Mental Support Community

can everyone lighten up a bit?

semikka

Im saying thats your excuse.

I have a buddy, who jokes that he is hung like a chipmunk, and then he laughs and everybody else laughs, and he carries on with his life, being a hard working, decent dude.

He's not a big dude. I lived with him for 4 years.

His girl/ now wife, is a good looking, awesome chick, thst ive known for 12 years, who could have had her pick of many men.

It was just a joke, he's probably average or just small flaccid. Plus even if he was small, it's just a rare event that none of us should hope for. his wife probably cheats on him anyway.

Maybe you should try it... It worked for him. Theres lots of women who like funny guys - certainly most women will pick funny over self-pitying in a man anyday.

Tell them you make up for your size with your creativity...and.....your six pack (whether you actually have one or not)....then slowly lift your shirt while giving them a wry smile...

(funny and confident....huge turn on)

I am a funny guy, probably the only talent I have, and most people think I'm the most confident guy. I just avoid women. I rather would not indulge in a creature that only wants to hurt me.

Plus I don't think you read my explanation to your post.

He

1) probably isn't small erect

2) if he is - his wife treats him badly, that's just a fact.

Actually the more obvious take is that they got rich, got old, and then a younger girl latches on to … enjoy a certain lifestyle shall we say?

Thats not about sex or love lets be honest…. its a cliche but its quite common.

When a 80yr old billionaire hooks up with a 28yo stunner its not his penis size or dazzling wit which has enraptured her- you do get that right?

ps the idea of making money to capture the attentions of a gold digger is the last thing I want. I want genuine sex and love. And I hate being 'virtually' disqualified.

Ya, I don't really advocate that. I was being sarcastic. sorry guys. I was just trying to point out that there are lots of things you can do to develop yourself as person, by accepting your circumstances, and investing your energy elsewhere.

There are lots of shallow people...but there are lots of good, kind people, too.

I pretty much know these people like myself. so make up whatever little story u like dvn, you only want to hear your own opinion...which is why youve read all my posts and still thought i was a guy (hello!?) that should be a big wake up call right there!

well its not like I want it to be true. I try, and think in my head what is more logical.

Quote:

"I can't see many people working hard without some hope for love, intimacy or making a family."

Sadly, that is the story my life.

Additionally, 2 things can be true at once and I think Missedthestep correctly asserts that sex is hugely important for most men but at the same time I agree w Skynight that it is not absolutely necessary for happiness. Men have an ability to get really absorbed in a particular activity like working out, going to school, making music, making money, spiritual pursuits, being part of their extended family as a single male, and believe it or not I have one old friend that loves nothing more than spending time w his dogs.

"love, intimacy"

That's sums it up. I don't think I would be extremely happy with just a bunch of meaningless one night stands - I'd feel better then now. However those things above are important.

My whole family is crazy, and unstable. I limit my contact with my mother, and after. My sisters, one lives far, the other I'm worried about our relationship once I tell I no longer want to be apart of her religion, she may disown me on the spot. I know my father will. My younger is only 12, says she loves me, then tells she hates me.

I don't have friends.

This physical deformity means I will never have love, or intimacy with a woman. That's the problem, that's why I'm depressed. I don't care about measuring up in the locker room, or being an alpha male, but I want to have romance and love - I can't have that. I'm just wondering around, waiting to die.

I want to "bang chicks" as much as the next man but I want love too.

Dvn, regarding what you said in the other thread I don't believe it's a needle in a haystack. And I do agree with what Wastedlife said, girls with their own insecurities are likely to be more forgiving of our flaws. I don't know about you but I'm not too picky about a girls outward appearance.

I don't care about looks either. I have no problem dating a girl in wheelchair, a midget, even if intercourse wasn't possible because of a deformity, then I would still date her if I cared for her, and it wouldn't be settling either. Let's say my gf had a deformed vagina, and we couldn't have intercourse it wouldn't bother me because there are so many other thing we could sexually.

Possibly, though, it might help to consider women with respect? Even if the culture is, at times, disrespectful, adding to that or going along with it won't help things improve. "Banging chicks" sounds objectifying and being objectified for parts of your body is part of the bigger problem here, right? Just my personal thoughts.