Mental Support Community

I'm tired of being so small

LouisZ

C'mon New Guy,

We are the last people to go around seeking 'perfection' in others.

He's not saying find someone we dont fancy at all.

We probably can't be with a 'hot' girl thats true but we need to find a nice girl who we personally find attractive but has some physical flaws, just as we do.

Of course our flaw is more than just superficial- ours effects the emotions and physicality of both parties so any partner we attract will have to put up with a 'bigger' flaw in us than we do in them- truth be told.

But Lawrence Barraclough is married to a lovely woman and he is borderline micro. If he can find a girl I hope I can too.

Newguy, Dvn, I really think you should reconsider looking for a partner. I've spent the last 7 years alone and I seriously regret it. There are girls like JaiJai and Irma out there and it may not be as much of a minority as you think.

I don't know, I plan on looking, but it's a lost cause. Women don't want me as a romantic partner.

I don't know, I plan on looking, but it's a lost cause. Women don't want me as a romantic partner.

I'm just gonna get into the mind set abit like the 24 million extra males in China as they favour males there's not enough women to go around so 24 million guys will never find love just gonna get in the mind set of its not my small penis its just coz there not enough women about .. as believe its pointless even trying for god sake most girls my age go have for 2 weeks of projectile vomiting lol and sex they are not damn they know what turns them on and its defo not me every women saying seeking well hung guy NO NO NO female is seeking a mirco penis guy simple its pointless even trying to date its just to much pain and stress

I'm just gonna get into the mind set abit like the 24 million extra males in China as they favour males there's not enough women to go around so 24 million guys will never find love just gonna get in the mind set of its not my small penis its just coz there not enough women about .. as believe its pointless even trying for god sake most girls my age go have for 2 weeks of projectile vomiting lol and sex they are not damn they know what turns them on and its defo not me every women saying seeking well hung guy NO NO NO female is seeking a mirco penis guy simple its pointless even trying to date its just to much pain and stress

I feel the same way. The women you interact with sound like horrible people lol. I don't want to be men's, but from what I hear England has gone done the tubes big time. America too. It reminds me of the dead Kennedy's song "pull my strings"

"is my cock big enough, is my brain small enough to make me a star"

Just remember "the saints me nothing to the world, but the world means nothing to the saints."

I feel the same way. The women you interact with sound like horrible people lol. I don't want to be men's, but from what I hear England has gone done the tubes big time. America too. It reminds me of the dead Kennedy's song "pull my strings"

"is my cock big enough, is my brain small enough to make me a star"

Just remember "the saints me nothing to the world, but the world means nothing to the saints."

Oh dude you don't know the half of it sometimes wish I had a gun to blow my brains out so bored out of my skull .sometimes I get bored and il meet up with chicks off online dating sites or I have even been hooked up on blind dates by friends on facebook and believe me and now even my real friends are starting to do it they sit there and play with there phone none stop and make sounds not words anit coming out there mouth just sounds there take pics of what there eating drinking in the pub there play games on facebook you try and talk to them and there like .k .any. lol. Aww. Gd .even talking online there so god damn boring my town is full of boring chav shits where I like musicals classical music silent cinema to foreign and modern movies most girls not even read a book since leaving school its like the girls I feel like I should be dating are the high up posh size queens that enjoy skiing or going to see circus de soleil but hey there's just no one out there for me

Oh dude you don't know the half of it sometimes wish I had a gun to blow my brains out so bored out of my skull .sometimes I get bored and il meet up with chicks off online dating sites or I have even been hooked up on blind dates by friends on facebook and believe me and now even my real friends are starting to do it they sit there and play with there phone none stop and make sounds not words anit coming out there mouth just sounds there take pics of what there eating drinking in the pub there play games on facebook you try and talk to them and there like .k .any. lol. Aww. Gd .even talking online there so god damn boring my town is full of boring chav shits where I like musicals classical music silent cinema to foreign and modern movies most girls not even read a book since leaving school its like the girls I feel like I should be dating are the high up posh size queens that enjoy skiing or going to see circus de soleil but hey there's just no one out there for me

NewGuy, do you have any friends or relatives you can help out? Do you have any skills you can offer to others? Once you get known to a circle of friends of being a guy folks can ask for help, you'll also get invited to parties and get togethers. You only have to be as bored as you want to be.

