Mental Support Community

Leaving the forum.

Jeep

I'm sorry, Jeep, that you're leaving :(. I wish you well and I hope you'll find another place to talk about your issues, a more comfortable one for you. Good luck and take care!

(BTW; although I'm also a moderator here, I don't visit the SPS forum, so I won't comment on that matter.)

IMHO the whole world has been so focused for 2000 years or more on male aggression, e.g. in the form of wars, and how to deal with it or prevent it that we hardly even SEE female aggression. Mostly that’s because, again IMHO, it’s been female to/with other females and – who would notice that? Physical survival comes first, but now that we (as a world) are doing pretty well in that department – well, maybe we’re beginning to notice. Look at all the websites devoted “narcissistic mothers”, for instance.

I’m an old lady and I OWN (mostly, as much as I can) my narcissism/sense of self issues and am beginning to be able to stand my ground with other women who attack either directly or passive-aggressively. Actually, I did that with Jai Jai several years ago and she backed down. First time ever for me. Easier online than in person, but I’m beginning to be able to do it in person, too.

It’s not just “narcissistic mothers” who are the problem. People in general need to wake up. IMHO it’s a cultural pattern that needs to be unfrozen, not unlike my personal psychological defense patterns. I’ve done the work on me – hopefully others can unfreeze and wake up, too.

Thanks for the post, Jeep. Would you like to stick around to talk about this issue?

Jeep, I really wish you'd reconsider. If you let someone, anyone run you off you just show how important their opinion of you is. If you find someone insultive, pop the top on a beverage, light a mild cigar and laugh at the computer screen.

Others opinion of you personally just isn't worth the tiny bit of energy you expend thinking about it.

Stay and opine.

Jeep, I would be sorry to see you go.

All of us here in the community have struggles (myself included) and this is good to keep in mind. It has always been my hope that we all can coexist peacefully and support one another as much as possible. Conflicts and differences are part of relating, though, and situations will arise from time to time. This can be something to learn from.

I hope we can continue to discuss and learn.

Jeep I hope you reconsider. I for one will miss your input. Part of the price we pay for free speech is the occasional thing that infuriates us but the benefits far out weigh the costs.

Why not just take a break & then come back after a time?

I agree

Honestly I don't think what jai said was that bad just because he isn't even small. Obviously it hurt you jeep, just take a break though.

"The whole problem with sps is socially acceptable misandry, nobody takes it serous. They just want you to shut up, no one cares." ~dvn

Seriously dvn? Nah, you can’t be.

You are on a mental help community devoted to providing a safe, supportive forum for members to share their struggles, whatever they may be. Here, there is a sps forum, where those who need support from others, can receive it. On this forum, you receive concern, support and advice from those who have a small penis and those who do not, but have compassion for you and take your struggle seriously. You are also given sincere support from women who have their own struggles yet care enough about others in this community to take time from their lives to give you support and insight they hope will be helpful.

dvn, I implore you to open your eyes to see and open your heart to receive the support being offered here. It is very special, after all.

It's a joke, its a clip of the week at best to those who don't go through it. The guys and girls here probably all laugh about us.

When I read your message on my blog, Jeep, I wrote you a personal message in hopes of clearing the air. Like I said in my personal message to you Jeep, I apologize if I insulted you, or if you felt I was insensitive, and that I hoped you would reconsider leaving the forum.

I also explained to you that you misinterpreted my blog entry- I was not complaining about the sps forum, I was expressing my frustration with myself, for not being able to avoid the sps forum, and how it felt frustrating to have the perspective I present, be perpetually dismissed. I'm not really sure why my feelings of frustration were such an affront to you, but I did write them in my blog, not in the forum.

I also explained that the moderators did approach me with regards to my posts in sps, no one was offering me sympathy.

And I think its interesting you would judge me to be a privileged person in the forum. What do you suppose are my privileges there?

And lastly, like I explained in my personal message to you, the reason I post in the sps forum, is because I care. If I, or other non sps sufferers, didn't care, we wouldn't bother to take the time to post there.

Funny I stated the same thing in my blog I will be leaving too... nothing personal to anyone. I have only ever tried to be understanding but the justification of raping someone because you have a small penis is not right. And dvn it's not true I really do care but lines are crossed and while I care, not many in the sps are caring back about the people who have been raped. I would NEVER laugh at someone over something they can/could never control. But stating you want/are going to rape someone to prove to yourself that you are a man. It breaks my heart because that couldn't be further from the truth when you CHOOSE to destroy a person like that, and all simply for your own pleasure. I am not insensitive I care, but no one in sps is reciprocating that care about the other half, the ones who are victims. There has to be understanding on both sides and that is not the case. I can only try to explain that to some women something like that will never matter, but it seems you men hear what you want to hear. People have even called me a liar; as if I had any reason to do so.

Funny I stated the same thing in my blog I will be leaving too... nothing personal to anyone. I have only ever tried to be understanding but the justification of raping someone because you have a small penis is not right. And dvn it's not true I really do care but lines are crossed and while I care, not many in the sps are caring back about the people who have been raped. I would NEVER laugh at someone over something they can/could never control. But stating you want/are going to rape someone to prove to yourself that you are a man. It breaks my heart because that couldn't be further from the truth when you CHOOSE to destroy a person like that, and all simply for your own pleasure. I am not insensitive I care, but no one in sps is reciprocating that care about the other half, the ones who are victims. There has to be understanding on both sides and that is not the case. I can only try to explain that to some women something like that will never matter, but it seems you men hear what you want to hear.

Wow, I never said rape was ok. That was the other guy, I stated many times that rape was wrong. I have never done anything to hurt anyone on this forum. So don't throw that on me. The op that said it was sexually abused himself as a child by his uncle who still torments him to this day, and has a lot of problems.

But I have never said I condoned rape, I only said I had intrusive thoughts about rape! Now I honestly don't think anyone here cares about me, or my problems, and no one is going to care when I kill myself, but I never once said I was going to rape someone, or that rape was justified.

I never said rape makes someone a man, I will never be a man, I don't identify with being a man. I view myself as a child.

My mother is a victim rape btw, I find it offensive that your calling me a rapist or suggesting I support it, because of my deformed body.

I wasn't saying you... I was saying the topics as of late. It just makes me... -sigh- just know I wasn't talking about you. I don't have a problem with anyone honestly and it was recommended if I don't like it don't read it and they are exactly right. This is me not reading anything anymore my views on the matter don't really matter. And the same goes for me... no one notice if I disappeared. But I cannot say the same for you, I don't know you.

I don't have a problem with anyone honestly and it was recommended if I don't like it don't read it and they are exactly right.

Well who ever said that was wrong. I didn't like the thread either.

Listen I'm just depressed because I'm 23 and I have to wait over 50 more years of this until it's over, so just forget about what I said. I apologize.