Mental Support Community

Rape !Trigger Warning!

Esruc

I definitely had a lot of very angry feelings towards life and women in general a few years back.

I dont think it quite extended to rape fantasies- perhaps its because if I raped a women she would barely notice!!

But my therapist helped me get rid of the last of that anger.

Its not womens fault they have natural aversions and/or preferences, just like we have our aversions and preferences.

And genetics or pre-natal devolopmental disruption is just chance- there is no cosmic conspiracy- its just bad luck.

I dont think it quite extended to rape fantasies- perhaps its because if I raped a women she would barely notice!!

You don't need to just use your dick to rape someone. <graphic description removed>

Edited by malign
Descriptions of violence are unnecessary

You know, it's one thing to ask about having rape fantasies, because they're a part of human experience, and another thing to describe them.

What you guys may have missed is that there are people who come to our site who have been raped, and it's not a source of any pleasure for them. I can understand anger, even if I believe it is misplaced, and I can understand that fantasy is completely separate from actions.

But I do need for there to be a minimum of respect for others; in fact, I'm only asking for the respect that you guys would ask of others. The goal is to make a community where everyone feels safe, at least as safe as possible. I wouldn't let outsiders post small penis jokes either (and I could wish that they weren't reposted here, whatever the reason, by fellow sufferers.)

By that standard, you can't expect anyone with issues different from yours to be sympathetic. Yet it is in fact one of the definitions of humanity that we can feel other people's pain (and, of course, also that we frequently refuse to.)

We each choose who we want to be.

That said, we also choose with whom to associate, and refusing to be part of the community is an easy way to find oneself outside of it.

I've never had rape fantasizes, I have thought about rape, but never aroused, just like a random thought. Like if I heard about someone being raped on the news, it pops up in my head later. It's just not something I think I could do. Or get off on.

I do have problem with fantasizing, because its complete bullshit, no woman is going to want me. So I end up stop masturbating, and cry myself to sleep, or look a picture or watch a video.

It isn't okay to post anything like that here. We all make mistakes at times, but repeated offences and disrespecting other members won't be tolerated and could result in a permanent ban. Again, please be mindful of others' experiences when you are posting here.

Esruc, I do hear that you are angry. Maybe it helps to express your feelings as they pertain to you?

Anyone else have a lot of rape fantasies? I cannot honestly imagine anyone willing have sex with me because of my dick, so I often have to fantasize about raping people to make it believable.

I love how in the good old America people say gun controll doesn't work where I live in the uk I can tell you if I had access to a ak47 like you yanks I would have shot up a nightclub full of size queens yrs ago so yeah when on a good day I'm pushing like 3inches been measuring myself every few weeks its hard to not be angry and bitter and think of rape ect girls here when I tell them I'm 6inches will laugh and tell jokes and nasty stuff tiny ect I think with phones internet casual sex and like one out of 200 guys are small I think girls want like enjoy and only want a large penis so if your smaller they know ur small and they know they can be hurtful nasty and just move all .. I have a extremely short fuse so I only chat with women online and never get into bed with any female as I could easily black out and end up doing something I don't remember I have been clubbing ect where girls would stick there hands down my pants and then the group of them would laugh me out of the club over my small penis then would shout at me down town So yeah in short I truly believe the only way I can get sex is from rape and I do believe I can understand serial killers lol there just bitter at women .. but hey nothing I can do I just stay away from people been house bound for about 8yrs and don't wish to spend any time alone with anyone any I have a very short fuse I have had a lot of bad experiences from being shouted out in town while shopping with mother and sister to girls trying to take pics so well let's just say as the yrs go on and on I'm more bitter with each yr and its better for me to be house bound lol It's sad truly is its like being held underwater over the millions of yrs we need to fall in love and have a family to not is like fighting for air underwater so its so hard knowing I will never find love and its just just about sex even to cuddle up on the sofa with a pizza and a movie I can never do that as il only get laughed at over my penis so hey what can I do pay for it or rape it like I said its not sex as in sex its to love someone to cuddle up to share the good times with that's what I hate missing out on

Im sorry to hear that Newguy.

Do talk to a professional if you think you might be having violent feelings.

Im disappointed to hear women have laughed at you.

Im tiny but no one has ever laughed at me- not to my face anyway…

it would crush me if they did- hope it never happens.