Oh give me a break. Guys and girls are looking for different things when they're younger. Just because you ASSUME her previous encounters had larger dicks, and just because you ASSUME that meant it was betrer sex, doesnt mean she's settling. No more than it means you are settling when you fall for someone because of WHO they are, rather than WHAT they are. IE kind, loving, generous (and pudgy, plain, with small tits) instead of the girl with long legs, DD rack, and 24" waist (who is shallow, self-absorbed, and boring.)

Its not settling, so much as it is different priorities...young people put a great deal of value on the physical attributes of others...young people of both genders. Try not to tell me you havent completely disregarded a girl as not good enough for you, based on something to do with her physical appearance. Guys judge girls all the time on their appearsnce. Too bad your dicks werent attached to your foreheads. Then girls could judge you from afar, if that was their choice. And the girls that were still genuine and interested, you would trust to be so, cus they already knew what you looked like. Perhaps the betrayal would seem less profound that way.

This really bothers me. I tried to ignore it and let the dust settle, but I can't.

NO, I've never dropped a girl or walked away from one because of her looks. I've never been a player for Gods sake. I've never had ladies fawn or swoon over me. I've had one REAL relationship before my currant one. It went like a harlequin romance with a bad ending.

I don't assume her former lovers were larger, I KNOW.

I don't assume her responses were different with them than me, I KNOW.

My wife's not a tall, voluptuous lady with giant...um ....curves. She's small with a great figure. Her Asian heritage really comes out in her eye shape, her Scandinavian heritage really comes out in her eye and hair color. And that's another thing that bothers me....

A lot of folks here blast very attractive women as shallow or demeaning. Not all of them are.

I've admitted before the main reason I went out with her the first time was because she is so good looking. Ugly guys like me just didn't go out with 'eye candy' like her. But she was always a very nice, very personable lady. She wouldn't talk bad about anyone or put them down. She wouldn't say s--t if she had a mouth full.

Maybe she wouldn't have went out with me when she was 19 or 20. She moved in higher circles than I did. But I can guarantee you she would have been nice and not destructive about it.

So give the good looking = cold destructive b-tch line a rest. Not all of them are. Sometimes they're just a happily married person.

the women you are describing don't seem worth it at all.

NewGuy, do you have any friends or relatives you can help out? Do you have any skills you can offer to others? Once you get known to a circle of friends of being a guy folks can ask for help, you'll also get invited to parties and get togethers. You only have to be as bored as you want to be.

I have a large family and large group of friends everyday over Xmas has been none stop my house is always full of people never a quiet time I'm just saying I like to be myself don't know why just prefer to sit and read a book or watch a movie dont like hanging around with people

Maybe if you can prod your self to be just a little more out going more ladies would see you as a potential date, or more even. When you have friends and family they'll want to fix you up with dates, believe me. But you've got to get out there a little bit and be seen. I don't know that anyone will pry you out of your living room or....I dunno.......invade your space if they think you're perfectly happy with the way things are.

And if you're really bored out of your head, you obviously aren't perfectly happy.

I agree w you that these days among the hooking up hottie night club crowd 6" is considered small unless it is beer can thick.

But that is only a segment of the female population and hey, to be fair they have a right to their preferences.

I sometimes wonder if 6" really is the average because it seems like there is a billion guys that are 2 or more inches beyond that.

That said I think being macho is what turns women on sexually. That is a conclusion drawn from decades of observation in my daily life. I think when women say they like "confident" they mean "macho" - hyper masculine. I do not mean that as a knock on women because it is simply a matter of human physiology, a legacy of evolution .

I can't wrap my head around this confident shit. It's pretty hard being confident with a small penis. I'm confident in my work I do, I'm confident in my ability to learn new things, to cook good food, to defend myself, getting in shape, the list goes on really. But once I pull my dick out. No confidence.

