Mental Support Community

What about condoms?

spitfire101

So I have posted on here before about my small size, maybe over 3½ inches on a good day. I am really trying to move on and make it work, though it is very difficult given that I am a 28 year old virgin with a small penis. But anyway, what about small condoms? I am very much not trying to be negative but condoms do not fit me, dangle a sock from your finger next time you are putting them on and you will understand. If I were to wear one during sex that fit like the normal size ones do then it would most defiantly not work. I don’t think anyone has brought this up on here before and well obviously safe sex is still important but one size does not fit all. Every condom size chart I have found does not go below ones that fit below 5 inches and internet searches trying to find others that have had this problem never really find answers. So if anyone knows of any smaller fit condoms or has any better suggestions let me know.

Try e-bay. I bought a box of 100 very reasonably. They have different sizes. Get the extra small, that's what I did. They worked well. They'll ship in a brown paper wrapper if you like.

(I still have about 90 of them left. They've got to be years past their expiration date)

I have used Trojan ENZ condoms, they worked fine for me and I am 4" girth 4" length(length doesn't really matter for condom size because they roll up at the base). I did some searching and found that they recommend Lifestyle Snugger Fit or Kimono MicroThin Condoms. for under 5" girth, but like I said, I used bigger condoms and they still worked.

http://www.yardstomp.com/condomsizechart.php

I know Jessie's M.O. is to be really negative, but I contest his assertion that "very few" men with small penises have sex. If you only went by this forum, it'd make sense to think that, but this is a very very very small sample size when dealing with men with small penises, and most of us are here because it negatively affects our lives. The fact is that there are a lot of people out there, and many of them have small penises and have perfectly normal sex lives. It's complete bullshit to think that it's normal to not have sex because of a small penis, that shit is all in one's head. Sex is awesome, lesbians have lots of orgasms, why should we think that we aren't capable dishing out good sex? Because Jessie thinks so? Fuck that, I'd use a strapon on my significant other before I'd accept that I'm destine for a life of chaste loneliness.

I went and checked too. The condoms I have are "Beyond Seven" (can you BELIEVE that name?! :)) snugger fit. I have no Idea how long they are, I've never had one completely unrolled. But I'm only 4" in girth, and they worked well without slipping off. If you've ever 'lost' a condom you know how humiliating that can be.

These worked well.

I have to say I have been doing internet searches for a while looking for other people trying to find smaller fit condoms. I found several post on different sites where you ask a doctor questions and most of the doctors have a difficult time believing that someone could have a dick smaller than any normal condom could fit. Now I don’t know how good of "doctors" these WebMD types are but it is kind of sad that even pros have a tough time considering that a penis can be truly small. They cannot even provide a real answer to if smaller fit condoms exist or were to get them, it would be funny it not so sad. But I am still trying to find something that will work, most smaller fit condoms do not go below a girth of 4", that does not work for me so I will keep trying to find something.

Go on amazon there's joke condoms smal size that fits me I'm 3inchs makes me wanna hang my head in shame that joke condoms k chicks buy for there husbands bf for a laugh will in fact fit me never used them in real life can't find a chick to sleep with me anymore hate when people say size doesn't matter but in fact no girl would ever sleep with a guy my size end off get your balls remived and find a girl that is asexual simple lol sad to say but girls around here walk away when u say 6inches there tut and say that's to small this is after all broken britain

Well I finally found a small bit of hope on this matter, a UK site called TheyFit, http://www.theyfit.co.uk/, makes custom condoms set to the buyers personal measurements. They have nearly 100 different sizes and you simply put in your measurements and they will tell you what size to get. From what I can find the smallest size they have would fit a 2.5 inch penis and there are several ways to find out what size would fit perfect for any buyer. But of course, sigh, they are not yet available out side of the UK but I will keep an eye on the site for that to change, it does sound like they are trying to fix this. So anyone in the UK, I would recommend this and anyone not in the UK I would recommend signing up for their list to be notified when they become available to ship out of the UK. At the very least the more people sign up to find out when they ship then someone will see there is a market for people who need this product.