Mental Support Community

anyone considered manual lengthening procedures?

semikka

Anyone tried enlarging their penises without surgery? I been researching this a lot.

There has been a few scientific studies done (although not many) where it was proven that these devices and contraptions do indeed lengthen even widen the penis over time. The average it seems was approx half an inch in erect length per 6 months. I really used to be skeptical before and thought the whole thing was a a scam but after doing a LOT of research recently it seems there is some truth in the matter but all this nonsense you often see on penis enlargement sites about growing 3 inches in 2 months or something silly is just sales nonsense. Also I am not trying to advertize anything I am just a regular user on here trying to find solutions. I am also not talking about these silly pills and stuff. I am getting an extender soon.

I really trying to add a glimmer of hope into the equasion here rather than the usual crowd who just seem to sit and pout at not having a normal or large member. Potentially I think we could enlarge our members although patience is the key.

This was discussed here before but as for my personal experience i did the "newbie routine" from Thunderes place for a year (even bought the $200 professional penis stretcher...). There were some very minor temporary gains but nothing permanent, and i'm not going to pull on my dick for 5 years every day to maybe gain 1 inch...when i need around 4...lol My opinion is some people are easy gainers and some are hard, try it for few months and see for yourself. I gave up, i got a small dick and ill die with it...and i'm kind of looking forward to it at this point.

This was discussed here before but as for my personal experience i did the "newbie routine" from Thunderes place for a year (even bought the $200 professional penis stretcher...). There were some very minor temporary gains but nothing permanent, and i'm not going to pull on dick for 5 years every day to maybe gain 1 inch...when i need around 4...lol My opinion is some people are easy gainers and some are hard, try it for few months and see for yourself. I gave up, i got a small dick and ill die with it...and i'm kind of looking forward to it at this point.

Ok I guess that's that then.

It's your dick to use or lose anyway you wish.

Everything I have ever read concerning manual manipulation

in order to enlarge an "undersized" unit usually points to failure.

Medical "experts" will caution you that you may end up

with something that doesn't work, regardless of it's size.

But do we have anything to lose? We can't use our dicks as it is

Idk, I think the reason why I can't/don't use my penis(4"x4") is solely in my head. It's physically capable of hitting most of the nerve endings in a vagina, but I don't want anyone to know about it because of a fear of the social stigma/how my partner will react. I think if my penis were damaged to the point of not functioning as a sexual organ(either infertility or not being able to maintain an erection or having an erection that is not supported by the rest of my body) I think that would be WAAAAYYYYY worse of a situation. At least I can(eventually) find someone who loves me for everything that I am and then find ways to satisfy them with what I've got. If my penis didn't work, I'd be depriving that theoretical perfect woman a fully functioning sex partner.

I started a thread months back regarding manual enlargement.

At the end of the day, there is virtually no scientific evidence to support the theories. While I believe it works (to some extent), others will have to decide whether or not the risk is justifiable. Truthfully, if you are small, you have nothing to lose. Size matters, make no mistake about it.

I started a thread months back regarding manual enlargement.

At the end of the day, there is virtually no scientific evidence to support the theories. While I believe it works (to some extent), others will have to decide whether or not the risk is justifiable. Truthfully, if you are small, you have nothing to lose. Size matters, make no mistake about it.

yeh that's how I feel. Size does matter and rather than spend another 2 years or so complaining about my size and it not changing why not spend the time adding an inch or more? I really don't think there is risks if you do it responsibly and sensibly.

yeh that's how I feel. Size does matter and rather than spend another 2 years or so complaining about my size and it not changing why not spend the time adding an inch or more? I really don't think there is risks if you do it responsibly and sensibly.

I agree i did it for a year and even though i didn't gain anything i felt my erections were better, Jelqing is a actually healthy if done properly. Just be sure to warm up and cool down and never ignore pain or pale/cold penis, and you should be just fine.

It does work, I gained an inch in length but it took a year. I think unfortunately it's a bit like building muscles at the gym. If you're already naturally well built you'll find it easier to build a muscular physique, and like wise if you already have a penis over 6 inches, you'll find it easier to gain length or girth because there's more to work with.

Someone on PE gym, a mod over there claimed to be one 4 inches and he's now over 8 inches. You could believe he's spouting BS but he seems an honest enough guy and he's not making any money, so I don't imagine why he'd have a reason to be lying. It took him 3 or 4 years and total dedication mind you.

He's lying either for attention or to vicariously support related cons.

An increase of over 4 inches in length is completely impossible.

Those who are thinking of attempting manual enlargement should be aware that the community is full of blind optimists. There was a post on one of the forums by a member claiming that cocoa butter (or something similar) had enlarged his penis. Next thing you know, everyone in the thread is running out to buy cocoa butter, later sharing their "theories" on how/why it may assist in enlargement.

Another favourite seems to be the comparison and subsequent application of gym and fitness-related concepts to penis enlargement. Apparently they think protein synthesis and soft tissue growth/deformation are somehow related.

As stated previously, I do believe it works. But for those considering it, tread lightly, and make sure your BS detector is finely tuned.