But you know, they must be pretty horrid people to laugh at others like that- the have issues themselves i would say…

<p>

Im sorry to hear that Newguy.

Do talk to a professional if you think you might be having violent feelings.

Im disappointed to hear women have laughed at you.

Im tiny but no one has ever laughed at me- not to my face anyway…

it would crush me if they did- hope it never happens.

But you know, they must be pretty horrid people to laugh at others like that- the have issues themselves i would say…

Sadly its the uk where we have the highest rate of young mothers in Europe most girls are slags mostly 7/10 girls have more than one kid before 20 most even have upto 4 I have met loads of girls friends of friends when we all meet up that have had kids from pine night stands and have no clue the dads names most go off to Spain ect for booze drugs parties sex we are a open care free fuck all society sadly where every weekend there are girls out in the cold half naked getting there tits out in the middle of the street this is England my friend where most girls has slept with many guys before they are 20 so they know what's small and not so doesn't help I was at a friend bday party a girl was sitting on my leg after buying her few drinks chatting away got abit dirty kissing ect she stuck her hand down my pants giggled and soon went off to the next guy that's life Truly believe I was born 130 yrs to late as even with technology most girls I have met spoke to ect have 2 phones on the go at once can never put them down and only reply even in person with k.uhh .mmm .yep .. while playing on facebook people are boring now I was invite to a house the whole frontroom with full of people on phones most borning night ever .go out with friends to cafes and there sit there on facebook taking pics of there meal and reply umm uhh k ya while on facebook why did they even invite me out like pointless hate what society as become nasty girls that don't care being laughing and more stuck into there phones and talking life is boring

I agree with jessie them laughing at you means there is something wrong with them. I can only imagine how much that would have hurt you :'( I am so sorry my friend. It's weird to me the thought that people would even laugh about that; my bf is not very big and as long as we can have kids in the long run I could give two shits less about his size. Not like there aren't other things we can do.

Back to the point of rape though I was raped when I was very young, and I don't think I could describe how horribly it messes with your mental health. Its probably is similar to a girl laughing at your size, someone chooses to do that too you and once it's done it can never be undone you will forever be effected by it. But why does the one main assumption become since I believe I am small I will never get a girl, do you think all we want is sex? If you believe that you are looking at the wrong kinds of women, women you dont want to be with anyways.

Esruc, you must realize that the near-universal distaste of small penises by women is evolutionary in nature. While it seems cold and cruel to those who suffer the plight of living with a small penis, the fact of the matter is women are hardwired to seek out and secure the best possible genetic material. In other words, it isn't personal.

Wishing horrible things upon women does nothing to better your situation.

. Its probably is similar to a girl laughing at your size,

That makes me want to do it even more, especially if a girl did laugh at me.

But why does the one main assumption become since I believe I am small I will never get a girl, do you think all we want is sex?

No, but sex is extremely important to a relationship. If you cannot satisfy the other person sexually, it will not work out.

Esruc, you must realize that the near-universal distaste of small penises by women is evolutionary in nature. While it seems cold and cruel to those who suffer the plight of living with a small penis, the fact of the matter is women are hardwired to seek out and secure the best possible genetic material. In other words, it isn't personal.

Wishing horrible things upon women does nothing to better your situation.

I really don't give a shit if it's personal or not.

If you cant empathize with other people, any relationship (or potential relationship) you have, wont work out. Empathy, and having the emotional capacity to appreciate another persons experience, is pretty much paramount for developing and sustaining an emotional connection to another human being. You're inability, or unwillingness, to show another person on this forum the slightest bit of compassion, even after she has exposed her own vulnerabilities and hurt to show you compassion and empathy, is shocking Esruc. And sad. Sad for you, because whether you believe it to be the size of your penis, or believe that women are callous and cold unless you impress them sexually, it will be your lack of compassion and empathy for others that will leave you bitter and alone.

Should you choose to invest your energy in being empathetic and showing compassion to others, or measuring your penis...is up to you.

believe that women are callous and cold unless you impress them sexually

Well I believe the same thing, but I don't go around supporting rape. Hopefully he actually doesn't support rape, I think he's angry, when I'm angry I say/write crazy stuff too. Hoping its the same for him.

Ps. women don't appreciate empathy in a romantic partner, not as much as penis size anyway. Ether way you'll end up alone,