Mental Support Community

can everyone lighten up a bit?

semikka

Possibly, though, it might help to consider women with respect? Even if the culture is, at times, disrespectful, adding to that or going along with it won't help things improve. "Banging chicks" sounds objectifying and being objectified for parts of your body is part of the bigger problem here, right? Just my personal thoughts.

I agree, I never said I supported it. it just the way people commonl view it nowadays.

2014 western mentality probably right my "friends" said banging chicks so I say it all I mean though is just what I thought was a lightheartd way of saying casual sex. It's ironic I'm probably one of the few here that isn't angry at women...actually its men that p me off they always stab you in the back.

But yea right I come off as disrespecting women maybe I should hate women they treated me like scum laughed me out of bed on multiple occasions...but yea I use one "terrible phrase" about harmless casual sex trying to help another member in a mens forum and women are gonna gangup of course dont ask me just talk about me like im not even there.

I don't see anything wrong with what you wrote. In some situations it fits.

I make love and have sex with my gf. I don't bang her. On the other hand two girls I didn't know came over my house and my friend and I banged them. It's pretty simple

The person who was offended is probably not the kind of woman to randomly fuck two guys. No wonder why it's offensive.

The person who was offended is probably not the kind of woman to randomly fuck two guys. No wonder why it's offensive.

Damn right, I'm not.

I was just picking out an example of what I see in the threads in SPS that I read from time to time, which is not often, precisely because of this kind of language. I appreciate and validate all your feelings about being small and the problems it causes. But man, there is a culture of objectifying women and a lack of respect. Some "chicks" might not mind that but a serious woman who would want some kind of love to be involved with the sex, would feel demeaned. She might not mind the small size, so long as she was respected and cherished. (By going after "chicks" who just want to be "banged", you're more likely to pick up bad experiences).

And by using such crude language as is often seen in SPS, you demean yourselves too. You reduce your entire beingness into one thing: your penis. If you feel inadequate because of it (and I do really understand that) but then, in response, make that the entirety of who you are, well, the consequences are obvious. So much living, so much of greater meaning is being lost. You sell yourselves short. You are all full of the potential to involve yourselves in the greater meanings of life. Please look at the good qualities you all possess.

Ok, I do not mean to take over your conversations, or disrupt things here in SPS. I was shocked at the phrase, as I am by other phrases I have heard here. The crudeness is offensive. In addition to what the OP said, could we perhaps just use a little less crude language? I am not the only one who is being offended.

I wish you all well, really. You are probably all just good guys trying to get by, as we all are.

(By going after "chicks" who just want to be "banged", you're more likely to pick up bad experiences).

I had to laugh at this. My experiences are well documented on these forums. For me it's been quite the opposite. I had to hear through the grapevine numerous times that my previous gf's had mentioned my size. Girls I've treated well, took places, bough things for, made nights special just had to gossip. Not jut that but bang my well known Endowed friends afterwards. Or just be completely insensitive to the issue. Or say it would feel better if it was a little bigger.

You know who never gave me shit? Those skanks I banged. Or all the other girls i fucked around with who I never had to invest any feelings in other than an orgasm.

One of the best compliments was some random chick telling me I had a nice penis.

Or the girls I met one night that told me the sex was amazing and that they were

Lucky girls.

My gf tells me my penis is cute and has called it a

PP. Seems as though it's reversed for me.

What the 6 long term relationships I've had, they're all bad women. Or is it just how

Women are?

Ugh. Now I'm just fucking annoyed

Yeah I have had that said to me in LTRs.

Its a nice feeling isn't it? when the girl you love says that to you in all innocence- like they were tryig on a jumper or something.

My current gf has never directly said something to hurt me. She says things and doesn't realize she's hurting my feelings. Wether it's calling my penis cute, calling it a pp (playfully) which I both understood it wasn't intended to hurt me. It was always play. But it's not the kind of shit you say to someone who's admitted a lifetime of penis shame.

