Mental Support Community

I wanted to Share this information as soon as I found it.....

double07

Today I found some uplifting information I found 2 videos on youtube.com titled> Sex Advice - Small Penis 09-15-10 uploaded by

Ask Dr. Love links below Also a ebook that helped tremendously.....

I bought this Ebook online titled> Does A Man's Size Really Matter? This particular book I read was written by a woman it gave really good information that made me really think. It talked about a article that was published on a well known men website that spoke on women unpleasant experiences with having a well-endowed partner. The ebook also spoke on situations of women whom have fell deeply in love with incarcerated men, whom they had never slept with. it touches on many other topics. Sorry. I can't remember all of it

but basically i think the main point the book is trying to tell us is that perhaps real love is not all about what you can do between the sheets. I will give the link to the book store below the book was bout a dollar ($1.00) in case the below link don't work the site is

www.payloadz.com Book titled> Does A man's size really matter? author Jennah Sky

http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=1888891

I found this uplifting video that shows that no matter what were dealing with perhaps light is at the end of the tunnel enjoy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw9qyg1mdK8

Lol lol

"Man women run screaming from big penis" lol I was online dating site today and a women said likes. 10+ inches yeah ok she that women in the video can say that stuff but try convincing the rest of the female race its ok to say right I'm small proud and norma but no women wants to hang around no women is even willing to jump into bed with a smal penis I had enough of the pain of dating for months just for the girl to turn cold as ice and stab in not in the back but to laugh in my face .try convincing the female race tiny micro penis are a great shag

Do you mention size stuff to dates newguy like ask does size matter or something?

To be honest personally I will try to date less physically attractive girls that are more likely to sleep with me, could be fun why not. Tired of being alone.

No meet online chat away meet up date for a while and well there more than disappointed after seeing me for the 1st time i think I might join a dating site for asexuals

Well problem solved my friends we have been living under mass illusion our entire lives. In fact women run from big penises....right to small penis guys arms....OMG OMG come to me women i got a beautiful 4 inch penis for you!!!! i don't know about you but i'm hitting the club tonight and announcing that I got a small penis for all those women who are afraid of the big ones.

Some of us would find his penis beautiful, exactly as it is, if we loved him. I hope you will not close the door on hope or life's potential.

Yeah well I’m not looking for love interests at the moment sorry. Sometimes I just want a good lay with a hot girl that love’s to get banged hard with someone who is confident and packing big...but I cant get that cause of this “beautiful 4 inch penis”.

But I guess this is the big problem on this site as well, everyone here has different expectations of what love and relationships are...and I do agree that big penis is not necessary if you are interested in the “wife, two point one kids and house with picketed fence fantasy”. I'm not interested in that and for life/sex that would make me happy I need a big penis, so each to their own I guess.

Yeah well I’m not looking for love interests at the moment sorry. Sometimes I just want a good lay with a hot girl that love’s to get banged hard with someone who is confident and packing big...but I cant get that cause of this “beautiful 4 inch penis”.

But I guess this is the big problem on this site as well, everyone here has different expectations of what love and relationships are...and I do agree that big penis is not necessary if you are interested in the “wife, two point one kids and house with picketed fence fantasy”. I'm not interested in that and for life/sex that would make me happy I need a big penis, so each to their own I guess.

Does my head in as all my friends are male sluts they go out clubbing sun sea sex lads holidays they go on dating sites and have 4 or 5 regular fuck buddies the fun there having is shocking I hang around with my I see what they get up to pulling strangers filming it on there iPhones that's what it is all about to be young growing up in a open minded country my friends are having fun they invite me out I see the fun there having we meet up they show me pics ect of different girls they pulled I see pics on facebook of there lads holidays .and what do I get just bloody laughed at girls here think 6inches is small try convincing a girl to sleep with a 3inch guy just will not happen im a freak and no girl wants me yeah all there no sex before marriage get a wife stick with the same women ect and she will love you for you and be ok with your size but its 2014 I wanna be out partying having lads holidays with my mates but I get I just get laughed at even dating doesn't work for me as they just laugh most girls nowadays have slept with 5-10 guys before they even meet me so they know I'm tiny and useless so they know its better to laugh and move on end off I'm gonna be single for life

Does my head in as all my friends are male sluts they go out clubbing sun sea sex lads holidays they go on dating sites and have 4 or 5 regular fuck buddies the fun there having is shocking I hang around with my I see what they get up to pulling strangers filming it on there iPhones that's what it is all about to be young growing up in a open minded country my friends are having fun they invite me out I see the fun there having we meet up they show me pics ect of different girls they pulled I see pics on facebook of there lads holidays .and what do I get just bloody laughed at girls here think 6inches is small try convincing a girl to sleep with a 3inch guy just will not happen im a freak and no girl wants me yeah all there no sex before marriage get a wife stick with the same women ect and she will love you for you and be ok with your size but its 2014 I wanna be out partying having lads holidays with my mates but I get I just get laughed at even dating doesn't work for me as they just laugh most girls nowadays have slept with 5-10 guys before they even meet me so they know I'm tiny and useless so they know its better to laugh and move on end off I'm gonna be single for life

They sound like braggers anyway. Immature idiots lying or exagerating about girls they have been with. I see that all the time! anyone can take a pic with a girl or woman and say "yeh I f**ked her!".

They sound like braggers anyway. Immature idiots lying or exagerating about girls they have been with. I see that all the time! anyone can take a pic with a girl or woman and say "yeh I f**ked her!".

No dude I mean we used to live flat share I see it all with my two eyes and not just pics dude they have taken videos its a game to them I had to move out and go back to my mums as its just to hard to live with a group of guys that are shagging fit birds sat in the front room lights out pizza movie and there be on the sofa with some chick shagging her slowly and softly right there or there show off the videos they had from blow jobs to anal iv seen it all don't blame them there having fun but I went back to my mums place and well locked myself away and don't really hear them much now as its just to hard knowing they can be sluts and mess around with loads of women and I can't even find one no girl is seeking out a 3inch if a tiny penis was so amazing why anit women seeking 3inches instead of 10inches

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped by in this thread (although I usually don't read this forum) because of the first post which seems useful to me. And I can't help myself, I'm going to post one comment:

I'm sorry it will sound as rude to you, but IMHO, your problem, newguy, is not your body, but your friends (=the kind of friends you have, the way they behave etc.) and your priorities (which seem too much influenced, even "dictated" by them)... I see your situation as one of the examples (well described also by therapists, who often have to deal with such attitudes of their clients, BTW) of (how to put it briefly?) ... "hurting instead of even considering such a change of one's attitude that would make vanish the hurting/pain". I don't think changing one's priorities and wishes is easy. Of course it's not, but it's possible - yet, only if one wants it. But... your "arguing" by description of what your friends do seems to me like... listening to a blind person angry that he/she cannot, for instance, rob banks as his/her seeing friends can.

Mentioning this; have you ever wondered why blind people don't say similar things about any seeing people and don't hurt (similarly/analogously to you) because of their handicap??

Edited by LaLa3
done some changes