Mental Support Community

OnlyHuman

Hi Only Human... It's nice to see a familiar name. I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough patch. Are you still in therapy so you have a safe place to sort out what's going on in your head? I wish I could make it better but with trauma and even with medications there's an ebb and flow and ups and downs that go with it. The hard part is weathering the storm. What are the coping strategies in your toolbox that can help you? You've been dealing with this for a long time and I admire your committment and perseverence in getting through to the other side. You're doing good work!!!

Hey folks. I thought I'd drop in to an old familiar place..I'm feeling a bit out of whack..having a hard time. I've had crazy stuff going through my head and I'm feelin' pretty down. I'm not sure what I need...maybe I just need to be heard? I went through a phase where I thought the meds were working but now it doesn't appear that way at all. I'm not sure where to go, who to talk to, or what to do.

Hi :)