The laughing at the comedy club enraged me. Made me feel like she's completely disconnected. I could imagine how she would feel if I laughed at her medical contrition. Would be as if I didn't understand her struggle at all.

Could really be that she doesn't get it because she doesn't feel there's anything wrong with my penis. But it adds to the fire and I'm sick of it.

Let me apologized to the people on here who know me. I'm way out of character lately. I don't know why. I'm having more sex, which isn't bad. I'm just pissed off. Tired of this being on my mind.

The laughing at the comedy club enraged me.

I have sat in london comedy clubs, more than once, burning with shame as those around me were laughing hysterically at the comics small dick jokes.

I have sat in a cinema, more than once, with a similar dynamic.

Literally unable to breath the shame was so great- face beetroot red, fists clenched.

No wonder I dont go out these days…

And by using such crude language as is often seen in SPS, you demean yourselves too. You reduce your entire beingness into one thing: your penis. If you feel inadequate because of it (and I do really understand that) but then, in response, make that the entirety of who you are, well, the consequences are obvious. So much living, so much of greater meaning is being lost. You sell yourselves short. You are all full of the potential to involve yourselves in the greater meanings of life. Please look at the good qualities you all possess.

Well that's what you don't get. The small penis denotes defectivness, and a lower evoultionary creature. If you have a small penis you are the lowest of the low. It's just how it is, it's society, women, other men, and now science view us

I have sat in london comedy clubs, more than once, burning with shame as those around me were laughing hysterically at the comics small dick jokes.

I have sat in a cinema, more than once, with a similar dynamic.

Literally unable to breath the shame was so great- face beetroot red, fists clenched.

No wonder I dont go out these days…

I want point out I wasn't mad at the comic for the joke or the crowd for laughing. It's comedy. There are no limits IMO and that's just how it works. When I go to a comedy show I expect racial, sexual and taboo subjects to be brought up.

My disappointment was my gf laughing at it. I just felt like if she understood what I went through, like I've tried telling her all along that she wouldn't have laughed. Made me feel like such shit I walked out seconds later.

Does anyone ever wonder why people are cruel and unkind about sensitive matters such as this? I think that some fear their vulnerabilities to a point where they will be cruel to others in an attempt to push away the possibility of having to face theirs. It's really all about them. Can you possibly get some space from the cruel jokes and not allow this to attach to your sense of self? I understand that isn't easy.

Does anyone ever wonder why people are cruel and unkind about sensitive matters such as this? I think that some fear their vulnerabilities to a point where they will be cruel to others in an attempt to push away the possibility of having to face theirs. It's really all about them.

Or maybe they are right...

There is no right and wrong when dealing with the human body. Our penises serve the same function as everyone elses. If they are saying that our bodies are bad or we should be ashamed of who we are, the are most certainly wrong. I think IrmaJean is on to something about people who hurt others are usually hurting on the inside themselves.

Does anyone ever wonder why people are cruel and unkind about sensitive matters such as this? I think that some fear their vulnerabilities to a point where they will be cruel to others in an attempt to push away the possibility of having to face theirs. It's really all about them. Can you possibly get some space from the cruel jokes and not allow this to attach to your sense of self? I understand that isn't easy.

Some folks are like that. If they're feeling inferior, they'll knock you down and make you feel small so's they can feel superior to someone.

There is no right and wrong when dealing with the human body. Our penises serve the same function as everyone elses. If they are saying that our bodies are bad or we should be ashamed of who we are, the are most certainly wrong. I think IrmaJean is on to something about people who hurt others are usually hurting on the inside themselves.

mine absolutely does not serve the same function as most other men. :(

I just joined and am tired as hell so this might sound sloppy but, while I do agree with you in that we can always find ways to be positive and appreciate what we have, you can't stop people from letting their frustrations out. It's a horrible, horrible thing, I mean come on it leads to depression and suicide it's obviously not some "small" issue (NO pun intended obviously) so yeah just... let us complain, some of us have had to hide this all our lives and still do (me). Idk what I'm going to do but hopefully this forum helps me...