I actually have confidence picking up girls. If I was single I have no doubts in my mind I could go out to a club.. Ok maybe 1 out of 4 times... Go out and pick up a good looking... Maybe hot chick and fuck her. Wether or not she enjoys it is anyone guess.

Is there confidence with that fucking... Nope. Because odds are it's not going to be a memorable experience for her. Unless it's the smallest she's been with then I'll be remembered for that.

My question with this confidence shit .....is it the fact women are attracted to guys to guys with the things I listed that I'm actually confident in... Or is it women are attracted to guys because confident guys usually sport decent sized dicks.

Because I sure had some girls fooled in my time. My attitude is like what the hell. As most of you already know on here. I say fuck it. There's no point in not giving your best because you're gonna fucking die anyways.

I sometimes wonder if 6" really is the average because it seems like there is a billion guys that are 2 or more inches beyond that.

I once thought the same thing, but I now believe the true average is probably not more than 6", and might be slightly less than that. I have not had a lot of sexual partners, but some of them have had MANY men before me, and these women have been very excited in bed with me, as if I had a large one. I am a little bit more than 5". It is my perception that my partners have had many men with less than 6", and fewer men who are larger than that.

I actually believe that I am sexy. I could not honestly say that for decades because I thought I needed to be bigger to even have the right to believe it. I don't think I am gods gift to women, but I feel like I really belong in the game (and so do smaller guys).

No the true average has not gone up. Its actually smaller than 6 inches but people especially the guys bulls**t a lot. Its usually very unlikely that a woman would break out the tape measure to measure most guys and they will usually say they are 8 or whatever inches when there really 6 and a half or something. But usually most men can be a reasonable lay if they are around 6 inches.

At the end of the day most men are statistically going to be around 6 inches and girls who say 6 is small are just being immature and don't really realize statistically that most of the men they bed are going to be around that size yet they never complain then even though they think 6 is small. Its just silly talk to look good in front of their friends. There really isn't that many men out there with real big dicks.

Its become an almost sickening game so many women are playing now-a-days with how big a penis they can get and no girl is going to say 6 inches is impressive.

What the hell happened to the sweet girls that were feminine and cute and girly. It seems in recent years the worlds been replaced with a bunch of demanding immature ghetto hoes who want nothing more than to drink and have casual sex.

Shallow and silly.

I hope everyone can keep an open mind about women's potential preferences. For me personally, 'macho' is a turn off. Everyone is unique and may find different traits attractive.

I think it's just going by the numbers. There are always exceptions, but the majority prefer a man to have normal penis, and act a certain way. You being born differently means you less likely to find someone.

I think its best to avoid the whole thing all together no matter lonely I get.

Are you certain it's really the majority, though? Perhaps this group of women is louder in voicing their opinions or you give more power to their voices?

I think many of us do at times avoid what we're fearful of in many different aspects of our lives. It's frightening taking risks and there is a chance we might get hurt, but if we don't try, there is no chance of finding what we're longing for. If you have already formulated the answers without even trying, you aren't giving yourself a chance. I hope you will allow for the possibility for light and hope, dvn.

Take care.

I think it's just going by the numbers. There are always exceptions, but the majority prefer a man to have normal penis, and act a certain way. You being born differently means you less likely to find someone.

I think its best to avoid the whole thing all together no matter lonely I get.

Let's be realistic. Just how many members of this board would be willing to line up with a group of guys to be measured by a couple of nurses so they could determine the magicial "average"? I can pretty much guarentee that a guy who considers himself to be sporting less than what the average, (5 to seven inches) is said to be, would find himself walking right on past the group who chose to be measured.

My guess is that there's a whole slew of guys who would be walking by that the "experts" have no idea exist.

DVNJ22 said>>>>> There are always exceptions, but the majority prefer a man to have normal penis.

IrmaJean asked>>>> Are you certain it's really the majority, though?

IrmaJean...Are you implying that the majority of women would not prefer a man to have a normal penis? What are you trying to say? Let's be real here.