Mental Support Community

Body Positivity and Penis Size – What You Have Versus What it Does

Jeep

http://elitedaily.com/women/your-life-isnt-a-disney-movie-why-women-shouldnt-hold-on-to-the-image-of-the-ideal-man/

Above is an article of similar content also written by a woman. The comination of pressures/expectations make finding a committed relationship difficult. Those who "got it going on" have dozens of romantic options and therefore can't bring themselves to commit. Those of us who would commit have no options, ie no one to commit to!

I can't figure out exactly what point she's trying to make..? Yeah, we can all sit around loving our penis, but that doesn't mean any female's going to think it's capable of pleasuring her.

I really don't want a lady seeing me nude and gasping (or even thinking) "Wow! That's such a perfect little miniature! I bet you're proud of that!"

Sometimes I'm dense though.

http://elitedaily.com/women/your-life-isnt-a-disney-movie-why-women-shouldnt-hold-on-to-the-image-of-the-ideal-man/

Above is an article of similar content also written by a woman. The comination of pressures/expectations make finding a committed relationship difficult. Those who "got it going on" have dozens of romantic options and therefore can't bring themselves to commit. Those of us who would commit have no options, ie no one to commit to!

Do you really want to be the guy she settles for? (I was)

Well for me I'm the biggest problem, i don't like my penis not because some women might say its small but because I THINK its small and pathetic. So my self confidence is low and it effects every aspect of my life, i don't like looking at it in the mirror...how any 6'1 grown man who has a child penis can feel like a man?? its impossible, i can have 10 women say my small penis is the best thing next to slice bread and it still would makes no difference. Its small and pathetic looking on my body and thats all...If my penis was big i could have any girl i want and accomplish probably anything i wanted...one can dream... :(

if a girl said she liked my penis and it appeared it wasnt a white lie it would delight me.

I doubt it will ever happen but its a nice fantasy.

Both links had some pretty depressing news for us guys.. and the comments section… wow.. so dispiriting …

Jeez, girls hate small ones so much… such crap luck I guess… :(

So my self confidence is low and it effects every aspect of my life

This is something you can work to improve, though, right?

If my penis was big i could have any girl i want and accomplish probably anything i wanted

If you did accomplish anything you wanted, wouldn't that be because you believed in yourself and gave yourself the opportunity?

Jess, perhaps the girls who felt that way would more likely comment?

Maybe the take away to all this is to realize that we are all people. Fully human, not a collection of body parts. Why is this so hard to accept? Why do I rank and compare everyone I meet to myself and to a model of perfection? What does this accomplish?

Yes! Every one of us is human and not a collection of body parts. Self-acceptance is a great thing to strive for and challenging for so many. I think it's a positive step that you are asking yourself these kinds of questions.

Yes! Every one of us is human and not a collection of body parts. Self-acceptance is a great thing to strive for and challenging for so many. I think it's a positive step that you are asking yourself these kinds of questions.

Self acceptance doesn't change anything in superficial society. Good looking people have much happier life’s and their over all life experience is very superior to ugly people. Same goes for man with large penises, they have many more life partners and higher self confidence. These are facts and that’s the world we live in, not some utopian society where everyone is equal. Best case scenario for ugly/small penis man is accepting that they will have substandard life and taking what they can...this is pathetic outcome in my opinion and not something I want to be a part of.

But WL, you said "Well for me I'm the biggest problem, i don't like my penis ..." So, is the problem the superficial society, or your own viewpoint?

Good looking people get run over (get cancer, etc.) at the same rates as the rest of us. Good looking people might have more sexual partners, but "life partners"? We only get one life, so we each only get one life partner ... It's an interesting point whether you think "ugly" men have fewer partners because they're rejected more often (they probably are, but that doesn't have to stop them) or because they believe they will be.

But WL, you said "Well for me I'm the biggest problem, i don't like my penis ..." So, is the problem the superficial society, or your own viewpoint?

Good looking people get run over (get cancer, etc.) at the same rates as the rest of us. Good looking people might have more sexual partners, but "life partners"? We only get one life, so we each only get one life partner ... It's an interesting point whether you think "ugly" men have fewer partners because they're rejected more often (they probably are, but that doesn't have to stop them) or because they believe they will be.

I'm no different then the rest of society and place value on big penis, you can twist this anyways you want but facts are facts. I don't understand what you are trying to say by life partners vs sexual partners...two for me are very much in sync. Sometimes sexual partners turn to life partners people fall in and out of love all the time, no such thing as one life partner...

If you look "decent" and got money you can probably get laid, that seems to be what a lot of women want, to be taken out places and bought things.

Well if you have nothing to offer women why would they take interest in you...there are guys lined up for top shelf women, if you have small penis and no money or personalty she will pick the guy that has those things and not you...this is the world we live in.

my favorite quote. "Look at this jungle. Look at those vines, the way they twine around, swallowing everything. Nature's cruel, Staros."

Is it possible that this thinking could be a way to protect yourself from potential hurt?

There are so many things that can attract people to one another. Human beings are very complex. Some women may be interested in those things, but many others may not be. Some women may be looking for a partner they can share with and enjoy one another's company. Maybe you could allow for the possibility?

Went out with my colleagues on Monday for Xmas bash

One girl got drunk and came out with the line "I put up with his tiny dick and he had the nerve to cheat on me!"

It turns out from her friends that night though that despite her protestations she had cheated several times in the relationship - they guy in fact, in their view, was a decent guy - albeit with a shameful flaw.

Didn't make me feel too festive - gotta admit.

ps i think I got hit on by one of the girls there- ironically I happen to know from prior social events over the years that she values size- so I had to skip off early before I had a depressive episode- great! meh…

uk women and usa women are totally into size. its crazy sometimes.

I was once in a london bar (i wrote about it on this site somewhere) where girl asked the owner to name a drink after a tiny dick.

You just wouldnt beleive the conversation they were having.

I would like to think its not typical the world over- or maybe I m being naive.

As for the usa I think Karen Owen summed up the situation in all too graphic detail.

ps I think French women are quite into size- I read that somewhere…