional connection, intimacy, skin to skin contact, gentle touch, gazes in the eyes, and love...

Everyone is different.

I would suggest shining your light and being yourself. Respect, accept, and learn to love yourself. I know this can be very challenging. When you feel good about yourself and who you are, people who appreciate you will be attracted to you. Try to keep an open door to light and love, if you can. Life is full of potential, if you are open to the possibilities.

My 2 cents...

Take care, everyone.

I read some negative things about the subject, but nothing really has changed. I go out side all the time.

Well it doesn't matter if you or other women don't care because they are a minority, and the chances of finding them are low. So it does matter.

I have no plans of loving or respecting myself, I see no reason to do so. I'm never going to do it.

Do you feel any enjoyment or self-connection when you're outside or at any other time, dvn?

I have no plans of loving or respecting myself, I see no reason to do so. I'm never going to do it.

I'm here and listening. Sorry you're feeling this way. :( Self-care is so very important. Have you considered speaking with a professional? You may be depressed.

Are you talking with your therapist and sharing as you are here? I hope he/she is helpful and supportive.

Self-connection. Hard to explain with words. For me, I feel in touch with myself and peaceful, serene. It feels like a need is being met. I'm connecting with my self and this feels calming and soothing. Hope this makes some sense.

Are you talking with your therapist and sharing as you are here? I hope he/she is helpful and supportive.

Self-connection. Hard to explain with words. For me, I feel in touch with myself and peaceful, serene. It feels like a need is being met. I'm connecting with my self and this feels calming and soothing. Hope this makes some sense.

It doesn't matter, just forget it. I don't why I bother, its just the acceptance, love, and roamnce bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...

No I won't. That area of life is shut and closed, I am alone.

That's what I felt at your age.

I was so fucking lost.

And my current woman, loves me more than any of her previous taller and bigger-penised lovers. BUT EVEN SHE said, that she couldn't be ok with my height...

And she was wrong : )

The world is yours for living, but you're wrong that it is going to come to you, while you avoid becoming more AWARE of what is possible more ACCEPTING and more willing to LET GO and be GRATEFUL.

I say it because that is what I had to face up to, to find the 'impossible' situation I'm in now. It took more than 10 years to realise this.

It could take you a lot less.

• 1 year later...